IndiaDivine.org

More bad news from

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi everyone - not that would mention this at all, but something from another group....

BB

Peter

-------------------------------Bad News!! will be down from March 15thuntil March 18th formore maintenence! So in light of this crappy news,next weekend will berather quiet to say the very least!Normal service is set to resume March 18th Late.....Please pass this news on to as many peeps as you knowthat use ,and lets try to avoid sending loads of messages duringthat period, so whenthings do get back to normal, their won't be a hugebacklog of strangemessages out of sequence!Sorry to be the bearer of bad news! I do hope thatthis will be the end ofthe maintence, for some time to come!

---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.332 / Virus Database: 186 - Release 06/03/02

Guest guest

Thanks for letting us know Peter. :)

Janey

x

Hi everyone - not that would mention this at all, but something from another group....

BB

Peter

-------------------------------Bad News!! will be down from March 15thuntil March 18th formore maintenence! So in light of this crappy news,next weekend will berather quiet to say the very least!Normal service is set to resume March 18th Late.....Please pass this news on to as many peeps as you knowthat use ,and lets try to avoid sending loads of messages duringthat period, so whenthings do get back to normal, their won't be a hugebacklog of strangemessages out of sequence!Sorry to be the bearer of bad news! I do hope thatthis will be the end ofthe maintence, for some time to come!

---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.332 / Virus Database: 186 - Release 06/03/02To send an email to -

Guest guest

Hi Peter

I copied your message onto another that I belong to and they all think it might be a hoax. There is no official message from so where did this person get his information from??? Any ideas? Is it just a plot to stop everyone writing over the weekend?!

Thanks.

Janey

x

-

Peter

Saturday, March 09, 2002 5:59 PM

More bad news from

BB

Peter

---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.332 / Virus Database: 186 - Release 06/03/02To send an email to -

Guest guest

Hi Janey

Looks like it's actually a misunderstanding - apparently, the UK version of is going down next weekend, but the main site is staying afloat - so all should be OK.

BB

Peter

I copied your message onto another that I belong to and they all think it might be a hoax. There is no official message from so where did this person get his information from??? Any ideas? Is it just a plot to stop everyone writing over the weekend?!

---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.332 / Virus Database: 186 - Release 06/03/02

Guest guest

Peter,

As far as I am aware all will be closed for the weekend, I

include the official message from

/local/service.html below.

Michael

-------------------- Forwarded Message Follows --------------------

Dear Members,

The service will be down Friday March 15 9:00 PM PST (GMT-8)

as we move our servers to a new facility. We expect the service to be back

up the morning of Sunday March 17.

During this time the web site will be unavailable and email will not be

delivered. (Some users may experience email non-delivery notices, but all

email should be delivered once service has resumed.) Please note: once the

service is back up, there will be email delays due to backlog. We expect

these delays to last no longer than 1 day. Please do not re-send email to

your group as it will only add to delays.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

The Team

Guest guest

Hi Michael / Fraggle

> As far as I am aware all will be closed for the weekend, I

> include the official message from

> /local/service.html below.

Thanks for the updates - I wish would get their act together! I mean,

what's the point of being on the " Moderator's News "

announcement list if they don't tell you this stuff?

BB

Peter

---

Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.

Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).

Version: 6.0.332 / Virus Database: 186 - Release 06/03/02