IndiaDivine.org

world's first vegetarian musical movie The Great Bamboosical

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Wow- that's the most thorough discussion on honey I've ever seen. Thanks for the info!

I wanted to pass on some cool info. I recently started helping with a film "The Great Bamboosical", it's a musical comedy feature film about a feud between the vegetarians and the cattleranchers, and has another plot about a little girl and a veal cow, and lots of other great things and terrific music! There are clips on the website if you want to check them out, www.TheGreatBamboosical.com. I included more info about it below. There are also CDs for sale now too as a fundraiser for the movie.

Please pass on the following information and let people know the good news!Take care!

Emma

---------------------------

PRESS RELEASE

"The Great Bamboosical" heralds a new era of filmmaking, one of compassion andconscious content. While it keeps you laughing, The Great Bamboosical raisesawareness on animal and environmental issues threatening the lives of usall. The Great Bamboosical brings this information to the public through theclassic combination of humor, love, slip-ups and cleverly presented truths.

This whimsical story also educates people about plant-based, animal-freeoptions, such as the new Bamboo Burger from the story. The benefits ofbamboo, from a food source to anti-aging properties, are highlighted in thisfilm, depicting positive solutions.

"Paul McCartney once said that becoming vegetarian is the best way you cansave the world. I feel entertainment media is the best way to spread themessage of compassion," says R.B. LeMire, the writer and producer. LeMirespent three years developing The Great Bamboosical. "My goal was to write ascript that would speak to people's heart and make it easy for them tobecome an instant vegetarian. If America is ready for a vegan burger atBurger King, the world is ready for a film like The Great Bamboosical."

With a ready cast, a nearly complete soundtrack, and several test scenesalready shot, The Great Bamboosical is on its way to becoming acompassionate cult-classic. Internity Productions has enlistediDream.Ventures to manage movie funding and investment return. They arecurrently offering a unique way individuals can contribute to the making ofthis movie. Whether you have funds to invest, or if you know someone whodoes, now is your chance to become an executive or associate producer of afilm with a message that will help heal the planet!

iDream.Ventures, a division of iDream Group Inc., a San Diego basedconsulting & funding company, offers individuals investing opportunitiesthrough the generation of conscious profit. For additional film informationand details on how you can make a great return on your investment, visit usat www.TheGreatBamboosical.com or call 1-760-400-0138.

Come join us on a zany musical romp through redemption as HR, a thirdgeneration burger mogul, meets his match in Cow Chick & the fed-up citizensof Utopia, Texas. You'll laugh the beef right off the menu!

BeejalSubject: World's First Vegetarian Musical Comedy Film "The Great Bamboosical"

Dear Friends,

I have been asked to share with you details for an exciting film project. 'The Great Bamboosical', the world's first ‘Vegetarian Musical Comedy Movie’ written and produced by R.B. LeMire, it has all the ingredient's to be a major breakthrough in independent film making.

Entertainment media is the best way to spread the message of compassion. "Paul McCartney once said that becoming vegetarian is the best way you can save the world," says LeMire. Media can reach out to millions, people don't know what they don't know - and they are the one's who need to know!

LeMire's goal was to write a script that would speak to people's heart and make it easy for them to become vegetarian. If America is ready for a vegan burger at Burger King, the world is ready for a film like 'The Great Bamboosical'.

I urge you to review our Press Release and visit our web site: http://www.TheGreatBamboosical.com. There you will find updates on the film's progress, clips from the soundtrack, and sample video footage.

Three years, $100,000 already invested, several test scenes and a musical score later!... Internity Productions is ready to complete filming.

We Need Your Support!!! We are offering private investors an opportunity to invest in the movie.

This is your opportunity to support the film to spread the message of compassion and benefit from your support!

I apologize for the long email, but I kindly request a few minutes of your time, as a short email will not explain all the details.

iDream.Ventures ‘creating ethical & conscious profit’

Hello, my name is Beejal Parmar, I specialize in raising funds for traditional & non-traditional businesses/projects. (Non-traditional; media productions, such as films, music albums with the theme of compassion, caring, social awareness, environment etc.) The goal is to create conscious or ethical profit – and keep the flow of money dynamic and in circulation for future projects.

I have become part of "The Great Bamboosical" team to help raise funds for the film. Our methodology allows individuals to have percentage points of the revenue from the project. Although this is an investment, the primary goal is seeing the project completed and in front of the masses. If and when they make a return, they can choose with their profits to invest f'urther in projects of this nature. Donations are accepted as well through a partnering non-profit.

The publicity alone on completion of the film will create greater awareness for the cause, especially this project which will have high profile individuals involved including Robert B. LeMire. For more information about LeMire, go to the 'Filmmakers' section of www.TheGreatBamboosical.com.

For more detailed information about the film, we can mail you a prospectus. Just email your mailing address or fill out the request for information on the 'Investors' section of www.TheGreatBamboosical.com.

PLEASE NOTE:

DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY AT THIS TIME, IF INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH YOUR PLEDGE ($ AMOUNT). OVERSEAS INVESTORS WELCOME.

I truly look forward to discussing any and all details with you.

Bamboo Blessing to you

Beejal Parmar

iDream.Ventures

(a division of iDream Group Inc)

2558 Roosevelt, Suite 301c

Carlsbad, CA 92008, USA

Tel: 760.400.0138

Fax: 760.400.0165

“Consulting & Funding Services for Operation in the New Paradigm”World's First Vegetarian Musical Comedy Feature Film: www.TheGreatBamboosical.comDo You ?

Games - play chess, backgammon, pool and more