IndiaDivine.org

first punk rock karaoke, and now this..man we are getting old

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HI this is one of my first emails on vegan chats were do you live and why so few words . I joined cos I have been a vegan for many moons but now I have lost contact with vegan mates due to haveing kids working ect.So please write same intreasting stuff like where can I find out what festivals are happening this year are they free and where are they. val

EBbrewpunx wrote: oh man...http://abcnews.go.com/sections/entertainment/DailyNews/punkaerobics020528.htmlTo send an email to -

Guest guest

Most of the folks here on this list  are Brits...but, there are a fair

smattering of  others(and we seem to be growing)

from where do you hale? that would make it a mite easier to send you info...

not like i don't send a billion e-mails anyways

cheers

fraggle

Valerie Garvey <tavarnasmum2002 wrote:

>

>HI this is one of my first emails on vegan chats were do you live and why so

few words . I joined cos I have been a vegan for many moons but now I have lost

contact with vegan mates due to haveing kids working ect.So please write same

intreasting stuff like where can I find out what festivals are happening this

year are they free and where are they. val  

>  EBbrewpunx wrote: oh man...

>http://abcnews.go.com/sections/entertainment/DailyNews/punkaerobics020528.html

>

>

Guest guest

I know the feeling losing touch with vegan friends due to having kids in my case (work never stopped me as I went to loads of London Vegans and AR stuff in my spare time). I lost touch a lot with the vegan friends I had who didn't have kids.

No need for vegans to lose touch after having families, in fact that is when you MOST need like-minded friends I should have thought, so we should all be making an effort to make the vegan community family-friendly, so that the families keep meeting up. We have a vegan families group in the London area now which I started because of lack of family-friendliness in other veggie and vegan groups.

We meet usually about 4 times a year (and I would like to do more with other veg families in my local area too).

It's good for the kids to know they are not the only ones being brought up this way, especially if they are in ordinary schools and the only vegans in their school.

Lesley

Valerie Garvey [tavarnasmum2002]30 May 2002 20:52 Subject: Re: first punk rock karaoke, and now this..man we are getting old

HI this is one of my first emails on vegan chats were do you live and why so few words . I joined cos I have been a vegan for many moons but now I have lost contact with vegan mates due to haveing kids working ect.So please write same intreasting stuff like where can I find out what festivals are happening this year are they free and where are they. val EBbrewpunx wrote: oh man...http://abcnews.go.com/sections/entertainment/DailyNews/punkaerobics020528.htmlTo send an email to -