IndiaDivine.org

New on this list: a question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi!

I just joined this group.

I'm vegan for about 2 months now, and I want to be sure about something. I want to know if people on this list observed major changes in their physionomy after they stopped eating meat. Is it possible that the belly get bigger, for whatever reason? Or digestion problems, diarrhoea for example?

Thank you!

Julie

Montreal

Guest guest

Do you mean physiognomy.? There will be some time for you to get used to not eating animal products. You also have to make sure you still get all your vitamins and minerals. It sounds like you have a lot of gas. What are you eating? Are you pregnant? Also your body will be releasing

years worth of toxins built up in your intestines and colon. This could also account for what you are feeling. It may feel like what's happening is bad but it's actually good. There's also the combinations of what you eat at one time. Certain combinations of foods don't digest well when eaten at the same time. The internet is a wonderful resource for information on these topics. Don't give up. You'll be ok. There's nothing good about eating animals.

Brad

-

Julie Martineau

Thursday, June 13, 2002 8:55 PM

Hi!

I'm vegan for about 2 months now, and I want to be sure about something. I want to know if people on this list observed major changes in their physionomy after they stopped eating meat. Is it possible that the belly get bigger, for whatever reason? Or digestion problems, diarrhoea for example?

Thank you!

Julie

MontrealTo send an email to -

Guest guest

Maybe your body is soy intolerant...

Check out the website - thedoctorwithin.com

You may be surprised at what you find...

Sign-up for Video Highlights of 2002 FIFA World Cup

Guest guest

how has your diet changed? what are you eating now that you didn't before? how

healthily do you eat? (not a cut, just wondering)

are you allergic to anything, soy maybe?

fraggle

" Julie Martineau " <ecritoire wrote:

>Hi!

>

>I just joined this group.

>

>I'm vegan for about 2 months now, and I want to be sure about something. I want

to know if people on this list observed major changes in their physionomy after

they stopped eating meat. Is it possible that the belly get bigger, for whatever

reason? Or digestion problems, diarrhoea for example?

>

>Thank you!

>

>Julie

>Montreal

>

Guest guest

After I replaced all my meat consumption with other foods,... and again

after i replaced all my dairy and egg consumption with other foods my body

took some time to adjust.

gas was a big issue for a while, eating too much dried fruit gave me near

diarrhea for a bit (although it was interesting how my body adjusted to it)

I've only lost weight on my new diet, and don't know about developing a

belly

JonJ

-

Julie Martineau

Thursday, June 13, 2002 8:55 PM

Hi!

I'm vegan for about 2 months now, and I want to be sure about something. I

want to know if people on this list observed major changes in their

physionomy after they stopped eating meat. Is it possible that the belly get

bigger, for whatever reason? Or digestion problems, diarrhoea for example?

Thank you!

Julie

Montreal

To send an email to -

Guest guest

it sounds like the belly is from bloating-gas and poor digestion. Check out food combining charts- search on herbert shelton-or just food combining. it could make a big difference. two months is not very long into your adjustment period. Don't let people talk you out of being a vegan because you are adjusting and finding out how to eat in a new way. make sure you get enough b12 from nutritional yeast -red star and or synthetic vegan supplements.also

stress affects digestion. if you're sitting at the family table

with meat eaters and they have bad vibes about what you're

trying to do for yourself, that's not going to help things.

you'd be better off eating alone or with other vegans.

Just remember, what you're doing is a great and wonderful thing. You're saying that you don't want to kill. That you don't have to kill animals in order for you to live. That can only be good. Use the internet. go to a search engine like

http://www.google.com and just put search words (what you want to know about) in the blank field and hit enter. then click on the matches that come up and you'll find everything

you ever wanted to know about being a vegan and more.

-

resppect

Friday, June 14, 2002 2:15 PM

Re: New on this list: a question

After I replaced all my meat consumption with other foods,... and againafter i replaced all my dairy and egg consumption with other foods my bodytook some time to adjust.gas was a big issue for a while, eating too much dried fruit gave me neardiarrhea for a bit (although it was interesting how my body adjusted to it)I've only lost weight on my new diet, and don't know about developing abellyJonJ-Julie Martineau Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 8:55 PM New on this list: a questionHi!I just joined this group.I'm vegan for about 2 months now, and I want to be sure about something. Iwant to know if people on this list observed major changes in theirphysionomy after they stopped eating meat. Is it possible that the belly getbigger, for whatever reason? Or digestion problems, diarrhoea for example?Thank you!JulieMontrealTo send an email to -