IndiaDivine.org

Party

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

In a message dated 7/13/02 10:42:47 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Heartwork writes:

I hope you enjoyed your party Fraggle - have you recovered yet?

which party was that?

the birthday party? hasn't happened yet..

er are you talking about the one i went to on friday? no recovery needed dear mama jo...fraggles are resillient and rarely get hungover.....lucky me i guess

going to another party in a few hours..which will be weird, cuz its at my old haus, which i miss entirely tooo much....and its gonna drag up all sorts of weird emotions and memories....

ah well, tis just an old punk haus o mine..and its gettin torn down in 3 months..

:(

the party on friday was ok, if weird...it was my friend wendy's book release party..with spoken word and a bunch of bands..but, after the first 2 bands, the people who lived at the warehouse got all weirded out and wouldn't let folks dance anymore, and started gettin all paranoid..we left at midnite instead of stayin, cuz it was gettin not fun anymore

oh well..it was still nice to get out

and i'm sure i just bored you all silly...

shall i bring back the cat subject?

just kidding

fraggle

• 2 years later...
Guest guest

Sarah Kishler Web Site: www.geocities.com/sakishlerJournal: www.livejournal.com/users/applebonkers

Sarah,

Can you send this to the list ? Dave

What: Party-time: Cool Veggies, cool grooves, karaoke

When: July 17, Saturday, 6 PM

Who: David Pearl cosponsored by the South Bay Veggies.

RSVP: By-Noon-Friday, July 16 to 408-554-1187.

Where: Home of David Pearl-2136 Park Ave., Apt. #3, San Jose. See directions at the end of this invitation.

Please Note: No Children. My apartment simply cannot accommodate children.

To Bring:

1. Vegan or vegetarian dish (if any animal products are present please label the dish). If you don't like to cook please consider buying an item from a place such as Trader Joe's or Whole Foods. Vegan sushi, fruit, veggies, vegan desserts such as vegan cookies, soy ice cream or other vegan snacks highly suggested/recommended.

2. Games, karaoke CD’s.

Donation: Optional $2 donation to cover host costs.

Directions: Take 280 or 101 to Highway 880 to The Alameda exit. Traveling west on The Alameda going towards Santa Clara make a left at the first light (Newhall). Go down two blocks and make a right at the first stop sign (Park). My apartment complex (no-name, just says “2136 Park Ave.” on the building) is down a few hundred yards on Park Avenue. Park in front of the building/on the street or take the driveway and park in the back of the complex. My apartment is #3, third in a row of 10. You can't miss my place-plants & wind chimes.

See you then :-)

Dave Pearl408-554-1187

Mail is new and improved - Check it out!