IndiaDivine.org

recieving messages in the wrong order?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

When there is a high volume of messages (such as this weekend) I recieve the messages from this group in the wrong order. I've been getting replies to things I've sent before my own message gets back to me! Is it just me or is there something I can do about it? Other than setting it for digest instead of individual emails, I mean...

- Muffy

Guest guest

Hi Muffy,

depending on which mail program you use, above all you mail, there should be a gray line with the words ... "from, subject and received". If I left-click on 'Received', the the order will change. I can even click on Subject and it will change the order too. Hope this will help.

Werner.

----

Sunday, July 14, 2002 4:52:14 PM

When there is a high volume of messages (such as this weekend) I recieve the messages from this group in the wrong order. I've been getting replies to things I've sent before my own message gets back to me! Is it just me or is there something I can do about it? Other than setting it for digest instead of individual emails, I mean...

- MuffyTo send an email to -

Guest guest

I did check to see if I had them arranged right..no luck. They're actually arriving in the wrong order. Oh well. Am I the only one?

- Muffy

-

Werner

Sunday, July 14, 2002 6:49 PM

Re: recieving messages in the wrong order?

Hi Muffy,

depending on which mail program you use, above all you mail, there should be a gray line with the words ... "from, subject and received". If I left-click on 'Received', the the order will change. I can even click on Subject and it will change the order too. Hope this will help.

Werner.

----

Guest guest

Yes this has happened to me on various with replies reaching me before I have seen the original message. It seems to be a problem with 's systems as I don't ever recall it happening with Smartgroups.

Rob

Chat Veggie, the place where vegetarians can swap ideas. www.chatveggie.co.uk

-

James & Muffy Caldwell

Monday, July 15, 2002 7:10 AM

I did check to see if I had them arranged right..no luck. They're actually arriving in the wrong order. Oh well. Am I the only one?

- Muffy

-

Werner

Sunday, July 14, 2002 6:49 PM

Hi Muffy,

Werner.

----