IndiaDivine.org

Vegetarian Restaurants

Rate this topic

Guest guest

• 3 years later...

Thanks, Fraggle, it this the actual chatroom?

fraggle <EBbrewpunx Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 2:07:41 PMRe: Vegetarian Restaurants

hello jerrold and welcome to the group

while there are sites like http://www.vegguide .org/ and www.happycow. net, it is often better to look for a more regional or local group if you can as generally they are much more up to date.

cheers

fraggle

Jerrrold Fuller Nov 12, 2008 11:00 AM @gro ups.com Vegetarian Restaurants

Does anyone know if there is a national guide for vegetarian/vegan restaurants. One of the best I have ever been to is called Quantum Leap here in NY! What experiences have others had with these types of restaurants? Jerrold

For in a Republic, who is “the country”? Is it the Government which is for the moment in the saddle? Why, the Government is merely a servant—merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a patriot and who isn’t. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them. Mark Twain

no problem Jerrold

its a e-mail site. its not live chat if that's what you are asking.

cheers

fraggle

Jerrrold Fuller Nov 12, 2008 11:11 AM Re: Vegetarian Restaurants

Thanks, Fraggle, it this the actual chatroom?

fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 2:07:41 PMRe: Vegetarian Restaurants

hello jerrold and welcome to the group

while there are sites like http://www.vegguide .org/ and www.happycow. net, it is often better to look for a more regional or local group if you can as generally they are much more up to date.

cheers

fraggle

Jerrrold Fuller Nov 12, 2008 11:00 AM @gro ups.com Vegetarian Restaurants

Does anyone know if there is a national guide for vegetarian/vegan restaurants. One of the best I have ever been to is called Quantum Leap here in NY! What experiences have others had with these types of restaurants? Jerrold

For in a Republic, who is “the country� Is it the Government which is for the moment in the saddle? Why, the Government is merely a servant—merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a patriot and who isn’t. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them. Mark Twain

For in a Republic, who is “the country� Is it the Government which is for the moment in the saddle? Why, the Government is merely a servant—merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a patriot and who isn’t. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.

Mark Twain

Welcome Jerrold. I'm a newer member myself. Like fraggle suggested,

I used happycow.net a lot, but his idea of finding a local group is a

great one as they'll give you the best advice and suggestions.

You could also try urbanspoon.com, but it doesn't have completely

vegan listing; however there is an option for vegetarian. Not one I

use a lot, but an option none the less.