Hi,

Does anyone know of any natural remedies to assist with

sinus/allergies. I have been burning with peppers and garlic tea as

well as drinking a ton of water with fresh lemons. I know it takes

time and I'm seeing some results. However, any other suggestions are

welcomed. Thanks.

Guest guest

Greetings,

i have used this remedy to deal with morning congestion and to stop sneezing fits and to ease sinus pressure. You will need:

Eucalyptus Oil

peppermint Oil

Winter green Oil

A smal mixing bottle

A bowl or you can use you bath room sink

One big towel

Combine equal amounts of eucalyptus, peppermint and wintergreen oil's in a bottle and shake really well. place 10 or so drops in steaming hot water in a boil. , cover your head with the towel and in hail through the nose. Be careful these are powerful combination of menthol oils start off slow and high as you get accustomed to the menthol steam get lower and breath deeper. Once you have ventilated in this way you will experience nasal drip so have your tissues near by. You can also put a few drops of the oil on tissues or anything else and keep it near you it will assist in keeping the sinus clear. In addition if you are experiencing any chest congestion you can rub the oil on your chest.....BEWARE...it has a intense tingling sensation...PLEASE DO A SKIN TEST FIRST!!!!!!

If your allergies are caused by pollen you should think about adding lots of seaweed to your diet. I find nori sheets are a good easy snac and accompany any meal very well. Finally i had suffered from allergies with conjestion, sinus pain and pressure, sinus infection, itcy eyes scrathy throat. I was ill for many years. I do have some other information that has worked incredibly well for me. If you are interested please contact me off list via messenger or email.

i wish you well and please let me know how you get on.

perfect peace

song

jphillijo77 <jphillijo77 Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 9:35:24 AM natural remedies

Hi,Does anyone know of any natural remedies to assist with sinus/allergies. I have been burning with peppers and garlic tea as well as drinking a ton of water with fresh lemons. I know it takes time and I'm seeing some results. However, any other suggestions are welcomed. Thanks.

You snooze, you lose. Get messages ASAP with AutoCheck in the all-new Mail Beta.

Guest guest

Thank you for the blessing.

, Tehelah Israel <knowledge_song

wrote:

>

> Greetings,

>

> i have used this remedy to deal with morning congestion and to stop

sneezing fits and to ease sinus pressure. You will need:

>

> Eucalyptus Oil

> peppermint Oil

> Winter green Oil

> A smal mixing bottle

> A bowl or you can use you bath room sink

> One big towel

>

> Combine equal amounts of eucalyptus, peppermint and wintergreen

oil's in a bottle and shake really well. place 10 or so drops in

steaming hot water in a boil. , cover your head with the towel and in

hail through the nose. Be careful these are powerful combination of

menthol oils start off slow and high as you get accustomed to the

menthol steam get lower and breath deeper. Once you have ventilated

in this way you will experience nasal drip so have your tissues near

by. You can also put a few drops of the oil on tissues or anything

else and keep it near you it will assist in keeping the sinus clear.

In addition if you are experiencing any chest congestion you can rub

the oil on your chest.....BEWARE...it has a intense tingling

sensation...PLEASE DO A SKIN TEST FIRST!!!!!!

>

> If your allergies are caused by pollen you should think about

adding lots of seaweed to your diet. I find nori sheets are a good

easy snac and accompany any meal very well. Finally i had suffered

from allergies with conjestion, sinus pain and pressure, sinus

infection, itcy eyes scrathy throat. I was ill for many years. I

do have some other information that has worked incredibly well for

me. If you are interested please contact me off list via messenger

or email.

>

> i wish you well and please let me know how you get on.

>

> perfect peace

>

> song

>

>

>

Guest guest

FYI..

Hello My name is Fay. I am the owner of Hierphany

Body Oils. I am a black, female owned small business.

I have a line of essential oils. If anyone would like

to order essential oils from me, call me at

301-630-0433. My oils are excellent quality. Last

week a natural food chef thought my peppermint was

from Young Living. Call me or email me if interested.

Fay

Guest guest

I do this as well when I have a cold and works wonders. You also put drops of the peppermint and eucalyptus oil on a tissue or hankercheif and carry it with you to smell when you need it. Also, I haven't personally used them, but netti pots are supposed to be very good for sinus problems. Dr. Oz talked about this on Oprah a while back too. Peace AvalauraTehelah Israel <knowledge_song wrote: Greetings, i have used this remedy to deal with morning congestion and to stop sneezing fits and to ease sinus pressure. You will need: Eucalyptus Oil peppermint Oil Winter green Oil A smal mixing bottle A bowl or you can use you bath room sink One big towel Combine equal amounts of eucalyptus, peppermint and wintergreen oil's in a bottle and shake really well. place 10 or so drops in steaming hot water in a boil. , cover your head with the towel and in hail through the nose. Be careful these are powerful combination of menthol oils start off slow and high as you get accustomed to the menthol steam get lower and breath deeper. Once you have ventilated in this way you will experience nasal drip so have your tissues near by. You can also put a few drops of the oil on tissues or anything else and keep it

near you it will assist in keeping the sinus clear. In addition if you are experiencing any chest congestion you can rub the oil on your chest.....BEWARE...it has a intense tingling sensation...PLEASE DO A SKIN TEST FIRST!!!!!! If your allergies are caused by pollen you should think about adding lots of seaweed to your diet. I find nori sheets are a good easy snac and accompany any meal very well. Finally i had suffered from allergies with conjestion, sinus pain and pressure, sinus infection, itcy eyes scrathy throat. I was ill for many years. I do have some other information that has worked incredibly well for me. If you are interested please contact me off list via messenger or email. i wish you well and please let me know how you get on. perfect peace song jphillijo77

<jphillijo77 > Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 9:35:24 AM natural remedies Hi,Does anyone know of any natural remedies to assist with sinus/allergies. I have been burning with peppers and garlic tea as well as drinking a ton of water with fresh lemons. I know it takes time and I'm seeing some results. However, any other suggestions are welcomed. Thanks. You snooze, you lose. Get messages ASAP with AutoCheckin the all-new Mail Beta. Avalaura Gaither Beharry, MSW, LGSW Healer * Spiritual Teacher Avalaura's Healing Center College Park, MD 20740 Phone: 301-675-8723 http://avalaura.com/ http://crystalhealingcenter.com/

Guest guest

good afternoon;

what is the URL for your web site?

--Makeda "No matter how long a log stays in the water, it doesn't become a crocodile"

-------------- Original message -------------- fay keys <fayd20

FYI..Hello My name is Fay. I am the owner of HierphanyBody Oils. I am a black, female owned small business. I have a line of essential oils. If anyone would liketo order essential oils from me, call me at301-630-0433. My oils are excellent quality. Lastweek a natural food chef thought my peppermint wasfrom Young Living. Call me or email me if interested.Fay

Guest guest

my website is not up yet, but is in the works.

--- afrikalive wrote:

>

> good afternoon;

>

> what is the URL for your web site?

> --

> Makeda

>

> " No matter how long a log stays in the water, it

> doesn't become a crocodile "

>

> -------------- Original message --------------