IndiaDivine.org

Subject: Donations

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Greetings All:

I have a friend in Ghana who has a Library and really need books in the worse way. I have been gathering books and could still use more, however, the postage is an issue. The books will be sent by using a M bag which can be expensive. Would any and everyone interested please contact me to help with books and/or postage? Any clothing would be sent to the Marley foundation. There are so many needy people, everything is appreciated.

Thank You

Lynda Carter

www.aliveandraw.com

804-863-0635

804-276-5957See what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Ashtarra;

this can work several different ways. You can send donations to mail books I already have . Or I can send you the address and you can mail books from where you are. Since sending books to me involves postage. Let's not mail any books to me.

If you send books You will request an M bag from the Post Office.

Let me know what you think you want to do. I am grateful and so are the folks in Ghana very happy and Grateful. They need so much

Be Well,

Lynda See what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Hi Lynda and Family: Do you want us to mail you books with donations to help ship them? Thanks, Ashtarra

Namaska7 May 29, 2007 3:38 PM , VegSoul Donations

Greetings All: I have a friend in Ghana who has a Library and really need books in the worse way. I have been gathering books and could still use more, however, the postage is an issue. The books will be sent by using a M bag which can be expensive. Would any and everyone interested please contact me to help with books and/or postage? Any clothing would be sent to the Marley foundation. There are so many needy people, everything is appreciated.

Thank You

Lynda Carter

www.aliveandraw.com

804-863-0635

804-276-5957

See what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Hi Lynda...I have several books on health and other topics I can send...where should I send them...I would like to think about sending things "home." Thanks, Ashtarra

Namaska7 May 30, 2007 1:34 AM Re: Donations

Ashtarra;

this can work several different ways. You can send donations to mail books I already have . Or I can send you the address and you can mail books from where you are. Since sending books to me involves postage. Let's not mail any books to me.

If you send books You will request an M bag from the Post Office.

Let me know what you think you want to do. I am grateful and so are the folks in Ghana very happy and Grateful. They need so much

Be Well,

Lynda

See what's free at AOL.com.