IndiaDivine.org

Noni and Ningxia Red

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

In a message dated 7/9/2007 6:16:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time, mosaicaluna writes:

source to get the nutrient from noni and acai? Is it through a juice. I've seen one brand of juice that has acai-Lakewood. Is anyone aware if that is a good source? What about Noni? I have heard it can be a challenge to find authentic noni juice. Does anyone suggest or reccommend a brand?

Check out Young Living's Ningxia Red. It is very high on nutritional scale according to the Natural Health DesK Reference Book. The web page is Youngliving.com, tell them I sent you if you order.

It's a little pricey, but I think my health is worth it. I use it five days a week to maintain my health. Formerly I use Xango, which I had good results from as well, but the research indicates this Ningxia Red is better. This juice also contains some YL's essential oils, which is a real plus.

The most important thing to remember is that your nutritional supplements are for the long haul. You must make a commitment. I also have a friend in Puerto Rico who has a Noni farm. You can order directly from him. The juice is not tastee, but it is the real thing and pure.

Zatiti Ema

NINGXIA RED - 1 LITER

NingXia Red® is a naturally delicious, nutrient-infused wolfberry drink that will energize, fortify, and replenish your body. Rich in wide-spectrum antioxidant activity, NingXia Red has the highest levels of naturally occurring, age-defying S-ORAC activity to help support immune function, cardiovascular health, and nourish the eyes. NingXia Red also contains lemon and orange essential oils rich in the powerful antioxidant d-limonene to promote healthy liver function. Ningxia wolfberry, the primary ingredient in NingXia Red, has been cherished for centuries for its health, energy, and longevity benefits. Whole Ningxia wolfberries and other nutrient-dense fruit juices, like blueberry and pomegranate, make NingXia Red the perfect choice for optimizing wellness and stepping up to a whole new level of health.

The NingXia Red PromiseNingXia Red combines the finest Ningxia wolfberries, proprietary "Nutrient-Guard" preparation, and other all-natural, nutrient-dense ingredients to provide:

Dynamic energy and stamina without harmful stimulants (e.g., caffeine, green tea, etc.) Key glyconutrients that fuel vital energy systems Unique protein-polysaccharides that help sustain proper immune function Highest levels of naturally occurring, age defying S-ORAC activity Great taste with no sugary "junk-juices" (e.g., apple, white grape, pear, etc.)

Essential nutrients in NingXia Red also help support the following: Normal cardiovascular function, normal eye health, normal cell growth, and healthy liver function.

Calories: 19 per servingTotal Carbohydrate: 4 grams per servingDietary Fiber: 0.2 grams per servingSugars: 3.4 grams per servingSodium: 15 mg per servingProtein: 0.65 grams per servingVitamin C: 180 mg per serving Approximately 34 servings per container

How to use: Take 1 fl. oz. daily, or as needed. Shake well before using and refrigerate after opening.Ingredients: Whole Ningxia wolfberry (lyceum barbarum) puree, Blueberry (Vaccinium corymbosum) juice, Pomegranate (Punica granatum) juice, Apricot (Prunus armeniaca) juice, Raspberry (Rubus idaeus) juice, Organic blue agave (A. tequilana) nectar, Grape (Vitis vinifera) seed, skin, and stem, Lemon (Citrus limon)† rind, Orange (Citrus sinensis)† rind, ascrobic acid, natural blueberry flavor, potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate.† 100% pure therapeutic-grade essential oil

* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.Get a sneak peak of the all-new AOL.com.