IndiaDivine.org

Got a Recipe for Choc Nibs?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Greetings:Need your help. I have some Organic Chocolate Nips and wondering how to use them. Does anyone have an idea?Remain Focused and Good Health to You Elaine

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.

Guest guest

In a message dated 7/29/2007 2:10:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time, shortydemp writes:

Need your help. I have some Organic Chocolate Nips and wondering how to use them. Does anyone have an idea?

Cookies of course! Try marinating them if they are bitter.

Try them in dried fruits. Try them in trail mix. Try them in fruit salad. Try them in a coconut cream sauce.

Just use them in moderation as all sweets pull moisture from of system and will cause us problems.

Have a peaceful day!

ZEGet a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

Guest guest

Thanks ZE, especially about the sweets. My occasional craving is for something salty and I'm well aware of what that can do.zatitie wrote: In a message dated 7/29/2007 2:10:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time, shortydemp writes: Need your help. I have some Organic Chocolate Nips and wondering how to use them. Does anyone have an idea? Cookies of course! Try marinating them if they are bitter. Try them in dried fruits. Try them in trail mix. Try them in fruit salad. Try them in a coconut cream sauce. Just use them in moderation as all sweets pull moisture from of system and will cause us problems. Have a peaceful day! ZE Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

Guest guest

A friend had me over for a wonderful raw dinner and for dessert she grated some nips and sprinkled them over fresh mango. It was easy, quick and tasty. It also looked nice--the chocolate against the orange color of the mango. Kat

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center.