IndiaDivine.org

Re:Thank you for all the responses to my "Tahini and Infant" question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

It sounds like you child is doing great but I would personally take your child to a neutral third party as soon as possible. I have to admit, I was a little concerned after reading your last email that states that your child has no fat on his body, has muscles and that others are telling you he is too thin. Yes, maybe they are comparing your child to meat/hormone eating children but there is the slight possibility that because you see your child every day, you might not be aware of weight loss or other changes as much as a neutral medical professional. We just had those recent vegan deaths and both couples that I read about thought their child was healthy but just smaller than average and was also taking the opinions of non licensed professionals and healthy people with opinions. Just please have some checks and balances in place to make sure there is nothing you should change, just in case. (I have to also say that although I prefer alternatives to traditional medicine, I

am partial to taking kids to a holistic doctor who is also capable of diagnosing/treating through traditional means if it ever becomes medically necessary or at least some one who is trained enough to recognize the physical signs of a real emergency or an intervention). **Dr Fred Bloem is in Olney, CA and he is a medical doctor/MD, sees children and has gone through a traditional family practice residency. He also uses holistic alternatives so he can advise you both ways (traditional and holistic) with less bias on both sides. And he also has raw food certification through Alissa Cohen. http://www.drbloem.com/main.htm (301) 260-2601**Dr Sears, MD is a pediatrician that blends traditional, herbal and holistic practices. She is in Clarksville but she is the only pediatrician that has been recommended to me in the area that blends both practices. http://www.searspediatrics.com/ (301) 854-1008Dr Beals, Dr Garzon & Dr Mines at

Integrated Health in DC are all holistic family practioners/MD's. Call the main number and ask who you should see based on child's age. www.nihadc.com and (202) 237-7000Dr. Hayduk in Silver Spring is not an MD but a Naturopathic Doctor.. http://www.drveronicahayduk.com/**I have had gotten the most feedback and recommendations to the Dr Bloem and Dr Sears. I would probably start with one of them (or see them both to interview which will meet your needs)

Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV.