IndiaDivine.org

raw and jaw

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Everyone, I need some help. Ive got a bad jaw injury and cant hardly move it. I cant bite at all. So its making it hard to be raw and smoothies are getting old. does anyone have any good receipes that would be soft, easy, and taste good? thanks, tara Hugs from MD Tara proud mom of three great kids Sara 10, Joey 9, and Skylar 7

Here are two soup recipes you might enjoy :

There are two smooth & soft items on my web site

check it out www.aliveandraw.com

here are two recipes that you might enjoy Todd's Tomato Soup

2 cups warm water

1/2 cup sun dried Tomatoes

3 ripe Tomatoes

2 dates

2 sprigs Basil

1 Sprig Oregeno

1/4 E.V.O oil

2 garlic cubes

pinch cayenne

Blend till smooth and creamy Enjoy !

Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

Zuchinni Hummus1 Zuchinni2 Tablespoons of Raw TahiniGarlic to tasteSalt to tasteThat's it-TinoTara <peechysweett71 Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2007 11:35:50 PM raw and jaw

Hello Everyone, I need some help. Ive got a bad jaw injury and cant hardly move it. I cant bite at all. So its making it hard to be raw and smoothies are getting old. does anyone have any good receipes that would be soft, easy, and taste good? thanks, tara Hugs from MD Tara proud mom of three great kids Sara 10, Joey 9, and

Skylar 7

Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool.

High,

I've been living on this recipe for a while:

I usually eat it as a spread on dinosaur kale:

BeLive's Mayo #1

1/4 cup soaked cashews, 1/4 cup soaked macadamias (I use additional cashews or almonds), 2 tblspns of lemon juice, 2 tblspns of rejuvilac (i use the water from the cashews and/or almonds), 1/4 cup of cold pressed olive oil, 1 teaspn sea salt (more or less to taste), 1/2 teaspn agave (or any sweetner, soaked dates, raw honey- if you so choose). Blend until mayo consistency

blessings

pam

's Tomato Soup

2 cups warm water

3 ripe Tomatoes

2 dates

2 sprigs Basil

1 Sprig Oregeno

1/4 E.V.O oil

2 garlic cubes

pinch cayenne

Namaska7

Mon, 13 Aug 2007 1:26 pm

Re: raw and jaw

Here are two soup recipes you might enjoy :

There are two smooth & soft items on my web site

check it out www.aliveandraw.com

here are two recipes that you might enjoy Todd's Tomato Soup

2 cups warm water

3 ripe Tomatoes

2 dates

2 sprigs Basil

1 Sprig Oregeno

1/4 E.V.O oil

2 garlic cubes

pinch cayenne

Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

thanks, i'll try that. hugs, taraatzzill wrote: High,I've been living on this recipe for a while:I usually eat it as a spread on dinosaur kale:BeLive's Mayo #11/4 cup soaked cashews, 1/4 cup soaked macadamias (I use additional cashews or almonds), 2 tblspns of lemon juice, 2 tblspns of rejuvilac (i use the water from the cashews and/or almonds), 1/4 cup of cold pressed olive oil, 1 teaspn sea salt (more or less to taste), 1/2 teaspn agave (or any sweetner,

soaked dates, raw honey- if you so choose). Blend until mayo consistencyblessingspam Todd's Tomato Soup 2 cups warm water 1/2 cup sun dried Tomatoes 3 ripe Tomatoes 2 dates 2 sprigs Basil 1 Sprig Oregeno 1/4 E.V.O oil 2 garlic cubes pinch cayenne Blend till smooth and creamy Enjoy ! Namaska7 (AT) aol (DOT) comTo: Sent: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 1:26 pmRe: raw and jaw Here are two soup recipes you might enjoy : There are two smooth & soft items on my web site check it out www.aliveandraw.com here are two recipes that you might enjoy Todd's Tomato Soup 2 cups warm water 1/2 cup sun dried Tomatoes 3 ripe Tomatoes 2 dates 2 sprigs Basil 1 Sprig Oregeno 1/4 E.V.O oil 2 garlic cubes pinch cayenne Blend till smooth and creamy

Enjoy ! Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com. AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com. Hugs from MD Tara proud mom of three great kids Sara 10, Joey 9, and Skylar 7

what do you do with the zuchinni??Tino Dai <oberoc wrote: Zuchinni Hummus1 Zuchinni2 Tablespoons of Raw TahiniGarlic to tasteSalt to tasteThat's it-Tino

Tara <peechysweett71 > Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2007 11:35:50 PM raw and jaw Hello Everyone, I need some help. Ive got a bad jaw injury and cant hardly move it. I cant bite at all. So its making it hard to be raw and smoothies are getting old. does anyone have any good receipes that would be soft, easy, and taste good? thanks, tara Hugs from MD Tara proud mom of three great kids Sara 10, Joey 9, and Skylar 7 Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool. Hugs from MD Tara proud mom of three great kids Sara 10, Joey 9, and Skylar 7

thanks, you all are so sweet. I have a couple basics so blended banana with ice and water or just a plain ole avacado with either acave nectar or sea salt (depending on my mood) taraNamaska7 wrote: Here are two soup recipes you might enjoy : There are two smooth & soft items on my web site check it out www.aliveandraw.com here are two recipes that you might enjoy Todd's Tomato Soup 2 cups warm water 1/2 cup sun dried Tomatoes 3 ripe Tomatoes 2 dates 2 sprigs Basil 1 Sprig Oregeno 1/4 E.V.O oil 2 garlic cubes pinch cayenne Blend till smooth and creamy Enjoy ! Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com. Hugs from MD Tara proud mom of three great kids Sara 10, Joey 9, and Skylar 7

Sorry! Peel and chop up the zucchini. You need anywhere from 1 1/2 to 2cups. Throw it all into a food processor. You mightneed to open it to scrap down the sides. Also, you can pour in some lemon juice if you like your hummus a little bit sour.-TinoTara <peechysweett71 Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 3:48:19 PMRe: raw and jaw

what do you do with the zuchinni??Tino Dai <oberoc > wrote: Zuchinni Hummus1 Zuchinni2 Tablespoons of Raw TahiniGarlic to tasteSalt to tasteThat's it-Tino

Tara <peechysweett71@ >@ .comSunday, August 12, 2007 11:35:50 PM raw and jaw Hello Everyone, I need some help. Ive got a bad jaw injury and cant hardly move it. I cant bite at all. So its making it hard to be raw and smoothies are getting old. does anyone have any good receipes that would be soft, easy, and taste good? thanks, tara Hugs from MD Tara proud mom of three great kids Sara 10, Joey 9, and Skylar 7 Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool. Hugs from MD Tara proud mom of three great kids Sara 10, Joey 9, and Skylar 7

Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.

awesome!! I love hummus but have been sprout challenged :) Im definately trying this. thanks taraTino Dai <oberoc wrote: Sorry! Peel and chop up the zucchini. You need anywhere from 1 1/2 to 2cups. Throw it all into a food processor. You mightneed to open it to scrap down

the sides. Also, you can pour in some lemon juice if you like your hummus a little bit sour.-Tino

Tara,

Would you be willing to say more about the jaw injury?

Elchanan

On Behalf Of TaraSunday, August 12, 2007 8:36 PM Subject: raw and jaw

Hello Everyone,

I need some help. Ive got a bad jaw injury and cant hardly move it. I cant bite at all. So its making it hard to be raw and smoothies are getting old. does anyone have any good receipes that would be soft, easy, and taste good?

thanks,

tara

Sure, When i was a teenager, around 16, my jaw hurt. I went to lots of doctors, dentists, and it was discovered that I had a problem with the joint. the disc that cusions the jaw had slipped forward and was causing a lot of problems and i needed surgery to just scrape away scar tissue so the disc would slip back into place. around the age of 16, someone had physically harmed me by grabbing the sides of my head and shaking me, and banging my head against the wall, that set it off. I had surgery when 19 and it fixed a world of problems of pain, headaches, and discomfort. I always had a bit of a popping in my jaw since then. Now at (yes i'll admit it) 35, I fell asleep last summer in an awkward position. i was upright on a stretcher in the ER having a miscarriage. I had intense hormonal changes at the moments and problems with all my joints due to it. It set my jaw off. Since then, Ive

had lots of pain. at this point i can hardly move it and if i do move it in the wrong way i get sharp pains through my head. I cant figure out what is wrong and I dont have any health insurance since im a full-time student, and low income. Im trying to get into a jaw study at one of the local student hospitals in the area. Its taking time. tara

Have you been to a chiropractor? They can do miracles with things like yours.

Eating an anti inflammatory diet - like the raw food diet should also help.

www.healthylivingstrategies.net

On Behalf Of TaraWednesday, August 22, 2007 1:58 PM Subject: RE: raw and jaw

Sure,

When i was a teenager, around 16, my jaw hurt. I went to lots of doctors, dentists, and it was discovered that I had a problem with the joint. the disc that cusions the jaw had slipped forward and was causing a lot of problems and i needed surgery to just scrape away scar tissue so the disc would slip back into place. around the age of 16, someone had physically harmed me by grabbing the sides of my head and shaking me, and banging my head against the wall, that set it off. I had surgery when 19 and it fixed a world of problems of pain, headaches, and discomfort. I always had a bit of a popping in my jaw since then. Now at (yes i'll admit it) 35, I fell asleep last summer in an awkward position. i was upright on a stretcher in the ER having a miscarriage. I had intense hormonal changes at the moments and problems with all my joints due to it. It set my jaw off. Since then, Ive had lots of pain. at this point i can hardly move it and if i do move it in the wrong way i get sharp pains through my head. I cant figure out what is wrong and I dont have any health insurance since im a full-time student, and low income.

Im trying to get into a jaw study at one of the local student hospitals in the area. Its taking time.

tara

Perhaps if you drink more greens specifically wheat grass you would see a change in your bone structure.

wheat grass can do wonders for your teeth and bones. An adjustment could be a help.

I would also seek Acupuncture. The grass coupled with acupuncture or chiropractor, give it a try.

A study might involve drugs .That is the last thing you need.

Lynda Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

im the queen of green smoothies, but i can try some wheatgrass. However, i think the real problem is more in the joint rather then just the bone. Acupuncture and chiropractor cost money, for that i'd get insurance if i could afford it. Im a single mom, and full-time student, not much in the budget. Im pretty careful about drugs and dont use any for my jaw the way it is. rather i do relaxation techniques and warm compresses. TaraNamaska7 wrote: Perhaps if you drink more greens specifically wheat grass you would see a change in your bone structure. wheat grass can do wonders for your teeth and bones. An adjustment could be a help. I would also seek Acupuncture. The grass coupled with acupuncture or chiropractor, give it a try. A study might involve drugs .That is the last thing you need. Lynda Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com. Hugs from MD Tara proud mom of three great

kids Sara 10, Joey 9, and Skylar 7

the raw diet is helping immensely!! although, i have to blend everything (dreary face) tarapnparlette wrote: Have you been to a chiropractor? They can do miracles with things like yours. Eating an anti inflammatory diet - like the raw food diet should also help.

www.healthylivingstrategies.net On Behalf Of TaraWednesday, August 22, 2007 1:58 PM Subject: RE: raw and jaw Sure, When i was a teenager, around 16, my jaw hurt. I went to lots of doctors, dentists, and it was discovered that

I had a problem with the joint. the disc that cusions the jaw had slipped forward and was causing a lot of problems and i needed surgery to just scrape away scar tissue so the disc would slip back into place. around the age of 16, someone had physically harmed me by grabbing the sides of my head and shaking me, and banging my head against the wall, that set it off. I had surgery when 19 and it fixed a world of problems of pain, headaches, and discomfort. I always had a bit of a popping in my jaw since then. Now at (yes i'll admit it) 35, I fell asleep last summer in an awkward position. i was upright on a stretcher in the ER having a miscarriage. I had intense hormonal changes at the moments and problems with all my joints due to it. It set my jaw off. Since then, Ive had lots of pain. at this point i can hardly move it and if i do move it in the wrong way i get sharp pains through my head. I cant figure out what

is wrong and I dont have any health insurance since im a full-time student, and low income. Im trying to get into a jaw study at one of the local student hospitals in the area. Its taking time. tara Hugs from MD Tara proud mom of three great kids Sara 10, Joey 9, and Skylar 7

Hello Tara and the rest of the gang!

I am in a different situation. My husand has migraine

headaches. Temperature changes seem to effect him

often. He gets headaches often. I rub peppermint and

other essential oils on his head to help him.

Any suggestions?