IndiaDivine.org

infant and baby eczema

Rate this topic

Guest guest

are you breastfeeding? breastmilk is a good remedy for lots of things. it may not cure it, but it doesnt hurt, and usually helps anything. tarahaydenbeatty07 wrote: can anyone give me advice on what do when your children (8months and 2years) have developed eczema? What causes it, how can it be prevented what can I do to relieve symptoms the itchy dry skin. please I need advice also are there any well baby doctors in the

Washington dc area? Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

One thought is that You want to make sure they get healthy fats, like avocados if(f your 8 month old is only nursing, make sure YOU are getting /2 an avocado a day).

www.healthylivingstrategies.net

On Behalf Of haydenbeatty07Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 10:44 AM Subject: infant and baby eczema

can anyone give me advice on what do when your children (8months and 2years) have developed eczema? What causes it, how can it be prevented what can I do to relieve symptoms the itchy dry skin. please I need advice also are there any well baby doctors in the Washington dc area?

Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

Hi all,

Tara, is correct, but this conversation is incomplete, too much missing information. Would the original author be willing to provide much more information about BOTH the children's diets and her own. If you are breastfeeding, then your children are eating whatever you are eating.

Then we can perhaps provide more useful feedback.

Best,

Elchanan

On Behalf Of TaraTuesday, August 14, 2007 12:30 PM Subject: Re: infant and baby eczema

are you breastfeeding? breastmilk is a good remedy for lots of things. it may not cure it, but it doesnt hurt, and usually helps anything.

tarahaydenbeatty07 wrote:

can anyone give me advice on what do when your children (8months and 2years) have developed eczema? What causes it, how can it be prevented what can I do to relieve symptoms the itchy dry skin. please I need advice also are there any well baby doctors in the Washington dc area?

Please also consider other possible causes, such as environmental factors (detergents, soaps, oils, lotions, powders, the water, etc.), as well as emotional factors, such as the states of mind of the Mother (stressed-out Mother=toxic breast milk) and the surrounding family members. Elchanan <Elchanan wrote: Hi all, Tara, is correct, but this conversation is incomplete, too much missing information. Would the original author be willing to provide much more information about BOTH the children's diets and her own. If you are breastfeeding, then your children are eating whatever you are eating. Then we can perhaps provide more useful feedback. Best, Elchanan On Behalf Of TaraTuesday, August 14, 2007 12:30 PM Subject: Re: infant and baby eczema are you breastfeeding? breastmilk is a good remedy for lots of things. it may not cure it, but it doesnt hurt, and usually helps anything. tarahaydenbeatty07 (AT) aol (DOT) com wrote: can anyone give me advice on what do when your children (8months and 2years) have developed eczema? What causes it, how can it be prevented what can I do to relieve symptoms the

itchy dry skin. please I need advice also are there any well baby doctors in the Washington dc area? Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

Yes, I agree. I like to begin somewhere and then work outward or forward, as one would have it. :)

We simply need more information before we can say much of value, other than by accident. As a generalization, skin eruptions convey a message from the body to the conscious awareness that the body is substantially overloaded with trash it cannot manage. But that is rather general in nature, probably not much help.

Best,

Elchanan

On Behalf Of PeacekeeperTuesday, August 21, 2007 3:10 PM Subject: RE: infant and baby eczema

Please also consider other possible causes, such as environmental factors (detergents, soaps, oils, lotions, powders, the water, etc.), as well as emotional factors, such as the states of mind of the Mother (stressed-out Mother=toxic breast milk) and the surrounding family members. Elchanan <Elchanan wrote:

Hi all,

Tara, is correct, but this conversation is incomplete, too much missing information. Would the original author be willing to provide much more information about BOTH the children's diets and her own. If you are breastfeeding, then your children are eating whatever you are eating.

Then we can perhaps provide more useful feedback.

Best,

Elchanan

On Behalf Of TaraTuesday, August 14, 2007 12:30 PM Subject: Re: infant and baby eczema

are you breastfeeding? breastmilk is a good remedy for lots of things. it may not cure it, but it doesnt hurt, and usually helps anything.

tarahaydenbeatty07 (AT) aol (DOT) com wrote: