IndiaDivine.org

no-bake sale

Rate this topic

Guest guest

They are constantly having bake sales here at work. All the money gets donated to one cause, or another. I am considering having a no-bake sale; all raw vegan desserts of course. Has anyone ever done this before?My concern is that I will have to get people to volunteer to make stuff and bring it in. It is such a foreign concept to people in this area that I am not sure how it will work out.--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.If man made it, don't eat it.100% Raw Vegan Learn about the power of raw foods at ---> http://www.rawfoods.com

Do it! Talk to the person in charge of bake sales at your job. Explain the health benefits of live desserts (healthy cake is everyone's dream come true). Let them taste a few samples. And show how you can make it work economically (being that nuts and dates are just a little more expensive than white flour and white sugar). Maybe they'll agree to sell both the cooked and raw desserts at the same time until people get used to the taste, price, and concept. Zakhah P.S. - And suggest to them what better way to raise funds for a worthy cause such as cancer research or diabetes prevention than to sell foods that can actually help one heal from those diseases. Include a book or documented studies to show them. Scott <scottm wrote: They are constantly having bake sales here at work. All the money gets donated to one cause, or another. I am considering having a no-bake sale; all raw vegan desserts of course. Has anyone ever done this before?My concern is that I will have to get people to volunteer to make stuff and bring it in. It is such a foreign concept to people in this area that I am not sure how it will work out.--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.If man made it, don't eat it.100% Raw Vegan Learn about the power of raw foods at ---> http://www.rawfoods.com

Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.

A little homework for you Scott. The first chance you get

purchase " The Complete Book of Raw " and make the recipe for " Just Like

Cheese Cake. " I guarantee you, if you can sell your co-workers on a

live Cheese Cake they'll never be the same! Neither will you. Try it

out on yourself first.

Elaine

I have to give this shout out . The Sister Zakhah that just gave you some ideas has a Cook Book lots of Kemetic Live Foodist are in cook book .Her Book is The Joy of Living Live . You might want to purchase her book. She will sign it for you . You might also like to meet her and several other Live Food Folks in Richmond This Sunday.

The line up continues to grow. Zakhah will be doing a few demonstrations. You will leave this event satisfied , and educated. . In attendance we will have Live Food Art from NC . Mama K from Philly ,

Dr Natural from NY and the calls come in daily So come on down

Just in From Israel

Appearing In Richmond

Sunday August 19, 2007

5:00 PM

Zakhah

.. Zakhah promotes health, life, and longevity all over the planet through food, writing, and art. She finds her greatest joy as a divine servant in the African Hebrew Israelite Community, who in over 30 years have had only one case of diabetes, one cancer patient, two strokes, no high blood pressure, no STDS, HIV or AIDS. These statistics were achieved through changes in diet and lifestyle- a true phenomenon considering that the African-American community ranks the highest in all of the above-menioned diseases. Zakhah is pictured in Runaway Bay, Jamaica, drinking fresh young coconut water- the most alkaline form of water on earth.

Zakhah Presents

A Living Food Demonstration & Talk

at :Traditional's By Neverette Hosted by Alive and Raw

537 2nd St , Richmond VA

$17.00 You Must RSVP

aliveandraw (AT) aol (DOT) com

804-863-0635

Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

OK, I will add it to my Q. After I read the two new one's I just ordered, I will order that one.I ordered "Raw Kids" and "Seeds of Deception". I Raw Gourmet, but I haven't tried many of those recipes. Many of them require too many ingredients. --ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.If man made it, don't eat it.100% Raw Vegan--- shortydemp wrote:"Elaine" <shortydemp Subject: Re: no-bake saleThu, 16 Aug 2007 20:34:22 -0000

A little homework for you Scott. The first chance you get

purchase "The Complete Book of Raw" and make the recipe for "Just Like

Cheese Cake." I guarantee you, if you can sell your co-workers on a

live Cheese Cake they'll never be the same! Neither will you. Try it

out on yourself first.

Elaine

Learn about the power of raw foods at ---> http://www.rawfoods.com