IndiaDivine.org

Raw and jaw

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Have you been to a chiropractor? They can do miracles with things like yours.

Eating an anti inflammatory diet - like the raw food diet should also help.

www.healthylivingstrategies.net

On Behalf Of TaraWednesday, August 22, 2007 1:58 PM Subject: RE: raw and jaw

Sure,

When i was a teenager, around 16, my jaw hurt. I went to lots of doctors, dentists, and it was discovered that I had a problem with the joint. the disc that cusions the jaw had slipped forward and was causing a lot of problems and i needed surgery to just scrape away scar tissue so the disc would slip back into place. around the age of 16, someone had physically harmed me by grabbing the sides of my head and shaking me, and banging my head against the wall, that set it off. I had surgery when 19 and it fixed a world of problems of pain, headaches, and discomfort. I always had a bit of a popping in my jaw since then. Now at (yes i'll admit it) 35, I fell asleep last summer in an awkward position. i was upright on a stretcher in the ER having a miscarriage. I had intense hormonal changes at the moments and problems with all my joints due to it. It set my jaw off. Since then, Ive had lots of pain. at this point i can hardly move it and if i do move it in the wrong way i get sharp pains through my head. I cant figure out what is wrong and I dont have any health insurance since im a full-time student, and low income.

Im trying to get into a jaw study at one of the local student hospitals in the area. Its taking time.

tara

Perhaps if you drink more greens specifically wheat grass you would see a change in your bone structure.

wheat grass can do wonders for your teeth and bones. An adjustment could be a help.

I would also seek Acupuncture. The grass coupled with acupuncture or chiropractor, give it a try.

A study might involve drugs .That is the last thing you need.

Lynda Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

im the queen of green smoothies, but i can try some wheatgrass. However, i think the real problem is more in the joint rather then just the bone. Acupuncture and chiropractor cost money, for that i'd get insurance if i could afford it. Im a single mom, and full-time student, not much in the budget. Im pretty careful about drugs and dont use any for my jaw the way it is. rather i do relaxation techniques and warm compresses. TaraNamaska7 wrote: Perhaps if you drink more greens specifically wheat grass you would see a change in your bone structure. wheat grass can do wonders for your teeth and bones. An adjustment could be a help. I would also seek Acupuncture. The grass coupled with acupuncture or chiropractor, give it a try. A study might involve drugs .That is the last thing you need. Lynda Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com. Hugs from MD Tara proud mom of three great

kids Sara 10, Joey 9, and Skylar 7

the raw diet is helping immensely!! although, i have to blend everything (dreary face) tarapnparlette wrote: Have you been to a chiropractor? They can do miracles with things like yours. Eating an anti inflammatory diet - like the raw food diet should also help.

www.healthylivingstrategies.net On Behalf Of TaraWednesday, August 22, 2007 1:58 PM Subject: RE: raw and jaw Sure, When i was a teenager, around 16, my jaw hurt. I went to lots of doctors, dentists, and it was discovered that

I had a problem with the joint. the disc that cusions the jaw had slipped forward and was causing a lot of problems and i needed surgery to just scrape away scar tissue so the disc would slip back into place. around the age of 16, someone had physically harmed me by grabbing the sides of my head and shaking me, and banging my head against the wall, that set it off. I had surgery when 19 and it fixed a world of problems of pain, headaches, and discomfort. I always had a bit of a popping in my jaw since then. Now at (yes i'll admit it) 35, I fell asleep last summer in an awkward position. i was upright on a stretcher in the ER having a miscarriage. I had intense hormonal changes at the moments and problems with all my joints due to it. It set my jaw off. Since then, Ive had lots of pain. at this point i can hardly move it and if i do move it in the wrong way i get sharp pains through my head. I cant figure out what

is wrong and I dont have any health insurance since im a full-time student, and low income. Im trying to get into a jaw study at one of the local student hospitals in the area. Its taking time. tara Hugs from MD Tara proud mom of three great kids Sara 10, Joey 9, and Skylar 7

Hello Tara and the rest of the gang!

I am in a different situation. My husand has migraine

headaches. Temperature changes seem to effect him

often. He gets headaches often. I rub peppermint and

other essential oils on his head to help him.

Any suggestions?

Is he overfat/overweight? (Please be honest.)

Elchanan

On Behalf Of

fay keys

Friday, August 24, 2007 6:43 AM

RE: raw and jaw

Hello Tara and the rest of the gang!

I am in a different situation. My husand has migraine headaches.

Temperature changes seem to effect him often. He gets headaches often. I

rub peppermint and other essential oils on his head to help him.

Any suggestions?

Also try rosemary oil on the temples. fay keys <fayd20 wrote: Hello Tara and the rest of the gang!I am in a different situation. My husand has migraineheadaches. Temperature changes seem to effect himoften. He gets headaches often. I rub peppermint andother essential oils on his head to help him. Any suggestions?

Your husband would be rid of his headaches in a few weeks or less if he did Living Foods totally

Chocolate, coffee and diary are the first things to rid himself of.

He should start immediately. Assist him with foods that he enjoys

Lynda Carter Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

My husband look like a black Tom Sellec...

He may be 10 to 15 pounds overweight, but he does not

look over weight at all. His blood pressure is

perfect. He has a very little belly fat. He does have

a foot fungus in his toe nails.

He also wears a pretty high prescription for glasses.

He has pop bottle thick glasses when we were kids.

He does have a cell phone and uses it. Honestly...

--- Elchanan <Elchanan wrote:

> Is he overfat/overweight? (Please be honest.)

> Elchanan

>

>

>

> On Behalf Of

> fay keys

> Friday, August 24, 2007 6:43 AM

>

> RE: raw and jaw

>

> Hello Tara and the rest of the gang!

>

> I am in a different situation. My husand has

> migraine headaches.

> Temperature changes seem to effect him often. He

> gets headaches often. I

> rub peppermint and other essential oils on his head

> to help him.

>

> Any suggestions?

>

>

>

______________________________\

____

Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news,

photos & more.

http://mobile./go?refer=1GNXIC

Hydration is another concern. How much water does he drink (won't need as much with all raw, but will at first to cleanse). Headaches often come from not getting enough water or sleep. Does he drink 8 or so cups a day of water, does he get 6 to 8 hours of sleep? Is there stress in his life, allergies.... Lots of possible impacts. ALL of which raw food eating will help.

www.healthylivingstrategies.net

On Behalf Of Namaska7Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2007 12:40 AM Subject: Re: raw and jaw

Your husband would be rid of his headaches in a few weeks or less if he did Living Foods totally

Chocolate, coffee and diary are the first things to rid himself of.

He should start immediately. Assist him with foods that he enjoys

Lynda Carter

Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

ooo, that sounds nice, what would that do?Peacekeeper <totallyopen wrote: Also try rosemary oil on the temples. fay keys <fayd20 > wrote: Hello Tara and the rest of the gang!I am in a different situation. My husand has migraineheadaches. Temperature changes seem to effect himoften. He gets headaches often. I rub peppermint andother essential oils on his head to help him. Any

suggestions? Hugs from MD Tara proud mom of three great kids Sara 10, Joey 9, and Skylar 7

Dear Tara, You mentioned acupuncture and also your budget. You can receive low(er) cost acupuncture at an acupuncture school. The student interns trat you, under the supervision of a faculty member. I have already gone to two student clinics and have been very pleased with the treatments and results. Search for Acupuncture schools or Traditional (TCM) schools. Are you in the Washington, DC area? If so, let me know and I can recommend someone. Peace & Love, Helena

Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

GREAT IDEA! helena, thanks for the idea. tarasatvic vegan <satvicvegan wrote: Dear Tara, You mentioned acupuncture and also your budget. You can receive low(er) cost acupuncture at an acupuncture school. The student interns trat you, under the supervision of a faculty member. I have already gone to two student clinics and have been very pleased with the treatments and results. Search for Acupuncture schools or Traditional (TCM) schools. Are you in the Washington, DC area? If so, let me know and I can recommend someone. Peace & Love, Helena Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today! Hugs from MD Tara proud mom of three great kids Sara 10, Joey 9, and Skylar 7

Tara, Are you in the DC area? There is the Tai Sophia student clinic. They have one in Silver Spring and in other locations. Let me know and I'll tell you (privately) who my acupuncturist is. Helena

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.

he gets water and sleep

does not like coffee

working on dairy

sleeps at least 6 hrs

he is not vegetarian at all...but does not eat a lot

of meat.

--- pnparlette wrote:

> Hydration is another concern. How much water does

> he drink (won't need

> as much with all raw, but will at first to cleanse).

> Headaches often

> come from not getting enough water or sleep. Does

> he drink 8 or so cups

> a day of water, does he get 6 to 8 hours of sleep?

> Is there stress in

> his life, allergies.... Lots of possible impacts.

> ALL of which raw food

> eating will help.

>

>

> <file:///D:/Images/businesscard.gif>

>

> www.healthylivingstrategies.net

> <http://www.healthylivingstrategies.net/>

>

>

>

> On Behalf

> Of Namaska7

> Saturday, August 25, 2007 12:40 AM

>

> Re: raw and jaw

>

>

>

>

>

> Your husband would be rid of his headaches in a few

> weeks or less if he

> did Living Foods totally

> Chocolate, coffee and diary are the first things to

> rid himself of.

> He should start immediately. Assist him with foods

> that he enjoys

> Lynda Carter

>

>

>

>

> _____

>

> Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com

>

<http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour/?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000982>

> .

>

>

>

>

>

>

____

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for

today's economy) at Games.

http://get.games./proddesc?gamekey=monopolyherenow

Thanks. I am in DC.

--- Tara <peechysweett71 wrote:

> GREAT IDEA! helena, thanks for the idea.

>

> tara

>

> satvic vegan <satvicvegan wrote:

> Dear Tara,

>

> You mentioned acupuncture and also your budget.

>

> You can receive low(er) cost acupuncture at an

> acupuncture school. The student interns trat you,

> under the supervision of a faculty member.

>

> I have already gone to two student clinics and

> have been very pleased with the treatments and

> results.

>

> Search for Acupuncture schools or Traditional

> (TCM) schools.

>

> Are you in the Washington, DC area? If so, let me

> know and I can recommend someone.

>

> Peace & Love,

> Helena

>

>

> Shape in your own image. Join our Network

> Research Panel today!

>

>

>

>

>

> Hugs from MD

> Tara

> proud mom of three great kids

> Sara 10, Joey 9, and Skylar 7

>

>

>

>

>

>

____

Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

http://surveylink./gmrs/_panel_invite.asp?a=7

i live fairly near the dc area, just outside. please send the info. thanks tarasatvic vegan <satvicvegan wrote: Tara, Are you in the DC area? There is the Tai Sophia student clinic. They have one in Silver Spring and in other locations. Let me know and I'll tell you (privately) who my acupuncturist is. Helena Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase. Hugs from MD Tara

proud mom of three great kids Sara 10, Joey 9, and Skylar 7