IndiaDivine.org

Soy milk cooked - b12

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Greetings! B-12 is naturally produced in the intestines due to bacterial activity. It is important to have a clean and healthy through holistic detoxification programs and a well-balanced diet inclusive of many raw and living foods. Long-time raw foodists who eat a well-balanced diet are not b-12 deficient. Our 40-year young community of 3,000 vegans (no dairy, no eggs, no preservatives, no processed foods) who live in Israel have been able to avoid b-12 deficiency with improvements in diet. (We and our children get medically tested at random.) In addition, it has been scientifically proven that b-12 is found in bananas, sea vegetables, and brewers yeast. Eating a nice raw salad with a variety of vegetables each day has been known to assist with b-12 deficiency (it also helps with keeping the colon clean). Love, Zakhahatzzill

wrote: Nancy,Please share the name/brand of probiotics you take. I am going to be drinking wheatgrass on a regular basis, but in the meantime (I'mgetting the "grass" from a local person who is using prime soil-lots of minerals, kelp etc) I've been taking these wheatgrass pills called Sweet wheat and I've noticed a difference for the better in both my appetite and my cravings. Thanks for sharinglove and litepampnparlette (AT) comcast (DOT) netTo: Sent: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 7:25

pmRE: Soy milk cooked There isn't anything else you need that's not in fruits, veggies, nuts and seeds besides (depending on how you eat them) the B-12. I take probiotic powder/capsules because I seem to need a lot more B-12 due to my Type A personality and hectic life. But everything else is is our sprouted and fresh whole foods :-) Doug Graham eats organic things unwashed and right off the vine when possible and claims to get enough micro-organisms that way! Nancy www.healthylivingstrategies.net On Behalf Of ScottSunday, August 26, 2007 4:32 PM Subject: Re: Soy milk cooked So if everything is cooked, how can I ensure I am getting the proper vitamins, such as, B12; without eating cooked food, or taking man made suppliments?

Is rice milk, or almond milk cooked, or pasteurized? This diet is proving how difficult it really is to get healthy raw food.There is a guy on the web, Storm, he claims to have been eating raw for over 30 years. Where is he getting his B12, and other stuff that isn't in nuts, seeds, veggies, or fruits?--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.If man made it, don't eat it.Raw Vegan--- Elchanan (AT) PathOfHealth (DOT) org wrote:"Elchanan" <Elchanan (AT) PathOfHealth (DOT) org> Soy milk cookedSun, 26 Aug 2007 08:59:46 -0700 Hi Scott, I have not researched this thoroughly, so please receive my response

with that in mind. I have the impression that all unsprouted soy products are, in fact, cooked. Soy has become a darling of the food industry because it's protein more closely resembles animal protein, in certain respects, than does the protein of any of the other potential "cash crops". This is not a good thing for humans! Best, Elchanan Learn about the power of raw foods at ---> http://www.rawfoods.com Email and AIM finally together. You've gotta check out free AOL Mail!

Got a little couch potato?

Check out fun summer activities for kids.

In addition, our b12-sufficient community of 3,000 vegans do not eat bugs or dirt. www.kingdomofyah.com Love, Zakhah Author, The Joy of Living Live: A Raw Food Community

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.

B12 is found in plants where the soil-based bacteria that poops B12 are alive and flourishing. This is not specific to any particular food or plant.

As I wrote earlier, however, most cases of "B12 deficiency" involve malabsorption. Those who consume a healthful diet, as you describe, Zakhah, improve their digestive vitality, and including absorption. Therefore, they assimilate B12 as we are designed to do.

However, I would dissuade you and everyone in general from the notion that there are "special foods" for B12 or for anything else. This way of thinking tends to lead people back into symptoms-oriented, medical-model thinking. We serve ourselves far better by focusing our attention on creating health, rather than upon combating any particular symptom(s) (except in certain cases involving trauma).

Best,

Elchanan

On Behalf Of ZakhahMonday, August 27, 2007 6:20 AM Subject: Re: Soy milk cooked - b12

Greetings!

B-12 is naturally produced in the intestines due to bacterial activity. It is important to have a clean and healthy through holistic detoxification programs and a well-balanced diet inclusive of many raw and living foods. Long-time raw foodists who eat a well-balanced diet are not b-12 deficient. Our 40-year young community of 3,000 vegans (no dairy, no eggs, no preservatives, no processed foods) who live in Israel have been able to avoid b-12 deficiency with improvements in diet. (We and our children get medically tested at random.) In addition, it has been scientifically proven that b-12 is found in bananas, sea vegetables, and brewers yeast. Eating a nice raw salad with a variety of vegetables each day has been known to assist with b-12 deficiency (it also helps with keeping the colon clean).

Love,

Zakhahatzzill wrote:

Nancy,Please share the name/brand of probiotics you take. I am going to be drinking wheatgrass on a regular basis, but in the meantime (I'mgetting the "grass" from a local person who is using prime soil-lots of minerals, kelp etc) I've been taking these wheatgrass pills called Sweet wheat and I've noticed a difference for the better in both my appetite and my cravings. Thanks for sharinglove and litepampnparlette (AT) comcast (DOT) netTo: Sent: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 7:25 pmRE: Soy milk cooked

There isn't anything else you need that's not in fruits, veggies, nuts and seeds besides (depending on how you eat them) the B-12. I take probiotic powder/capsules because I seem to need a lot more B-12 due to my Type A personality and hectic life. But everything else is is our sprouted and fresh whole foods :-) Doug Graham eats organic things unwashed and right off the vine when possible and claims to get enough micro-organisms that way!

Nancy

www.healthylivingstrategies.net

On Behalf Of ScottSunday, August 26, 2007 4:32 PM Subject: Re: Soy milk cooked

So if everything is cooked, how can I ensure I am getting the proper vitamins, such as, B12; without eating cooked food, or taking man made suppliments? Is rice milk, or almond milk cooked, or pasteurized? This diet is proving how difficult it really is to get healthy raw food.There is a guy on the web, Storm, he claims to have been eating raw for over 30 years. Where is he getting his B12, and other stuff that isn't in nuts, seeds, veggies, or fruits?--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.If man made it, don't eat it.Raw Vegan--- Elchanan (AT) PathOfHealth (DOT) org wrote:"Elchanan" <Elchanan (AT) PathOfHealth (DOT) org> Soy milk cookedSun, 26 Aug 2007 08:59:46 -0700

Hi Scott,

I have not researched this thoroughly, so please receive my response with that in mind. I have the impression that all unsprouted soy products are, in fact, cooked.

Soy has become a darling of the food industry because it's protein more closely resembles animal protein, in certain respects, than does the protein of any of the other potential "cash crops". This is not a good thing for humans!

Best,

Elchanan

Learn about the power of raw foods at ---> http://www.rawfoods.com

Email and AIM finally together. You've gotta check out free AOL Mail!

Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer activities for kids.

Wow, that is great to hear! I eat several kilograms of bananas every week. They have always been a favorite of mine. I love freezing bananas, putting them in the blender and making them into ice cream with a couple of dates..........yum........ I eat Dulse just about every day too.Where can I get brewers yeast, and how can I use it? Thanks.--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.If man made it, don't eat it.Raw Vegan--- zakhah7 wrote:Zakhah <zakhah7 Subject: Re: Soy milk cooked - b12Mon, 27 Aug 2007 06:20:18 -0700 (PDT)Greetings! B-12 is naturally produced in the intestines due to bacterial activity. It is important to have a clean and healthy through holistic detoxification programs and a well-balanced diet inclusive of many raw and living foods. Long-time raw foodists who eat a well-balanced diet are not b-12 deficient. Our 40-year young community of 3,000 vegans (no dairy, no eggs, no preservatives, no processed foods) who live in Israel have been able to avoid b-12 deficiency with improvements in diet. (We and our children get medically tested at random.) In addition, it has been scientifically proven that b-12 is found in bananas, sea vegetables, and brewers yeast. Eating a nice raw salad with a variety of vegetables each day has been known to assist with b-12 deficiency (it also helps with keeping the colon clean). Love, Zakhah Learn about the power of raw foods at ---> http://www.rawfoods.com