IndiaDivine.org

Local doctor? (Scott)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Scott,

What leads you to believe you need a doctor?

Elchanan

On Behalf Of ScottTuesday, August 28, 2007 6:29 PM Subject: Re: Soy milk cooked - b12/ bananas, gotta love 'em article

That is interesting. Someone sent that to me a couple of weeks ago. I tried the banana peel with a wart and didn't have any luck. I guess I didn't keep it on long enough or something.That also brings up another question. What is the best way to go about finding a local holistic doctor in my area? I am not sure where to begin. Thanks.--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.If man made it, don't eat it.Raw Vegan

Hmmm, that is an interesting point. I am just used to going in for checkups every year or two. I did previously have some cholesterol issues a while ago and it would be nice to know if they have disappeared since I have gone raw. It would also be nice to get an idea of how holistic doctors work; since I have never been to one. I would also like to take my 3 yr. old in for a regular checkup.--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.If man made it, don't eat it.Raw Vegan--- Elchanan wrote:"Elchanan" <Elchanan Local doctor? (Scott)Tue, 28 Aug 2007 20:34:27 -0700

Scott,

Elchanan

Learn about the power of raw foods at ---> http://www.rawfoods.com

I ask, because last time I had a "checkup", I fell off my dinosaur. :)

Elchanan

On Behalf Of ScottWednesday, August 29, 2007 2:47 AM Subject: Re: Local doctor? (Scott)

Hmmm, that is an interesting point. I am just used to going in for checkups every year or two. I did previously have some cholesterol issues a while ago and it would be nice to know if they have disappeared since I have gone raw. It would also be nice to get an idea of how holistic doctors work; since I have never been to one. I would also like to take my 3 yr. old in for a regular checkup.--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.If man made it, don't eat it.Raw Vegan--- Elchanan wrote:"Elchanan" <Elchanan Local doctor? (Scott)Tue, 28 Aug 2007 20:34:27 -0700

Scott,

Elchanan

Yes i would love to know myself ..Especially since iam

about to do Sacred Woman An Will be going completely

raw...Any Leads ?

Thanx :)

Munirah

--- Scott <scottm wrote:

Hmmm, that is an interesting point. I am just used

to going in for checkups every year or two. I did

previously have some cholesterol issues a while ago

and it would be nice to know if they have disappeared

since I have gone raw. It would also be nice to get

an idea of how holistic doctors work; since I have

never been to one. I would also like to take my 3 yr.

old in for a regular checkup.

--

Scott

Don't under estimate the wisdom of nature.

If man made it, don't eat it.

Raw Vegan

--- Elchanan wrote:

" Elchanan " <Elchanan

Local doctor? (Scott)

Tue, 28 Aug 2007 20:34:27 -0700

Scott,

Elchanan

Learn about the power of raw foods at --->

http://www.rawfoods.com

______________________________\

____

Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

http://surveylink./gmrs/_panel_invite.asp?a=7

Dr Jim Sharps is a Naturopath who is vegan and does a lot of raw. He is just moving to VA to set up a part time practice and a nutrition education program.

see him at www.jimsharps.com

He works with raw folks.

Nancy

www.healthylivingstrategies.net

On Behalf Of jessica richardsWednesday, August 29, 2007 11:14 AM Subject: Re: Local doctor? (Scott)

Yes i would love to know myself ..Especially since iamabout to do Sacred Woman An Will be going completelyraw...Any Leads ?Thanx :)Munirah --- Scott <scottm (AT) rawfoods (DOT) com> wrote:Hmmm, that is an interesting point. I am just usedto going in for checkups every year or two. I didpreviously have some cholesterol issues a while agoand it would be nice to know if they have disappearedsince I have gone raw. It would also be nice to getan idea of how holistic doctors work; since I havenever been to one. I would also like to take my 3 yr.old in for a regular checkup.--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.If man made it, don't eat it.Raw Vegan--- Elchanan (AT) PathOfHealth (DOT) org wrote:"Elchanan" <Elchanan (AT) PathOfHealth (DOT) org> Local doctor? (Scott)Tue, 28 Aug 2007 20:34:27 -0700Scott,What leads you to believe you need a doctor?ElchananLearn about the power of raw foods at --->http://www.rawfoods.com________Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today! http://surveylink./gmrs/_panel_invite.asp?a=7

The problem is that naturopaths tend to be supplement freaks ... that is how they are trained to think and treat. If you genuinely wish to create health, then focus on how you are living (including eating). As you live more healthfully, you will experience ever-increasing health and vitality. Then there will be nothing to treat!

Best,

Elchanan

On Behalf Of pnparletteSent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 5:30 PM Subject: RE: Local doctor? (Scott)

Dr Jim Sharps is a Naturopath who is vegan and does a lot of raw. He is just moving to VA to set up a part time practice and a nutrition education program.

He works with raw folks.

Nancy

Thanks. I will check it out. I don't see any VA info on the website yet, but I will email him.--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.If man made it, don't eat it.Raw Vegan--- pnparlette wrote:<pnparletteRE: Local doctor? (Scott)Wed, 29 Aug 2007 20:30:05 -0400

He works with raw folks.

Nancy

You know where that comes from? It's because people want to see results QUICKLY, neglecting to realize that a life time of bad habits will not disappear in a few months. And also because people want the answer in a pill - then THEY don't have to take responsibility! I found that Jim is willing to work with what YOU want to do and if you say no supplements, that will be fine. I am doing this parasite/metal detox juice fast and when I said I was WAY too sensitive to the herbs, they were fine with me just doing it this way. My parasites are almost completely cleared and I will be curious to be retested to see how the toxic metals are doing. Two more days. I am missing the food, but feeling good.

Nancy

www.healthylivingstrategies.net

On Behalf Of ElchananThursday, August 30, 2007 1:42 AM Subject: RE: Local doctor? (Scott)

The problem is that naturopaths tend to be supplement freaks ... that is how they are trained to think and treat. If you genuinely wish to create health, then focus on how you are living (including eating). As you live more healthfully, you will experience ever-increasing health and vitality. Then there will be nothing to treat!

Best,

Elchanan

On Behalf Of pnparlette (AT) comcast (DOT) netSent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 5:30 PM Subject: RE: Local doctor? (Scott)

He works with raw folks.

Nancy