IndiaDivine.org

RECIPES: Bananas - Banana Wraps; Banana Smoothies; Banana Ice Cream; Antiinflammatories [ginger

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi everyone,

I typically cross-post from various discussion groups into my home group, PathOfHealth. In this instance, Linda Barnhart wrote the following response, which I thought might interest some here. Enjoy!

Elchanan

Linda BarnhartWednesday, August 29, 2007 9:20 AMPathOfHealth Subject: XPOST: [Raw Soul] RECIPES: Bananas - Banana Wraps; Banana Smoothies; Banana Ice Cream; "Antiinflammatories" [ginger]What a coincidence, last night I made a date sauce, I had soaked the dates all day, then cut up 4 bananas and poured the sauce over the bananas. I sat on my swing on my back porch and enjoyed.

To make the sauce I have a mini food processor, I put the dates and the water that I soaked the dates in then let it run. I did not make the sauce to thick.

With apple season coming up I will be using this sauce to dip my apples in. I make the date sauce a little thicker when using apples. Yum!!!

Usually at lunch when I am at work I make the banana boats with just romaine lettuce not dates. Easy, quick not messy.

As a side note date season is very close. I put my order in to The Date People a few weeks ago. Probably won't get them for another month.

Linda Sue

Who are The Date People? I am interested in ordering some. I can only find small, high price amounts at local stores.--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.If man made it, don't eat it.Raw Vegan--- Elchanan wrote:"Elchanan" <ElchananCc: "Linda Sue Barnhart" <JBarnha500 RECIPES: Bananas - Banana Wraps; Banana Smoothies; Banana Ice Cream; "Antiinflammatories" [gingerWed, 29 Aug 2007 13:30:31 -0700Hi everyone, I typically cross-post from various discussion groups into my home group, PathOfHealth. In this instance, Linda Barnhart wrote the following response, which I thought might interest some here. Enjoy!ElchananLinda BarnhartWednesday, August 29, 2007 9:20 AMPathOfHealth Subject: XPOST: [Raw Soul] RECIPES: Bananas - Banana Wraps; Banana Smoothies; Banana Ice Cream; "Antiinflammatories" [ginger]What a coincidence, last night I made a date sauce, I had soaked the dates all day, then cut up 4 bananas and poured the sauce over the bananas. I sat on my swing on my back porch and enjoyed. To make the sauce I have a mini food processor, I put the dates and the water that I soaked the dates in then let it run. I did not make the sauce to thick. With apple season coming up I will be using this sauce to dip my apples in. I make the date sauce a little thicker when using apples. Yum!!! Usually at lunch when I am at work I make the banana boats with just romaine lettuce not dates. Easy, quick not messy. As a side note date season is very close. I put my order in to The Date People a few weeks ago. Probably won't get them for another month. Linda Sue Learn about the power of raw foods at ---> http://www.rawfoods.com

Date grower, also raw fooders. Also check out Bautista Family Organic Date Farm. If you call, ask for Alicia (ah-lee-see-uh) and DEFINITELY say I sent you. I receive nothing, but YOU may receive a bit better price.

Elchanan

On Behalf Of ScottThursday, August 30, 2007 2:36 AM Subject: Re: RECIPES: Bananas - Banana Wraps; Banana Smoothies; Banana Ice Cream; "Antiinflammatories" [ginger

Who are The Date People? I am interested in ordering some. I can only find small, high price amounts at local stores.--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.If man made it, don't eat it.Raw Vegan--- Elchanan wrote:"Elchanan" <ElchananCc: "Linda Sue Barnhart" <JBarnha500 RECIPES: Bananas - Banana Wraps; Banana Smoothies; Banana Ice Cream; "Antiinflammatories" [gingerWed, 29 Aug 2007 13:30:31 -0700

Hi everyone,

I typically cross-post from various discussion groups into my home group, PathOfHealth. In this instance, Linda Barnhart wrote the following response, which I thought might interest some here. Enjoy!

Elchanan

Linda BarnhartWednesday, August 29, 2007 9:20 AMPathOfHealth Subject: XPOST: [Raw Soul] RECIPES: Bananas - Banana Wraps; Banana Smoothies; Banana Ice Cream; "Antiinflammatories" [ginger]What a coincidence, last night I made a date sauce, I had soaked the dates all day, then cut up 4 bananas and poured the sauce over the bananas. I sat on my swing on my back porch and enjoyed.

To make the sauce I have a mini food processor, I put the dates and the water that I soaked the dates in then let it run. I did not make the sauce to thick.

With apple season coming up I will be using this sauce to dip my apples in. I make the date sauce a little thicker when using apples. Yum!!!

Usually at lunch when I am at work I make the banana boats with just romaine lettuce not dates. Easy, quick not messy.

As a side note date season is very close. I put my order in to The Date People a few weeks ago. Probably won't get them for another month.

Linda Sue

Learn about the power of raw foods at ---> http://www.rawfoods.com