IndiaDivine.org

Cacao (WAS: RECIPES: Bananas - Banana Wraps; Banana Smoothies; Banana Ice Cream; Antiinflammatories [ginger])

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HI Scott,

It's not food for humans. Just try eating some cacao straight. The rest will be history.

That certain RF vendors who make a LOT of money selling the stuff say otherwise does not change the chemistry involved, nor the feedback your system will gladly and immediately provide.

Elchanan

On Behalf Of ScottWednesday, August 29, 2007 5:00 PM Subject: Re: RECIPES: Bananas - Banana Wraps; Banana Smoothies; Banana Ice Cream; "Antiinflammatories" [ginger]

What about Cacao?--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.If man made it, don't eat it.Raw Vegan--- Elchanan wrote:"Elchanan" <Elchanan RECIPES: Bananas - Banana Wraps; Banana Smoothies; Banana Ice Cream; "Antiinflammatories" [ginger]Wed, 29 Aug 2007 08:30:48 -0700

Sending again, with additional info about banana ice cream.

Try something VERY simple: Banana wraps.

Banana Wraps

Ingredients:

1 large lettuce leaf (romaine works well)

1 banana, peeled

2 dates

water

Procedure:

1. Blend dates and water into a thick sauce.

2. Place banana on leaf.

3. Pour sauce over banana "to taste".

4. Roll.

5. Eat and enjoy.

Prep time: I don't know ... I'm already eating!!!

You can also make a nice banana smoothie, if you like smoothies:

Banana Smoothie

Ingredients:

Bananas (to desired quantity)

Water (to desired thickness)

Procedure:

1. Blend and drink ... slowly :):)

Options:

- Add some dates.

- Add some celery.

- Add some celery AND dates.

NOTE 1: Banana + celery + water = the best sports drink in the world. (Idea couresty of Dr. Doug Graham)

(Obviously, would be thinner than a typical smoothie. Perhaps 2 bananas to a quart of water.)

NOTE 2: Chewing one's food is preferable to blending, unless one physically cannot chew.

Banana Ice Cream - Comments (from below)

If you don't have a Champion juicer, fear not. Just let the frozen bananas sit out for 10-15 minutes to thaw ever so slightly. Then use a food processor. The effect is quite similar.

NOTE 1: I do not recommend items such as ginger. When a substance is called "antiinflammatory", this means the substance is sufficiently toxic to our organism that it forces the body to shift from cleansing what is needed to cleansing the item. In this case, the body MUST remove the ginger, and so an "antiinflammatory" effect may seem to occur. Don't be fooled. If your body needs to create inflammation, assume that your body knowls what it's doing. Your conscious mind certainly doesn't!!!

NOTE 2: I do not recommend vanilla powder or any other powder -- not food once it's processed like that. Instead, make some phone calls and find some real vanilla beans!!! You only need one bean per smoothie. Just slice thorugh one side lenghwise, then scrape out and use the contents.

Best,

Elchanan

Learn about the power of raw foods at ---> http://www.rawfoods.com

Even cacao beans? They are 100% natural.http://www.realrawfood.com/cacao-bean-info.htmSee the cacao beans on this page:http://www.realrawfood.com/raw-honey-goji-berries-olives-agave-nectar.htm--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.If man made it, don't eat it.Raw Vegan--- Elchanan wrote:"Elchanan" <Elchanan Cacao (WAS: RECIPES: Bananas - Banana Wraps; Banana Smoothies; Banana Ice Cream; "Antiinflammatories" [ginger])Wed, 29 Aug 2007 22:38:39 -0700HI Scott, It's not food for humans. Just try eating some cacao straight. The rest will be history. That certain RF vendors who make a LOT of money selling the stuff say otherwise does not change the chemistry involved, nor the feedback your system will gladly and immediately provide. Elchanan On Behalf Of ScottWednesday, August 29, 2007 5:00 PM Subject: Re: RECIPES: Bananas - Banana Wraps; Banana Smoothies; Banana Ice Cream; "Antiinflammatories" [ginger]What about Cacao?--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.If man made it, don't eat it.Raw Vegan--- Elchanan wrote:"Elchanan" <Elchanan RECIPES: Bananas - Banana Wraps; Banana Smoothies; Banana Ice Cream; "Antiinflammatories" [ginger]Wed, 29 Aug 2007 08:30:48 -0700 Sending again, with additional info about banana ice cream.Try something VERY simple: Banana wraps. Banana WrapsIngredients: 1 large lettuce leaf (romaine works well) 1 banana, peeled 2 dates water Procedure: 1. Blend dates and water into a thick sauce.2. Place banana on leaf.3. Pour sauce over banana "to taste".4. Roll.5. Eat and enjoy. Prep time: I don't know ... I'm already eating!!!____________You can also make a nice banana smoothie, if you like smoothies: Banana Smoothie Ingredients: Bananas (to desired quantity) Water (to desired thickness) Procedure:1. Blend and drink ... slowly :):) Options:- Add some dates.- Add some celery.- Add some celery AND dates. NOTE 1: Banana + celery + water = the best sports drink in the world. (Idea couresty of Dr. Doug Graham) (Obviously, would be thinner than a typical smoothie. Perhaps 2 bananas to a quart of water.) NOTE 2: Chewing one's food is preferable to blending, unless one physically cannot chew. ____________ Banana Ice Cream - Comments (from below)If you don't have a Champion juicer, fear not. Just let the frozen bananas sit out for 10-15 minutes to thaw ever so slightly. Then use a food processor. The effect is quite similar. NOTE 1: I do not recommend items such as ginger. When a substance is called "antiinflammatory", this means the substance is sufficiently toxic to our organism that it forces the body to shift from cleansing what is needed to cleansing the item. In this case, the body MUST remove the ginger, and so an "antiinflammatory" effect may seem to occur. Don't be fooled. If your body needs to create inflammation, assume that your body knowls what it's doing. Your conscious mind certainly doesn't!!! NOTE 2: I do not recommend vanilla powder or any other powder -- not food once it's processed like that. Instead, make some phone calls and find some real vanilla beans!!! You only need one bean per smoothie. Just slice thorugh one side lenghwise, then scrape out and use the contents. Best,Elchanan Learn about the power of raw foods at ---> http://www.rawfoods.com Learn about the power of raw foods at ---> http://www.rawfoods.com

All "beans" are natural. Porcupines are also natural. None of these is food for humans, however, in my opinion.

You need not rely upon my opinion AT ALL. Just pop one of those nifty little "beans" right into your eagerly awaiting mouth and experience the ... well, you'll see!

Elchanan