IndiaDivine.org

Goji Berries

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i have never eaten them before. Heck, i never even

heard of them before! *lol* Thanks for the link, Donna.

i really like the sounds of the health benefits of these

berries:

¥strengthen the immune system

¥increase energy and reduce fatigue

¥reduce the effect of free radicals in the body Ð the anti-oxidant effect

¥engender a sense of wellbeing and optimism Ð the Òhappy berryÓ

¥help curb appetite and over-eating

i need some " happy berries " . :)

~ pt ~

Without a goal and some effort to reach it, no man can live.

~ Fyodor Mikhaylovich Dostoevsky (1821-1881)

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~>

, purplepassion <

thelilacflower> wrote:

>

> http://www.macaweb.com/goji-berry.cfm

>

> Not sure if anyone has eaten Himalayan-Tibetan goji berries. Here's a link

explaining their health benefits. I put them in cookies or eat out of the

packet.

Flavor is similar to dried cranberries.

> Donna

i saw these at the grocery store today....$6 for a

small package of dried goji berries....i didn't get

any. i hope to try them one of these days.

susie

--- ~ PT ~ <patchouli_troll wrote:

> i have never eaten them before. Heck, i never even

> heard of them before! *lol* Thanks for the link,

> Donna.

> i really like the sounds of the health benefits of

> these

> berries:

>

> ¥strengthen the immune system

> ¥increase energy and reduce fatigue

> ¥reduce the effect of free radicals in the body Ð

> the anti-oxidant effect

> ¥engender a sense of wellbeing and optimism Ð the

> Òhappy berryÓ

> ¥help curb appetite and over-eating

>

> i need some " happy berries " . :)

>

> ~ pt ~

________

DSL – Something to write home about.

Just $16.99/mo. or less.

dsl.

• 1 year later...

I know that they are a good all around type berry..... but I really love the Acai berry from the rainforest..... It's a strong anti-oxidant...Scott <scottm wrote: Anybody ever have Goji Berries? Once I get over the cost of them I would like to buy some to try? $85 USD, for 5lbs is expensive.--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.If man made it, don't eat it.Raw Vegan Learn about the power of raw foods at

---> http://www.rawfoods.com

Everything I've been through, has made me what I am The struggle must continue on cause that's what made me a Man......

R B G

It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.......

Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV.

Where could I buy those?--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.If man made it, don't eat it.Raw Vegan--- mhgmlcspr02 wrote:"Alfred G.K.A. Shyne" <mhgmlcspr02 Subject: Re: Goji BerriesSat, 1 Sep 2007 13:59:25 -0700 (PDT)

I know that they are a good all around type berry..... but I really love the Acai berry from the rainforest..... It's a strong anti-oxidant...

Hi Scott,

If you want to eat goji berries because you love eating them, great. If you are considering eating them because someone told you about some special "healing" properties they possess, save your money. The idea of "superfoods" is a VERY costly myth (except, of course, to those who sell them and "just swear by them").

I would say the same of bananas or of any other food.

Elchanan

On Behalf Of ScottSaturday, September 01, 2007 1:13 PM Goji Berries

Anybody ever have Goji Berries? Once I get over the cost of them I would like to buy some to try? $85 USD, for 5lbs is expensive.--Scott

Those who have the financial resources to promote health ideas on a large scale,make huge profits off of two things: Claims of 'superfoods', and diseases with a name. Foods, pharmaceuticals, and institutions claiming to taget specific diseases create mega industries. Just think about it...Cancer, Alzeheimers, Diabetes, AIDs, ADD/ADHD, Acid Reflux Disease, Green Tea (there are many teas that are green!!), Mangosteen, Goji Berries, Acai, antioxidant this, and antioxidant that, etc., etc., etc. The bottom line is that people are struggling (big time!) and are constantly searching for that 'magic cure'. We need to be careful, since all of these claims focus on 'symptoms' and not 'causes'. As many of us already know, it's about lifestyle!Elchanan <Elchanan wrote: Hi Scott, If you want to eat goji berries because you love eating them, great. If you are considering eating them because someone told you about some special "healing" properties they possess, save your money. The idea of "superfoods" is a VERY costly myth (except, of course, to those who sell them and "just swear by them"). I would say the same of bananas or of any other food. Elchanan On Behalf Of ScottSaturday, September 01, 2007 1:13 PM Goji Berries Anybody ever have Goji Berries? Once I get over the cost of them I would like to buy some to try? $85 USD, for 5lbs is expensive.--Scott

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Hi Pam,Please check www.wildsuccess.us/naturalzingwhat kind of quantity are you talking about? Is this a one time large purchase or something you will do to support another effort (retail, etc)? I might be able to do even better on price depending on the circumstance. Please have a look and then call me so we can chat: 301-816-0752

thanks!Sharon~~Sharon GreenspanBoard Certified Holistic Health PractitionerNutritional Consultant  *  Energy Medicine Practitioner301-816-0752www.wildsuccess.us --for a healthy lifestyle

www.wildsuccess.us/naturalzing  --for healthy snacks