IndiaDivine.org

BO and a raw diet/what a Blessing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yes,

no body odor when using the living food diet. I even had my teeth become stronger .My dentist and I had a argument . He wanted to pull a tooth. I told him no my diet would help my tooth. He did not believe holistic life style would heal my tooth. Well it did.

I use peroxide and baking soda for my teeth. Wheat Grass is also great for the teeth. The greens heal the gums . This is the original diet. We are sync with the Gods . This is the diet from the Garden for (Eating)Eden . Everything works better with Living Foods .AREN'T YOU GRATEFUL FOR THIS LIFE !

Lynda Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

Coconut is also good for your teeth.I have not tried wheat grass yet, but hope to get an inexpensive wheat grass juicer and sprout kit.--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.If man made it, don't eat it.Raw Vegan--- Namaska7 wrote:Namaska7To: Subject: Re: BO and a raw diet/what a BlessingMon, 3 Sep 2007 22:53:50 EDT

Yes,

no body odor when using the living food diet. I even had my teeth become stronger .My dentist and I had a argument . He wanted to pull a tooth. I told him no my diet would help my tooth. He did not believe holistic life style would heal my tooth. Well it did.

I use peroxide and baking soda for my teeth. Wheat Grass is also great for the teeth. The greens heal the gums . This is the original diet. We are sync with the Gods . This is the diet from the Garden for (Eating)Eden . Everything works better with Living Foods .AREN'T YOU GRATEFUL FOR THIS LIFE !

Lynda

Learn about the power of raw foods at ---> http://www.rawfoods.com

how are you guys eating the wheat grass. speaking of teeth, what does everyone use or do about regular tooth brushing? taraNamaska7 wrote: Yes, no body odor when using the living food diet. I even had my teeth become stronger .My dentist and I had a argument . He wanted to pull a tooth. I told him no my diet would help my tooth. He did not believe holistic life style would heal my

tooth. Well it did. I use peroxide and baking soda for my teeth. Wheat Grass is also great for the teeth. The greens heal the gums . This is the original diet. We are sync with the Gods . This is the diet from the Garden for (Eating)Eden . Everything works better with Living Foods .AREN'T YOU GRATEFUL FOR THIS LIFE ! Lynda Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com. Hugs from MD Tara proud mom of three great kids Sara 10, Joey 9, and Skylar 7