IndiaDivine.org

Oral Health [Flouride, Flossing, Brushing as Polishing] (WAS: teeth & cancer)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Nancy,

No problem about your mood ... and it's nice that you let us all know. :):)

In my opinion, you've made GREAT points ,,, in the opposite direction from what you intended.

- I DID reach the point, some time ago, when I stopped using a washcloth for much of anything. The whole discussion about "exfoliation" comes from the cosmetics industry, it has nothing at all to do with health.

- Similarly, when one eats as I describe over a period of time, eventually, when one poops, there really is virtually nothing to wipe, certainly any leaf would do just fine!

So you're absolutely correct ... we ARE talking about "common sense hygiene". And our common sense tells us that we are designed to live successfully and healthfully IIN NATURE. All animals are so designed.

What you call "keeping our teeth clean" is actually a long, slow, continual process of wearing down your teeth through the application of abrasives (i.e., through intentional erosion). We cannot change that polishing is polishing. It's really that simple.

Flossing, in our times, is another matter. Most people's mouths are smaller than what Nature designed, in proportion to their bodies. The entire industry called "orthodontia" exists, primarily, because of this change in our musculoskeletal structure. I believe, and of course cannot demonstrate (just yet), that when we have several generations of humans eating and living healthfully, we will return to our optimal jaw and mouth design. This is what happened in the Pottenger cat experiments, back in the 1920s. So flossing genuinely does help many people ... myself included.

Regarding cavities, perhaps it would interest some people to know that the majority ... that's more than half ... of ALL fillings applied in the U.S. today are replacements for older fillings. In other words, the problem all along has been diet, lifestyle, and the practice of dentistry. Just as the "practice of medicine" kills more than a million people a year in the U.S., so, too, the "practice of dentistry" destroys more teeth, gums, jaws, and the like than one can count. And poisons 100% of the clients along the way. (Well, 99.9%, there are those FEW who just go for the checkups and who refuse the cleanings, fluoride, etc.) If you don't believe me, pick up a dental textbook and read what dentists are taught about protecting themselves! It's not unlike listening to the "side effects" on a TV commercial for a new drug! (Little is said, in general, about protecting the patients, just the dentists. Why? Because, as I recall, dentists are the shortest-lived of all groups of professionals. So there must be SOMETHING about health that they REALLY don't know!!!)

Regarding fluoride, this is a poison, an industrial waste byproduct found to have neurogenic properties. It was first used on prisoners of war, to dull their minds and prevent attempts at escape. It is used today as part of the mass dumbing-down of We, the People, that we may accept whatever tyranny a few have in store for us. There is NO quality science showing any positive correlation between fluoride and oral health, and in fact there have been several studies showing the opposite.

The ONLY way to create oral health is the SAME way we create the rest of health--by eating AND living healthfully. The eating alone is not enough. We must also incorporate the rest, activity, fresh air, sunshine, and other factors.

Best,

Elchanan

On Behalf Of pnparletteSent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 4:32 AM Subject: RE: RE:teeth & cancer

I think it's funny that no one says we need to stop wiping our rear ends because there isn't toilet paper in nature, or we shouldn't use a wash cloth or exfoliate our skin because these are not in nature. We're talking common sense hygiene and prevention here. You all act like there's something WRONG with cleaning your teeth??? I'm not talking about removing enamel or harming the teeth, I'm talking keeping them clean so they last us for Years. So much points to the importance of maintaining our teeth to prevent many other problems that come from cavities turning into deep infections and getting up into our brains or the research about pancreatic cancer linking to tooth decay. Next thing you know they'll be people telling us not to shower??

Sorry, but I'm in a bit of a mood this morning because my office started a raffle to raise money for breast cancer research and I went off about how we ALREADY have the cure for cancer but those doctors were chased out of the country since big industry is just loving all the money they are getting from us toward finding the perfect cure. GRRRR If anyone has websites or articles on the topic I'd be most appreciative of you posting them since I don't have time to look them all up.

Thanks.

N

Ha! Elchanan, You did make me smile! Why am I not surprised by your comments :-)

www.healthylivingstrategies.net

On Behalf Of ElchananThursday, September 06, 2007 1:14 PM Subject: Oral Health [Flouride, Flossing, Brushing as Polishing] (WAS: teeth & cancer)

Hi Nancy,

In my opinion, you've made GREAT points ,,, in the opposite direction from what you intended.

- I DID reach the point, some time ago, when I stopped using a washcloth for much of anything. The whole discussion about "exfoliation" comes from the cosmetics industry, it has nothing at all to do with health.

- Similarly, when one eats as I describe over a period of time, eventually, when one poops, there really is virtually nothing to wipe, certainly any leaf would do just fine!

So you're absolutely correct ... we ARE talking about "common sense hygiene". And our common sense tells us that we are designed to live successfully and healthfully IIN NATURE. All animals are so designed.

What you call "keeping our teeth clean" is actually a long, slow, continual process of wearing down your teeth through the application of abrasives (i.e., through intentional erosion). We cannot change that polishing is polishing. It's really that simple.

Flossing, in our times, is another matter. Most people's mouths are smaller than what Nature designed, in proportion to their bodies. The entire industry called "orthodontia" exists, primarily, because of this change in our musculoskeletal structure. I believe, and of course cannot demonstrate (just yet), that when we have several generations of humans eating and living healthfully, we will return to our optimal jaw and mouth design. This is what happened in the Pottenger cat experiments, back in the 1920s. So flossing genuinely does help many people ... myself included.

Regarding cavities, perhaps it would interest some people to know that the majority ... that's more than half ... of ALL fillings applied in the U.S. today are replacements for older fillings. In other words, the problem all along has been diet, lifestyle, and the practice of dentistry. Just as the "practice of medicine" kills more than a million people a year in the U.S., so, too, the "practice of dentistry" destroys more teeth, gums, jaws, and the like than one can count. And poisons 100% of the clients along the way. (Well, 99.9%, there are those FEW who just go for the checkups and who refuse the cleanings, fluoride, etc.) If you don't believe me, pick up a dental textbook and read what dentists are taught about protecting themselves! It's not unlike listening to the "side effects" on a TV commercial for a new drug! (Little is said, in general, about protecting the patients, just the dentists. Why? Because, as I recall, dentists are the shortest-lived of all groups of professionals. So there must be SOMETHING about health that they REALLY don't know!!!)

Regarding fluoride, this is a poison, an industrial waste byproduct found to have neurogenic properties. It was first used on prisoners of war, to dull their minds and prevent attempts at escape. It is used today as part of the mass dumbing-down of We, the People, that we may accept whatever tyranny a few have in store for us. There is NO quality science showing any positive correlation between fluoride and oral health, and in fact there have been several studies showing the opposite.

The ONLY way to create oral health is the SAME way we create the rest of health--by eating AND living healthfully. The eating alone is not enough. We must also incorporate the rest, activity, fresh air, sunshine, and other factors.

Best,

Elchanan

On Behalf Of pnparlette (AT) comcast (DOT) netSent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 4:32 AM Subject: RE: RE:teeth & cancer

I think it's funny that no one says we need to stop wiping our rear ends because there isn't toilet paper in nature, or we shouldn't use a wash cloth or exfoliate our skin because these are not in nature. We're talking common sense hygiene and prevention here. You all act like there's something WRONG with cleaning your teeth??? I'm not talking about removing enamel or harming the teeth, I'm talking keeping them clean so they last us for Years. So much points to the importance of maintaining our teeth to prevent many other problems that come from cavities turning into deep infections and getting up into our brains or the research about pancreatic cancer linking to tooth decay. Next thing you know they'll be people telling us not to shower??

Sorry, but I'm in a bit of a mood this morning because my office started a raffle to raise money for breast cancer research and I went off about how we ALREADY have the cure for cancer but those doctors were chased out of the country since big industry is just loving all the money they are getting from us toward finding the perfect cure. GRRRR If anyone has websites or articles on the topic I'd be most appreciative of you posting them since I don't have time to look them all up.

Thanks.

N

:) Because we like you ... M - O - U - S - E ...

Oh, wait, wrong song.

:)

E

On Behalf Of pnparletteSent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 2:28 PM Subject: RE: Oral Health [Flouride, Flossing, Brushing as Polishing] (WAS: teeth & cancer)

Ha! Elchanan, You did make me smile! Why am I not surprised by your comments :-)

www.healthylivingstrategies.net

On Behalf Of ElchananThursday, September 06, 2007 1:14 PM Subject: Oral Health [Flouride, Flossing, Brushing as Polishing] (WAS: teeth & cancer)

Hi Nancy,

Best,

Elchanan

On Behalf Of pnparlette (AT) comcast (DOT) netSent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 4:32 AM Subject: RE: RE:teeth & cancer

Thanks.

N