IndiaDivine.org

Himalayan Salt 100% Myth

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Pam, I'm obviously not Rezz, but someone once checked out the so-called Himalayan salt in GREAT detail worldwide. Turns out it is 100% ... 100% ... marketing hype, a label pasted on ordinary salt. It turns out that there is not a single producing salt mine in the region in the Himalayas from which that salt is purported to come. I've even offered money, in the past, to anyone who could disprove this. Never heard a whimper from anyone on the planet, and I once made this offer far and wide.

I can try to dig up the research, if anyone is that interested. No promises though, as it was quite some time ago.

Best,

Elchanan

On Behalf Of atzzillSent: Sunday, September 09, 2007 10:53 AM Subject: Re: Clarification Of Elchanan

Thanks Rezz,Question, you speak of Himilayian Pink Salt. Others sing praises for Celtic Sea Salt. Please, if you know, explain the differences between the two.BlessingspamRezz Yisrael <zirlahElchanan <ElchananCc: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 10:18 am Clarification Of Elchanan

Greetings family,I am not sure how the research and/or scholarship of the person Elchanan is so heavily being regarded, as it seems to be lately. Anyone who advocates the removal of [non-specified source] salt from ones diet aught to be put to question! How can anyone of us be so unaware and to such a degree?Salt {in an organic whole form} is most precious to the faculties of the body. It is the primary electrolyte and is vitally essential for staying hydrated on a cellular level. Water & Salt are the basis for blood serum and all saline solutions. Why does a hospital give a person an IV? This is an electrolytic slurry of water, salt and other minerals such as potassium. What is in our tears, perspiration, blood, cerebro-spinal fluid, saliva (root Sal means salt), semen, urine, lymphatic fluid andevery other bodily fluid? Organic salt.This is precisely why we eat SALads!It must be clear that nutritional Salt is an elemental & foundational food. Here, I am not indicating mere sodium chloride or isolate sodium. Organic salt(s) are molecular tapestries of trace minerals and loaded with harmonic resonance. It is bedrock nutrition at its best for us human beings. I do indeed obtain the best available, this being crystalline structured Himalayan pink Salt. This has demonstrated to me to be the Trinity Water of nutritional salts.Have we forgotten about Trinity water?Out of sight and mind evidently for us.No disrespect to Elchanan. I have not met this person directly. Yet, when I read posts of them denouncing salt, this suggests to me that there is some CIA disinformation operation going down or something equivalent. We need to all do our own research if we truly want to apply the best knowledge.Parsimony,Rezz ________Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos & more. http://mobile./go?refer=1GNXIC

Email and AIM finally together. You've gotta check out free AOL Mail!

isn't sea salt inorganic?

"Elchanan" <Elchanan To: "Himalayan Salt"" 100% MythSun, 9 Sep 2007 21:18:34 -0700

Pam, I'm obviously not Rezz, but someone once checked out the so-called Himalayan salt in GREAT detail worldwide. Turns out it is 100% ... 100% ... marketing hype, a label pasted on ordinary salt. It turns out that there is not a single producing salt mine in the region in the Himalayas from which that salt is purported to come. I've even offered money, in the past, to anyone who could disprove this. Never heard a whimper from anyone on the planet, and I once made this offer far and wide.

I can try to dig up the research, if anyone is that interested. No promises though, as it was quite some time ago.

Best,

Elchanan

On Behalf Of atzzill (AT) aol (DOT) comSent: Sunday, September 09, 2007 10:53 AM Subject: Re: Clarification Of Elchanan

Thanks Rezz,Question, you speak of Himilayian Pink Salt. Others sing praises for Celtic Sea Salt. Please, if you know, explain the differences between the two.BlessingspamRezz Yisrael <zirlah >Elchanan (AT) PathOfHealth (DOT) org <Elchanan (AT) PathOfHealth (DOT) org>Cc: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 10:18 am Clarification Of Elchanan

Greetings family,I am not sure how the research and/or scholarship of the person Elchanan is so heavily being regarded, as it seems to be lately. Anyone who advocates the removal of [non-specified source] salt from ones diet aught to be put to question! How can anyone of us be so unaware and to such a degree?Salt {in an organic whole form} is most precious to the faculties of the body. It is the primary electrolyte and is vitally essential for staying hydrated on a cellular level. Water & Salt are the basis for blood serum and all saline solutions. Why does a hospital give a person an IV? This is an electrolytic slurry of water, salt and other minerals such as potassium. What is in our tears, perspiration, blood, cerebro-spinal fluid, saliva (root Sal means salt), semen, urine, lymphatic fluid andevery other bodily fluid? Organic salt.This is precisely why we eat SALads!It must be clear that nutritional Salt is an elemental & foundational food. Here, I am not indicating mere sodium chloride or isolate sodium. Organic salt(s) are molecular tapestries of trace minerals and loaded with harmonic resonance. It is bedrock nutrition at its best for us human beings. I do indeed obtain the best available, this being crystalline structured Himalayan pink Salt. This has demonstrated to me to be the Trinity Water of nutritional salts.Have we forgotten about Trinity water?Out of sight and mind evidently for us.No disrespect to Elchanan. I have not met this person directly. Yet, when I read posts of them denouncing salt, this suggests to me that there is some CIA disinformation operation going down or something equivalent. We need to all do our own research if we truly want to apply the best knowledge.Parsimony,Rezz ________Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos & more. http://mobile./go?refer=1GNXIC

i read an article a while back, which i wish i saved that said salt is salt no matter what. anyone have any comments. I personally use sea salt in a grinder, if i ever use salt, i try to never add it to any of my food. taraElchanan <Elchanan wrote: Pam, I'm obviously not Rezz, but someone once checked out the so-called Himalayan salt in GREAT detail worldwide. Turns out it is 100% ... 100% ... marketing

hype, a label pasted on ordinary salt. It turns out that there is not a single producing salt mine in the region in the Himalayas from which that salt is purported to come. I've even offered money, in the past, to anyone who could disprove this. Never heard a whimper from anyone on the planet, and I once made this offer far and wide. I can try to dig up the research, if anyone is that interested. No promises though, as it was quite some time ago. Best, Elchanan On Behalf Of atzzill (AT) aol (DOT) comSent: Sunday, September 09, 2007 10:53 AM Subject: Re: Clarification Of Elchanan Thanks Rezz,Question, you speak of Himilayian Pink Salt. Others sing praises for Celtic Sea Salt. Please, if you know, explain the differences between the two.BlessingspamRezz Yisrael <zirlah >Elchanan (AT) PathOfHealth (DOT) org <Elchanan (AT) PathOfHealth (DOT) org>Cc: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 10:18 am Clarification Of Elchanan Greetings family,I am not sure how the research and/or scholarship of the person Elchanan is so heavily being regarded, as it seems to be lately. Anyone who advocates the removal of [non-specified source] salt from ones diet aught to be put to question! How can anyone of us be so unaware and to such a degree?Salt {in an organic whole form} is most precious to the faculties of the body. It is the primary electrolyte and is vitally essential for staying hydrated on a cellular level. Water & Salt are the basis for blood serum and all saline solutions. Why does a hospital give a person an IV? This is an electrolytic slurry of water, salt and other minerals such as potassium. What is in our tears, perspiration, blood, cerebro-spinal fluid, saliva (root Sal means salt), semen, urine, lymphatic fluid andevery other bodily fluid? Organic

salt.This is precisely why we eat SALads!It must be clear that nutritional Salt is an elemental & foundational food. Here, I am not indicating mere sodium chloride or isolate sodium. Organic salt(s) are molecular tapestries of trace minerals and loaded with harmonic resonance. It is bedrock nutrition at its best for us human beings. I do indeed obtain the best available, this being crystalline structured Himalayan pink Salt. This has demonstrated to me to be the Trinity Water of nutritional salts.Have we forgotten about Trinity water?Out of sight and mind evidently for us.No disrespect to Elchanan. I have not met this person directly. Yet, when I read posts of them denouncing salt, this suggests to me that there is some CIA disinformation operation going down or something equivalent. We need to all do our own research if we truly want to apply the best knowledge.Parsimony,Rezz

________Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos & more. http://mobile./go?refer=1GNXIC Email and AIM finally together. You've gotta check out free AOL Mail! Hugs from MD Tara proud mom of three great kids Sara 10, Joey 9, and Skylar 7

I would be really interested, and very grateful if you could dig it up.-TinoElchanan <Elchanan Sent: Monday, September 10, 2007 12:18:34 AM "Himalayan Salt"" 100% Myth

Best,

Elchanan

@ .com [] On Behalf Of atzzill (AT) aol (DOT) comSunday, September 09, 2007 10:53 AM@ .comRe: Clarification Of Elchanan

Thanks Rezz,Question, you speak of Himilayian Pink Salt. Others sing praises for Celtic Sea Salt. Please, if you know, explain the differences between the two.BlessingspamRezz Yisrael <zirlah >Elchanan@PathOfHeal th.org <Elchanan@PathOfHeal th.org>Cc: @ .com <@ .com>Sun, 9 Sep 2007 10:18 am Clarification Of Elchanan

Greetings family,I am not sure how the research and/or scholarship of the person Elchanan is so heavily being regarded, as it seems to be lately. Anyone who advocates the removal of [non-specified source] salt from ones diet aught to be put to question! How can anyone of us be so unaware and to such a degree?Salt {in an organic whole form} is most precious to the faculties of the body. It is the primary electrolyte and is vitally essential for staying hydrated on a cellular level. Water & Salt are the basis for blood serum and all saline solutions. Why does a hospital give a person an IV? This is an electrolytic slurry of water, salt and other minerals such as potassium. What is in our tears, perspiration, blood, cerebro-spinal fluid, saliva (root Sal means salt), semen, urine, lymphatic fluid andevery other bodily fluid? Organic salt.This is precisely why we eat SALads!It must be clear that nutritional Salt is an elemental & foundational food. Here, I am not indicating mere sodium chloride or isolate sodium. Organic salt(s) are molecular tapestries of trace minerals and loaded with harmonic resonance. It is bedrock nutrition at its best for us human beings. I do indeed obtain the best available, this being crystalline structured Himalayan pink Salt. This has demonstrated to me to be the Trinity Water of nutritional salts.Have we forgotten about Trinity water?Out of sight and mind evidently for us.No disrespect to Elchanan. I have not met this person directly. Yet, when I read posts of them denouncing salt, this suggests to me that there is some CIA disinformation operation going down or something equivalent. We need to all do our own research if we truly want to apply the best knowledge.Parsimony,Rezz ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos & more. http://mobile. / go?refer= 1GNXIC

Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool.