Greetings:

I am new to the group and have been on the side lines reading the

various stories, responses, and conversations being exchanged. I am

a mother of two small children and married to a wonderful person. I

have decided to dramatically increase our raw food intake on a daily

basis. As a result, as some of you are aware, the mucus is flowing,

skin erruptions are happening, and slight mood swings are

occurring. I do understand that these " side effects " are blessings

and the manifestation of our health improving.

In application, we as a family are new to the raw food concept, so I

have a few questions.

1. We eat various nuts, seeds, and avocadoes for protein. How do I

know when we've overloaded on the protein?

2. Is it accurate to say that because I'm a nursing mother, I should

consume at least one cooked/warm meal a day?

3. Is it correct to think that because most of what we eat is raw

that food combinations do not matter?

4. What are some simple child-friendly snacks that we can prepare?

Thanks.

Amaadi

DR.NATURAL

RAW VEGAN SINCE 1978

718-783-3465

BROTHERNATURAL

From: mama_amaadiDate: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 16:15:25 +0000 Baltimore Family New to Raw Foodism

Greetings:I am new to the group and have been on the side lines reading the various stories, responses, and conversations being exchanged. I am a mother of two small children and married to a wonderful person. I have decided to dramatically increase our raw food intake on a daily basis. As a result, as some of you are aware, the mucus is flowing, skin erruptions are happening, and slight mood swings are occurring. I do understand that these "side effects" are blessings and the manifestation of our health improving.In application, we as a family are new to the raw food concept, so I have a few questions. 1. We eat various nuts, seeds, and avocadoes for protein. How do I know when we've overloaded on the protein?2. Is it accurate to say that because I'm a nursing mother, I should consume at least one cooked/warm meal a day?3. Is it correct to think that because most of what we eat is raw that food combinations do not matter?4. What are some simple child-friendly snacks that we can prepare?Thanks.Amaadi Make your little one a shining star! Shine on!

greetings to all as the mother of two small children and a newborn, we are all raw, as for snacks i usually give the children fresh fruit or vegetables in bite size portions, which they love, on occasions i give them raisins or dates. as far as the nursing, as it was already stated make sure you are getting enough fruit and vegetables, and what i do is whenever i nurse i drink about half a liter of quality water and strive to drink at least 4 liters of water a day and a cup of red raspberry tea or fresh juice. hope that helps peace... namaste belitBrother Natural <brothernatural wrote: DR.NATURALRAW VEGAN SINCE 1978718-783-3465BROTHERNATURAL (AT) HOTMAIL (DOT) COM From: mama_amaadi Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 16:15:25 +0000 Baltimore Family New to Raw Foodism Greetings:I am new to the group and have been on the side lines reading the various stories, responses, and conversations being exchanged. I am a mother of two small children and married to a wonderful person. I have decided to dramatically increase our raw food intake on a daily basis. As a

result, as some of you are aware, the mucus is flowing, skin erruptions are happening, and slight mood swings are occurring. I do understand that these "side effects" are blessings and the manifestation of our health improving.In application, we as a family are new to the raw food concept, so I have a few questions. 1. We eat various nuts, seeds, and avocadoes for protein. How do I know when we've overloaded on the protein?2. Is it accurate to say that because I'm a nursing mother, I should consume at least one cooked/warm meal a day?3. Is it correct to think that because most of what we eat is raw that food combinations do not matter?4. What are some simple child-friendly snacks that we can prepare?Thanks.Amaadi Make your little one a shining star! Shine on!

Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!