IndiaDivine.org

meat and cholesterol

Rate this topic

Guest guest

We can get all the cholesterol we need from the healthy raw food fats. Yes we DO need cholesterol for our cell structure and repair, but don't need animal fat to get it :-)

N.

www.healthylivingstrategies.net

On Behalf Of ScottThursday, September 13, 2007 9:42 AM meat and cholesterol

Someone at work told me that the cholesterol in meat is used by our body to repair damaged arteries, and for the brain. Thus, he claims we must eat meat. Has anyone heard this theory before? Also, how can this theory be disproved? Thanks.--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.If man made it, don't eat it.POISONINGaNATION.com

Learn about the power of raw foods at ---> http://www.rawfoods.com

Scott,

When you get a chance, please pick up these books and read them all

the way through.

Nature's First Law

Drugs Masquerading as Foods

The China Study

You will then be more impowered for the next conversation.

Elaine

I just read a good article, which states the human liver actually produces all the cholesterol we need. It just requires a certain enzyme.--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.If man made it, don't eat it.POISONINGaNATION.com--- pnparlette wrote:<pnparletteRE: meat and cholesterolThu, 13 Sep 2007 10:02:11 -0400

We can get all the cholesterol we need from the healthy raw food fats. Yes we DO need cholesterol for our cell structure and repair, but don't need animal fat to get it :-)

N.

Thanks. I went to a potluck last weekend and someone had a copy of the China study. I put it on my birthday list......... :) I will get all three.--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.If man made it, don't eat it.POISONINGaNATION.com--- shortydemp wrote:"Elaine" <shortydemp Subject: Re: meat and cholesterolThu, 13 Sep 2007 15:06:28 -0000

Scott,

When you get a chance, please pick up these books and read them all

the way through.

Nature's First Law

Drugs Masquerading as Foods

The China Study

You will then be more impowered for the next conversation.

Elaine

LOL, that's a good point. I wasn't planning on taking his advice, I just wanted some ammo to respond to his claim. He is very intelligent when it comes to diet, and he is on a somewhat raw diet. He does presentations at work on health and he had mentioned me doing one with him. I need to prepare myself as much as possible for this as I will have hundreds, if not thousands of listeners. I am very nervous about this......lolMy plan is to focus on GE foods, pesticides, and raw diets. I need to be armed to the teeth....... :)--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.If man made it, don't eat it.POISONINGaNATION.com--- Elchanan wrote:"Elchanan" <Elchanan Meat and cholesterolThu, 13 Sep 2007 08:52:59 -0700

Scott,

You are most generous when you use the word "theory" to describe this notion.

The body breaks everything down and then builds what it needs, from the ground up, so to speak. The body does make a certain amount of cholesterol ... that's what we animals do!!! And a significant portion of the cholesterol we make does, in fact, go into the construction and maintenance of the brain. But we do not need to eat any cholesterol in order to make it; if we did so need, then all of us who are not eating any would exhibit severely diminished brain function severely diminished brain function severely diminished brain function severely diminished brain function severely diminished brain function severely diminished brain function

if you see what I mean. And speaking only for my ... my ... my self, my brain is ... is ... is ...

I strongly suggest that we all focus on developing a sense of discernment about whom to listen to ... that will save you much time and energy!! Seriously, let's all make that a consciously stated goal.

Best to all,

Elchanan

Scott [scottm] Thursday, September 13, 2007 6:42 AM meat and cholesterol

Someone at work told me that the cholesterol in meat is used by our body to repair damaged arteries, and for the brain. Thus, he claims we must eat meat. Has anyone heard this theory before? Also, how can this theory be disproved? Thanks.--Scott

Yes. Now track down the name of the enzyme and the organ that makes IT.

Elchanan

On Behalf Of ScottThursday, September 13, 2007 8:19 AM Subject: RE: meat and cholesterol

I just read a good article, which states the human liver actually produces all the cholesterol we need. It just requires a certain enzyme.--Scott

Why Nature's First Law? It's just an angry rant, and almost 100% plagiarized.

Get something that will teach you how to live healthfully instead. :)

Elchanan

On Behalf Of ScottThursday, September 13, 2007 8:21 AM Subject: Re: Re: meat and cholesterol

Thanks. I went to a potluck last weekend and someone had a copy of the China study. I put it on my birthday list......... :) I will get all three.--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.If man made it, don't eat it.POISONINGaNATION.com--- shortydemp wrote:"Elaine" <shortydemp Subject: Re: meat and cholesterolThu, 13 Sep 2007 15:06:28 -0000

Scott,When you get a chance, please pick up these books and read them all the way through.Nature's First LawDrugs Masquerading as FoodsThe China StudyYou will then be more impowered for the next conversation.Elaine

You ARE speaking of your personal opinion aren't you and you are NOT

suggesting that there's absolutely nothing to be learned by reading

the book are you?

On this journey, there's probably just as many unpleasant awakenings

and there are pleasant. I encourage members to read as much as they

possibly can in order to arm themselves because the more one reads,

the more they know and the sky is the limit whenever there's a

significant comprehension of what was read.

According to Victoria Boutenko, " Knowlege is NOT Power, it's

Powerful, depending upon how you use it. "

Elaine

, " Elchanan " <Elchanan wrote:

>

> Why Nature's First Law? It's just an angry rant, and almost 100%

> plagiarized.

>

> Get something that will teach you how to live healthfully

instead. :)

> Elchanan

>

> _____

>

> On

Behalf Of

> Scott

> Thursday, September 13, 2007 8:21 AM

>

> Re: Re: meat and cholesterol

>

>

> Thanks. I went to a potluck last weekend and someone had a copy

of the

> China study. I put it on my birthday list......... :) I will get

all

> three.

>

> --

> Scott

> Don't under estimate the wisdom of nature.

> If man made it, don't eat it.

> POISONINGaNATION.com

>

> --- shortydemp wrote:

>

> " Elaine " <shortydemp

>

> Re: meat and cholesterol

> Thu, 13 Sep 2007 15:06:28 -0000

>

>

>

> Scott,

>

> When you get a chance, please pick up these books and read them

all

> the way through.

>

> Nature's First Law

> Drugs Masquerading as Foods

> The China Study

>

> You will then be more impowered for the next conversation.

>

> Elaine

_____

>

> Learn about the power of raw foods at ---> http://www.rawfoods.com

>

I'm saying that if I knew someone had a limited budget, I'd suggest a

different book!

Elchanan

On Behalf Of

Elaine

Thursday, September 13, 2007 1:20 PM

Re: meat and cholesterol

You ARE speaking of your personal opinion aren't you and you are NOT

suggesting that there's absolutely nothing to be learned by reading

the book are you?

On this journey, there's probably just as many unpleasant awakenings

and there are pleasant. I encourage members to read as much as they

possibly can in order to arm themselves because the more one reads,

the more they know and the sky is the limit whenever there's a

significant comprehension of what was read.

According to Victoria Boutenko, " Knowlege is NOT Power, it's

Powerful, depending upon how you use it. "

Elaine

, " Elchanan " <Elchanan wrote:

>

> Why Nature's First Law? It's just an angry rant, and almost 100%

> plagiarized.

>

> Get something that will teach you how to live healthfully

instead. :)

> Elchanan

>

> _____

>

> On

Behalf Of

> Scott

> Thursday, September 13, 2007 8:21 AM

>

> Re: Re: meat and cholesterol

>

>

> Thanks. I went to a potluck last weekend and someone had a copy

of the

> China study. I put it on my birthday list......... :) I will get

all

> three.

>

> --

> Scott

> Don't under estimate the wisdom of nature.

> If man made it, don't eat it.

> POISONINGaNATION.com

>

> --- shortydemp wrote:

>

> " Elaine " <shortydemp

>

> Re: meat and cholesterol

> Thu, 13 Sep 2007 15:06:28 -0000

>

>

>

> Scott,

>

> When you get a chance, please pick up these books and read them

all

> the way through.

>

> Nature's First Law

> Drugs Masquerading as Foods

> The China Study

>

> You will then be more impowered for the next conversation.

>

> Elaine

_____

>

> Learn about the power of raw foods at ---> http://www.rawfoods.com

>

The liver uses the HMG Coenzyme (A reductase) to produce cholesterol.--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.If man made it, don't eat it.POISONINGaNATION.com--- Elchanan wrote:"Elchanan" <ElchananRE: meat and cholesterolThu, 13 Sep 2007 12:06:06 -0700

Elchanan

On Behalf Of ScottThursday, September 13, 2007 8:19 AM Subject: RE: meat and cholesterol

I just read a good article, which states the human liver actually produces all the cholesterol we need. It just requires a certain enzyme.--Scott

Okay, that's the first part of what I suggested. Now, where does that coenzyme come from, in the human body?

Elchanan

On Behalf Of ScottThursday, September 13, 2007 5:42 PM Subject: RE: meat and cholesterol

The liver uses the HMG Coenzyme (A reductase) to produce cholesterol.--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.If man made it, don't eat it.POISONINGaNATION.com--- Elchanan wrote:"Elchanan" <ElchananRE: meat and cholesterolThu, 13 Sep 2007 12:06:06 -0700

Elchanan

Apparently it comes from a gene of some sort. So we don't get any of this from food.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMG-CoA_reductase--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.If man made it, don't eat it.POISONINGaNATION.com--- Elchanan wrote:"Elchanan" <ElchananRE: meat and cholesterolThu, 13 Sep 2007 20:39:38 -0700Okay, that's the first part of what I suggested. Now, where does that coenzyme come from, in the human body?Elchanan On Behalf Of ScottThursday, September 13, 2007 5:42 PM Subject: RE: meat and cholesterolThe liver uses the HMG Coenzyme (A reductase) to produce cholesterol.--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.If man made it, don't eat it.POISONINGaNATION.com--- Elchanan wrote:"Elchanan" <ElchananRE: meat and cholesterolThu, 13 Sep 2007 12:06:06 -0700Yes. Now track down the name of the enzyme and the organ that makes IT.Elchanan On Behalf Of ScottThursday, September 13, 2007 8:19 AM Subject: RE: meat and cholesterolI just read a good article, which states the human liver actually produces all the cholesterol we need. It just requires a certain enzyme.--Scott Learn about the power of raw foods at ---> http://www.rawfoods.com Learn about the power of raw foods at ---> http://www.rawfoods.com