IndiaDivine.org

Exploring Satiation (WAS: Nuts and Seeds: High-Fat Foods, Not Proteins))

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Nancy,

Would you be willing to develop and explore further the idea of "feel satisfied"?

Elchanan

On Behalf Of pnparletteSent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 6:58 AM Subject: RE: Nuts and Seeds: High-Fat Foods, Not Proteins (WAS: Baltimore Family New to Raw Foodism)Enough is when you feel satisfied on fruits and veggies (mainly fruits) so that you don't feel the need to eat more than 1 avocado or a few handfuls of nuts or coconut of the fatty foods.

I shop at Lancaster Foods in Jessup MD where I get organic produce in large quantity for a wonderful discount. You get things by the case. I don't recall where you live, but if you get a group of you to order (not sure of the minimum order) they will deliver it to you :-)

Call and ask them to email you an organic price list and then you call back with your order and you can go and pick it up (or see if they'll deliver) I always like to pick it up so I can look it over. Sometimes things look great and I'll get another or they don't look good and I'll not buy it. Then they adjust your ticket and you pay by check at the desk.

Talk to Josh - tell him Nancy Parlette sent you - Joshua D Kay ( Lancaster Foods LLC )

(800)247-8125 - ext 164

I have no problems eating an apple and being satisfied. However, I would never be able to get enough calories and would likely wither away if I only ate to be satisfied. I was never really a big eater.So basically I should eat at least 5 apples, 5 oranges, 5 carrots, 5 bananas, 1-2 good size salads, and some nuts/seeds in a day. That seems like it would be very expensive. I need to find some places to get some bulk organic fruits.--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.If man made it, don't eat it.POISONINGaNATION.com--- Elchanan wrote:"Elchanan" <Elchanan Exploring Satiation (WAS: Nuts and Seeds: High-Fat Foods, Not Proteins))Thu, 13 Sep 2007 08:55:18 -0700

Hi Nancy,

Would you be willing to develop and explore further the idea of "feel satisfied"?

Elchanan

Learn about the power of raw foods at ---> http://www.rawfoods.com

Scott

I shop at Lancaster Foods in Jessup MD where I get organic produce in large quantity for a wonderful discount. You get things by the case. I don't recall where you live, but if you get a group of you to order (not sure of the minimum order) they will deliver it to you :-)

Call and ask them to email you an organic price list and then you call back with your order and you can go and pick it up (or see if they'll deliver) I always like to pick it up so I can look it over. Sometimes things look great and I'll get another or they don't look good and I'll not buy it. Then they adjust your ticket and you pay by check at the desk.

Talk to Josh - tell him Nancy Parlette sent you - Joshua D Kay ( Lancaster Foods LLC )

(800)247-8125 - ext 164

www.healthylivingstrategies.net

On Behalf Of ScottThursday, September 13, 2007 1:50 PM Subject: Re: Exploring Satiation (WAS: Nuts and Seeds: High-Fat Foods, Not Proteins))

I have no problems eating an apple and being satisfied. However, I would never be able to get enough calories and would likely wither away if I only ate to be satisfied. I was never really a big eater.So basically I should eat at least 5 apples, 5 oranges, 5 carrots, 5 bananas, 1-2 good size salads, and some nuts/seeds in a day. That seems like it would be very expensive. I need to find some places to get some bulk organic fruits.--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.If man made it, don't eat it.POISONINGaNATION.com--- Elchanan (AT) PathOfHealth (DOT) org wrote:"Elchanan" <Elchanan (AT) PathOfHealth (DOT) org> Exploring Satiation (WAS: Nuts and Seeds: High-Fat Foods, Not Proteins))Thu, 13 Sep 2007 08:55:18 -0700

Hi Nancy,

Elchanan

Learn about the power of raw foods at ---> http://www.rawfoods.com

I am in Centreville, VA.--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.If man made it, don't eat it.POISONINGaNATION.com--- pnparlette wrote:<pnparletteRE: Exploring Satiation (WAS: Nuts and Seeds: High-Fat Foods, Not Proteins))Thu, 13 Sep 2007 19:00:44 -0400ScottI shop at Lancaster Foods in Jessup MD where I get organic produce in large quantity for a wonderful discount. You get things by the case. I don't recall where you live, but if you get a group of you to order (not sure of the minimum order) they will deliver it to you :-)Call and ask them to email you an organic price list and then you call back with your order and you can go and pick it up (or see if they'll deliver) I always like to pick it up so I can look it over. Sometimes things look great and I'll get another or they don't look good and I'll not buy it. Then they adjust your ticket and you pay by check at the desk. Talk to Josh - tell him Nancy Parlette sent you - Joshua D Kay ( Lancaster Foods LLC )(800)247-8125 - ext 164 www.healthylivingstrategies.net On Behalf Of ScottThursday, September 13, 2007 1:50 PM Subject: Re: Exploring Satiation (WAS: Nuts and Seeds: High-Fat Foods, Not Proteins))I have no problems eating an apple and being satisfied. However, I would never be able to get enough calories and would likely wither away if I only ate to be satisfied. I was never really a big eater.So basically I should eat at least 5 apples, 5 oranges, 5 carrots, 5 bananas, 1-2 good size salads, and some nuts/seeds in a day. That seems like it would be very expensive. I need to find some places to get some bulk organic fruits.--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.If man made it, don't eat it.POISONINGaNATION.com--- Elchanan wrote:"Elchanan" <Elchanan Exploring Satiation (WAS: Nuts and Seeds: High-Fat Foods, Not Proteins))Thu, 13 Sep 2007 08:55:18 -0700Hi Nancy, Would you be willing to develop and explore further the idea of "feel satisfied"? Elchanan Learn about the power of raw foods at ---> http://www.rawfoods.com Learn about the power of raw foods at ---> http://www.rawfoods.com