IndiaDivine.org

Compensation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

As we move about our path to a live food eater, we're often presented w/ many ideas, and studies, sometimes conflicting each other... Most important, they sometimes conflict w/ what we are personally experiencing.. Using myself as an example, a high fruit diet has been extremely unbalancing for me.. Lots of green juices, and soft greens consumed, in addition to fruit has worked wonderful for me.. past diseases are no longer present.. My energy is fabulous.. Of all the teachers, and studies, I have the most experience w/me.. Where I live, I'm rarely eating fresh organic tree ripened fruit, that has fallen from the tree naturally, so the mineral and overall nutritional content is lacking.. I work w/toxic chemicals (my choice). I am in an industrialized area w/polluted water and air.. My needs for chlorophyll may be different than someone else.. I do physical labor, sometimes 5-7 hours a day, at a sweating pace... Green juices allow me the greatest energy return for the nutrition.. I don't know what's the right way,

I know the way I'm doing it, and I share it.. Anyone is free to try it, and if it works for you that's great.. It's like trying on a hat.. You don't have to buy it if it doesn't fit.... So many of our health advocates and practitioners have died of diseases while clinging on to the rightness of their philosophy, and ignoring their own bodies call for re-examining..

Mark

why choose to work with toxic chemicals ?

From: blakensonsDate: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 23:37:41 -0400 Compensation

As we move about our path to a live food eater, we're often presented w/ many ideas, and studies, sometimes conflicting each other... Most important, they sometimes conflict w/ what we are personally experiencing.. Using myself as an example, a high fruit diet has been extremely unbalancing for me.. Lots of green juices, and soft greens consumed, in addition to fruit has worked wonderful for me.. past diseases are no longer present.. My energy is fabulous.. Of all the teachers, and studies, I have the most experience w/me.. Where I live, I'm rarely eating fresh organic tree ripened fruit, that has fallen from the tree naturally, so the mineral and overall nutritional content is lacking.. I work w/toxic chemicals (my choice). I am in an industrialized area w/polluted water and air.. My needs for chlorophyll may be different than someone else.. I do physical labor, sometimes 5-7 hours a day, at a sweating pace... Green juices allow me the greatest energy return for the nutrition.. I don't know what's the right way, I know the way I'm doing it, and I share it.. Anyone is free to try it, and if it works for you that's great.. It's like trying on a hat.. You don't have to buy it if it doesn't fit.... So many of our health advocates and practitioners have died of diseases while clinging on to the rightness of their philosophy, and ignoring their own bodies call for re-examining..

Mark

Can you find the hidden words?  Take a break and play Seekadoo! Play now!

No reason is required to choose... Like why live in a major city w/ polluted air?

Brother Natural <brothernatural To: RE: CompensationSat, 15 Sep 2007 14:16:19 -0400

From: blakensons (AT) msn (DOT) comDate: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 23:37:41 -0400 Compensation

As we move about our path to a live food eater, we're often presented w/ many ideas, and studies, sometimes conflicting each other... Most important, they sometimes conflict w/ what we are personally experiencing.. Using myself as an example, a high fruit diet has been extremely unbalancing for me.. Lots of green juices, and soft greens consumed, in addition to fruit has worked wonderful for me.. past diseases are no longer present.. My energy is fabulous.. Of all the teachers, and studies, I have the most experience w/me.. Where I live, I'm rarely eating fresh organic tree ripened fruit, that has fallen from the tree naturally, so the mineral and overall nutritional content is lacking.. I work w/toxic chemicals (my choice). I am in an industrialized area w/polluted water and air.. My needs for chlorophyll may be different than someone else.. I do physical labor, sometimes 5-7 hours a day, at a sweating pace... Green juices allow me the greatest energy return for the nutrition.. I don't know what's the right way, I know the way I'm doing it, and I share it.. Anyone is free to try it, and if it works for you that's great.. It's like trying on a hat.. You don't have to buy it if it doesn't fit.... So many of our health advocates and practitioners have died of diseases while clinging on to the rightness of their philosophy, and ignoring their own bodies call for re-examining..

Mark

Can you find the hidden words? Take a break and play Seekadoo! Play now!

Blessings Mark and family,

I agree with your comments. I tend to question those who serve as experts for everyone. Each of us is unique and at different stages on the path to enlightenment. For me, Lacinto kale with tahini (hopefully) raw, and an occassional nut salad, avocado and watermelon (and lately agave nectar) are the major staples of my diet. I'm still transitioning, maintaining about 95% raw diet. I marinate my kale in cold pressed olive oil and spices. and make a dressing with the tahini. I need to juice more frequently and incorporate wheat grass into my diet, but for now the kale with tahini gives me the strength I need and I can make it quickly. Mark, I always appreciate your non judgmental acceptance and understanding, knowing that we each must figure out for ourselves what we need and how. I also appreciate the humility that resonates with your messages. It is the true wise person who spreads love without hailing him/herself as the ultimate teacher/guide.

Thanks for all you've taught and shared with me and the rest of our live food family.

SHINE

pam

Mark Blake <blakensons

Sat, 15 Sep 2007 2:36 pm

RE: Compensation

No reason is required to choose... Like why live in a major city w/ polluted air?

Brother Natural <brothernatural (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>

RE: Compensation

Sat, 15 Sep 2007 14:16:19 -0400

blakensons (AT) msn (DOT) com

Fri, 14 Sep 2007 23:37:41 -0400

Compensation

Mark

Can you find the hidden words? Take a break and play Seekadoo! Play now!

Email and AIM finally together. You've gotta check out free AOL Mail!