IndiaDivine.org

RE: Introduce Yourself

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I should have changed the heading . I do not think Elchanan is CIA. I merely hear a lot of buzzing about who is he and do you know him.? We all know you "Doctor Natural". We even know where you live .

So , it's a simple inquiry. I hope it clears up the mystery of... who is Elchanan?

No harm intended .

Lynda See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

Does any of us really know each other ?

More importantly, does any of us really know who we are ?

100% HUMAN POTENTIAL

From: Namaska7Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 16:53:26 -0400Re: Introduce Yourself

I should have changed the heading . I do not think Elchanan is CIA. I merely hear a lot of buzzing about who is he and do you know him.? We all know you "Doctor Natural". We even know where you live .

So , it's a simple inquiry. I hope it clears up the mystery of... who is Elchanan?

No harm intended .

Lynda

See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

Kick back and relax with hot games and cool activities at the Messenger Café. Play now!

Many of in the Washington, DC area actually do know each other. We have met at potlucks and other raw foods and/or spiritual events. Lynda and I have known each other for years! We found out that we lived a few blocks from each other in Queens when we were in high school! Small world. Namaste, Helena

Got a little couch potato?

Check out fun summer activities for kids.

DEAR HELENA,

I WILL ALLOW LYNDA TO EXPLAIN TO YOU WHAT I MEANT BEING THAT YOU KNOW EACH OTHER.

DR.NATURAL

From: satvicveganDate: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 09:03:10 -0700Re: Introduce Yourself

Many of in the Washington, DC area actually do know each other. We have met at potlucks and other raw foods and/or spiritual events. Lynda and I have known each other for years! We found out that we lived a few blocks from each other in Queens when we were in high school! Small world. Namaste, Helena

Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer activities for kids. Gear up for Halo® 3 and get a $25 Best Buy gift card. It’s our way of saying thanks for using Windows Live™. Get it now!