IndiaDivine.org

Rezz Getting Questions Answered

Rate this topic

Guest guest

greetings Family,This is to Lynda, Brother Natural and the persons whom comprise Raw Retreat.I make no discord with intent against the person named Elchanan. All I am saying is that after viewing a bundle of his/her posts, there are some things which clearly do not settle quite genuinely with myself. I pledge allegiance to no one person in particular. I love to expose cover-ups, myths, lies, intrepid illusionary perceptions, falsehood and any other hazards to our collective consciousness. I will not be the jester or buffoon who licks bootstraps and slaps backsides. I will be Rezz to the kernel of the seed core. I have no reservations with speaking my authentic intentions and mind power. I will now detail an example of my premise.Regarding the recent & current issue of "salt" eating and/or drinking by we human beings, this person made no remarks to me about the metaphysical aspects [that I was

referencing] of what they were referring to as merely "salt."I, again, want to highlight the evidence around the Crystalline Salt STRUCTURE of the Himalayan pink crystal salt. Initially, we observe the fuscia variations in its hues. We discover that when two whole salt crystals of this specific type are run across one another, this creates~releases negative ions into the surrounding atmosphere. We experience the unique sensations conducted through raw foods when utilizing a nearly negligible amount of this Crystal salt in granular forms. In studying it under microscopic testing, it manifests a perfect crystalline [sacred geometry] formation within its constitution unlike any other known sea salt. Let me be clearer. Table "salt" I will assert is indeed a potent excitotoxin drug. It is unfortunate that it even bears the name of salt [in part]. The channels that line the

upflow of the now forcibly-defunct Trinity Springs Water are proliferated with comparable crystalline structures of electrolytic molecules, primarily silica to my knowledge. This is precisely why the endemic false-power cartels shut down the operations at Trinity Springs just when the consciousness began moving around the planet of pure crystalline pink salt from the himalayan regions. These two elemental forces together are paradigm alterations of ones consciousness!Furthermore, one undoubtedly cannot fully innerstand the magnitude of whole, raw, electrolytic, crystalline, harmonically resonant & vital elemental base food such as crystalline salt without checking close the relationship with pure water. So to those that hold the position that we never need to eat any form of salt, that is as one saying we never need to drink (pure) water.

Even if a person is 100% raw, she/he will still intuitively drink water at some junction of resource and their consciousness. How naive are we to actually think that Brother Aris and David Wolfe do not drink any water at all and get 100% of their salts and sodium from solid food extraction. As quiet as kept, some raw foodists are paradoxically still drinking the java beast [coffee, in various forms + concentrations]! We are much smarter and intelligent than we allow ourselves to manifest often times. It has been known for many years that the Salt:Water ratio in the body is the same as in the oceans of the world. This isn't classified info for freedom of information act.Even so-called "fresh water" [i.e. spring water] naturally has traces of organic saltand various bondings of sodium. When I drink water from whatever spring sourceand see its label saying it has no sodium (salts) in it, I know that something

is upwith the procurer of the water. Anything that comes out of the ground, includingwater will naturally possess at least trace amounts of organic salts in compound.We must remember we are saline solution-based. Organic truly means that the form of life has a circadian bio-rhythmic process for the induction, conduction and radiance of energy. Being carbon-based does not fully encompass the scope of being organic. Organic signifies precisely what its etymology discloses to us, pertaining to a harmonically resonant existent that has progressive life cycles, not merely the constituents that comprise its molecular structure. Knowledge goes further here. Sufficing to point out its implications, salt is true satiation forare life forms. Why do we gargle with salt~water, bathe in ocean waters, plus?So, what is happening now? They have raised the prices for the crystalline pink salt.

Have we all not been observing this slight adjustment? Further attempts will come very soon to discredit mother nature once again, as if we know better? I speak human being, not policy.~RezzReferences:1.Water & Salt: the Essence of Life (book)2.Any Book by Masaru Emoto3.University of Canada at Alberta[ http://www.humanities.ualberta.ca/history111/stories_of_salt.htm ] (paper)4.The Documented Record of Salt [its legacy expounded][ http://www.saltworks.us/salt_info/si_HistoryOfSalt.asp ] (article gem)

Check out the hottest 2008 models today at Autos.

Well, I did end up buying some of that crystal salt. It is pink. It is very

strong too. You don't need much to get a salt taste in your food. I just

throw a couple chunks in the coffee grinder and dump it in whatever I am

making, which requires salt.

--

Scott

Don't under estimate the wisdom of nature.

If man made it, don't eat it.

www.POISONINGaNATION.com

Quoting Rezz Yisrael <zirlah:

> greetings Family,

>

>

> This is to Lynda, Brother Natural and the persons whom comprise Raw Retreat.

>

>

> I make no discord with intent against the person named Elchanan. All I am

> saying is that after viewing a bundle of his/her posts, there are some things

> which clearly do not settle quite genuinely with myself. I pledge allegiance

> to no one person in particular. I love to expose cover-ups, myths, lies,

> intrepid illusionary perceptions, falsehood and any other hazards to our

> collective consciousness. I will not be the jester or buffoon who licks

> bootstraps and slaps backsides. I will be Rezz to the kernel of the seed

> core. I have no reservations with speaking my authentic intentions and mind

> power. I will now detail an example of my premise.

>

>

> Regarding the recent & current issue of " salt " eating and/or drinking by we

> human beings, this person made no remarks to me about the metaphysical

> aspects [that I was referencing] of what they were referring to as merely

> " salt. "

> I, again, want to highlight the evidence around the Crystalline Salt

> STRUCTURE of the Himalayan pink crystal salt. Initially, we observe the

> fuscia variations in its hues. We discover that when two whole salt crystals

> of this specific type are run across one another, this creates~releases

> negative ions into the surrounding atmosphere. We experience the unique

> sensations conducted through raw foods when utilizing a nearly negligible

> amount of this Crystal salt in granular forms. In studying it under

> microscopic testing, it manifests a perfect crystalline [sacred geometry]

> formation within its constitution unlike any other known sea salt. Let me

> be clearer. Table " salt " I will assert is indeed a potent excitotoxin drug.

> It is unfortunate that it even bears the name of salt [in part]. The

> channels that line the upflow of the now forcibly-defunct Trinity Springs

> Water are proliferated with

> comparable crystalline structures of electrolytic molecules, primarily silica

> to my knowledge. This is precisely why the endemic false-power cartels shut

> down the operations at Trinity Springs just when the consciousness began

> moving around the planet of pure crystalline pink salt from the himalayan

> regions. These two elemental forces together are paradigm alterations of

> ones consciousness!

>

>

> Furthermore, one undoubtedly cannot fully innerstand the magnitude of whole,

> raw, electrolytic, crystalline, harmonically resonant & vital elemental base

> food such as crystalline salt without checking close the relationship with

> pure water. So to those that hold the position that we never need to eat any

> form of salt, that is as one saying we never need to drink (pure) water.

> Even if a person is 100% raw, she/he will still intuitively drink water at

> some junction of resource and their consciousness. How naive are we to

> actually think that Brother Aris and David Wolfe do not drink any water at

> all and get 100% of their salts and sodium from solid food extraction. As

> quiet as kept, some raw foodists are paradoxically still drinking the java

> beast [coffee, in various forms + concentrations]! We are much smarter and

> intelligent than we allow ourselves to manifest often times. It has been

> known for many years that the Salt:Water ratio in the body is the same as in

> the

> oceans of the world. This isn't classified info for freedom of information

> act.

> Even so-called " fresh water " [i.e. spring water] naturally has traces of

> organic salt

> and various bondings of sodium. When I drink water from whatever spring

> source

> and see its label saying it has no sodium (salts) in it, I know that

> something is up

> with the procurer of the water. Anything that comes out of the ground,

> including

> water will naturally possess at least trace amounts of organic salts in

> compound.

>

>

> We must remember we are saline solution-based. Organic truly means that the

> form of life has a circadian bio-rhythmic process for the induction,

> conduction and radiance of energy. Being carbon-based does not fully

> encompass the scope of being organic. Organic signifies precisely what its

> etymology discloses to us, pertaining to a harmonically resonant existent

> that has progressive life cycles, not merely the constituents that comprise

> its molecular structure. Knowledge goes further here. Sufficing to point

> out its implications, salt is true satiation for

> are life forms. Why do we gargle with salt~water, bathe in ocean waters,

> plus?

>

>

> So, what is happening now? They have raised the prices for the crystalline

> pink salt. Have we all not been observing this slight adjustment? Further

> attempts will come very soon to discredit mother nature once again, as if we

> know better?

>

>

> I speak human being, not policy.

>

> ~Rezz

>

>

> References:

>

> 1.Water & Salt: the Essence of Life (book)

>

> 2.Any Book by Masaru Emoto

>

> 3.University of Canada at Alberta

> [ http://www.humanities.ualberta.ca/history111/stories_of_salt.htm ] (paper)

>

> 4.The Documented Record of Salt [its legacy expounded]

> [ http://www.saltworks.us/salt_info/si_HistoryOfSalt.asp ] (article gem)

>

>

>

> Check out the hottest 2008 models today at Autos.

speaking of salt, im not sure if its connected, but Ive always had a bad sense of smell. i eliminated salt about two weeks ago completely (adding salt). Im smelling EVERYTHING, its almost annoying, lol. taraScott <hacktorious wrote: Well, I did end up buying some of that crystal salt. It is pink. It is verystrong too. You don't need much to get a salt taste in your food. I justthrow a couple chunks in the coffee grinder and dump it in whatever I ammaking, which requires

salt.--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.If man made it, don't eat it.www.POISONINGaNATION.comQuoting Rezz Yisrael <zirlah >:> greetings Family,>>> This is to Lynda, Brother Natural and the persons whom comprise Raw Retreat.>>> I make no discord with intent against the person named Elchanan. All I am> saying is that after viewing a bundle of his/her posts, there are some things> which clearly do not settle quite genuinely with myself. I pledge allegiance> to no one person in particular. I love to expose cover-ups, myths, lies,> intrepid illusionary perceptions, falsehood and any other hazards to our> collective consciousness. I will not be the jester or buffoon who licks> bootstraps and slaps backsides. I will be Rezz to the kernel of the seed> core. I have no

reservations with speaking my authentic intentions and mind> power. I will now detail an example of my premise.>>> Regarding the recent & current issue of "salt" eating and/or drinking by we> human beings, this person made no remarks to me about the metaphysical> aspects [that I was referencing] of what they were referring to as merely> "salt."> I, again, want to highlight the evidence around the Crystalline Salt> STRUCTURE of the Himalayan pink crystal salt. Initially, we observe the> fuscia variations in its hues. We discover that when two whole salt crystals> of this specific type are run across one another, this creates~releases> negative ions into the surrounding atmosphere. We experience the unique> sensations conducted through raw foods when utilizing a nearly negligible> amount of this Crystal salt in granular forms. In studying it under> microscopic

testing, it manifests a perfect crystalline [sacred geometry]> formation within its constitution unlike any other known sea salt. Let me> be clearer. Table "salt" I will assert is indeed a potent excitotoxin drug.> It is unfortunate that it even bears the name of salt [in part]. The> channels that line the upflow of the now forcibly-defunct Trinity Springs> Water are proliferated with> comparable crystalline structures of electrolytic molecules, primarily silica> to my knowledge. This is precisely why the endemic false-power cartels shut> down the operations at Trinity Springs just when the consciousness began> moving around the planet of pure crystalline pink salt from the himalayan> regions. These two elemental forces together are paradigm alterations of> ones consciousness!>>> Furthermore, one undoubtedly cannot fully innerstand the magnitude of whole,> raw,

electrolytic, crystalline, harmonically resonant & vital elemental base> food such as crystalline salt without checking close the relationship with> pure water. So to those that hold the position that we never need to eat any> form of salt, that is as one saying we never need to drink (pure) water.> Even if a person is 100% raw, she/he will still intuitively drink water at> some junction of resource and their consciousness. How naive are we to> actually think that Brother Aris and David Wolfe do not drink any water at> all and get 100% of their salts and sodium from solid food extraction. As> quiet as kept, some raw foodists are paradoxically still drinking the java> beast [coffee, in various forms + concentrations]! We are much smarter and> intelligent than we allow ourselves to manifest often times. It has been> known for many years that the Salt:Water ratio in the body is the same as

in> the> oceans of the world. This isn't classified info for freedom of information> act.> Even so-called "fresh water" [i.e. spring water] naturally has traces of> organic salt> and various bondings of sodium. When I drink water from whatever spring> source> and see its label saying it has no sodium (salts) in it, I know that> something is up> with the procurer of the water. Anything that comes out of the ground,> including> water will naturally possess at least trace amounts of organic salts in> compound.>>> We must remember we are saline solution-based. Organic truly means that the> form of life has a circadian bio-rhythmic process for the induction,> conduction and radiance of energy. Being carbon-based does not fully> encompass the scope of being organic. Organic signifies precisely what its> etymology discloses to us, pertaining

to a harmonically resonant existent> that has progressive life cycles, not merely the constituents that comprise> its molecular structure. Knowledge goes further here. Sufficing to point> out its implications, salt is true satiation for> are life forms. Why do we gargle with salt~water, bathe in ocean waters,> plus?>>> So, what is happening now? They have raised the prices for the crystalline> pink salt. Have we all not been observing this slight adjustment? Further> attempts will come very soon to discredit mother nature once again, as if we> know better?>>> I speak human being, not policy.>> ~Rezz>>> References:>> 1.Water & Salt: the Essence of Life (book)>> 2.Any Book by Masaru Emoto>> 3.University of Canada at Alberta> [ http://www.humanities.ualberta.ca/history111/stories_of_salt.htm ] (paper)>> 4.The Documented Record of Salt [its legacy expounded]> [ http://www.saltworks.us/salt_info/si_HistoryOfSalt.asp ] (article gem)>>> > Check out the hottest 2008 models today at Autos. Hugs from MD Tara proud mom of three great kids Sara 10, Joey 9, and Skylar 7