IndiaDivine.org

Green Festival

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yes, I'll be there. I look forward to it every year.

You can email me off list if you want to meet up.

Danalyn

--- jphillijo77 <jphillijo77 wrote:

> Do any of you in the Washington, DC area plan on

> attending the Green

> Festival in October? It's Oct 15th and 16th and the

> Convention center.

>

>

Greetings The dates for the green festival is Oct 6th and 7th. (Don't want you to miss it .) I will be at the table with Everlasting Life Health Complex www.everlastinglife.net Zakhah The Joy of Living Live: A Raw Food Journey www.joyoflivinglive.com Danalyn Robinson <danalynkr wrote: Yes, I'll be there. I look forward to it every year.You can email me off list if you want to meet up.Danalyn--- jphillijo77 <jphillijo77 > wrote:> Do any of you in the Washington, DC area plan on> attending the Green > Festival in October? It's Oct 15th and 16th and the> Convention center. > >

Catch up on fall's hot new shows on TV. Watch previews, get listings, and more!

I cannot seem to get the links on the site to work. Is the festival in DC, or GA?--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.If man made it, don't eat it.www.POISONINGaNATION.com--- zakhah7 wrote:Zakhah <zakhah7 Subject: Re: Green FestivalWed, 19 Sep 2007 18:46:54 -0700 (PDT)Greetings The dates for the green festival is Oct 6th and 7th. (Don't want you to miss it .) I will be at the table with Everlasting Life Health Complex www.everlastinglife.net Zakhah The Joy of Living Live: A Raw Food Journey www.joyoflivinglive.com Danalyn Robinson <danalynkr wrote: Yes, I'll be there. I look forward to it every year.You can email me off list if you want to meet up.Danalyn--- jphillijo77 <jphillijo77 wrote:> Do any of you in the Washington, DC area plan on> attending the Green > Festival in October? It's Oct 15th and 16th and the> Convention center. > > Catch up on fall's hot new shows on TV. Watch previews, get listings, and more! Learn about the power of raw foods at ---> http://www.rawfoods.com

Scott, Here's the Green Festival link - http://www.greenfestivals.org/content/view/625/280/ It's in Washington DC on Oct 6 & 7. Melissa Klein, MPH, CHHC Holistic Nutrition and Wellness CounselorSun Compass Your path to holistic well-being www.suncompass.net melissa 301.452.6361 Re: Green Festival Posted by: "Scott" scottm hacktorious Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:54 pm (PST) I cannot seem to get the

links on the site to work. Is thefestival in DC, or GA?--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.If man made it, don't eat it.www.POISONINGaNATIO N.com

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.