IndiaDivine.org

RE: RESPECT / PRINCIPLE-CENTEREDNESS / SOLUTION-ORIENTED / AGAPE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In the interests of everyone's optimal enlightment [illumination] it would be nice if everyone could state their viewpoint without putting down another person's viewpoint whether we agree or not.

Let's be principle-centered / solution oriented and respectful of everyone's viewpoint.

If need be on particular subject matters that the group feels very strongly about with wide,varying viewpoints we can always take an occassional poll for folks to weigh in on and why they feel that way to avoid any form of favoritism and confusion.

I love you all even though i have not met you all.

The only true love is unconditional [AGAPE].

DR.NATURAL

SMILE

From: zatitieDate: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 09:54:03 -0400 (no subject)

In a message dated 9/23/2007 8:19:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Elchanan (AT) PathOfHealth (DOT) org writes:

This response from me may sound strange, particularly coming from me, and given my beliefs about things in general.

If you are staying in a western-style hotel, USUALLY the water is reasonably clean and filtered ... to a point.

Some have suggested grape-seed extract. I have not used this abroad, I cannot comment. But here is another suggestion that may seem idiotic at first ... just pause and consider it, that's all I ask.

Buy Coca Cola and wash your food in that. Why?

1. They DO filter their water, in every country in the world, to some minimum standard.

2. The acids in the "beverage" definitely wipe out many organisms.

3. It does rinse off completely, or at least 98=99%.

4. Anything left over can be used to clean a car battery or the like, no need to waste any! :):)

Then we could have our food full of sugar, that makes no sense to me.

Grapeseed works very well, I have used it while traveling. Charcoal tablets, can also be used if the digestive system is up set.

See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

Kick back and relax with hot games and cool activities at the Messenger Café. Play now!

Thanks Dr. N.

Well said. I feel the same. I think some of us don't realize that own "tone" can come across as harsh, and superior, not realizing that it is implying that the other perspective , or worse the other person, is unintelligent. Let's aim at educating each other and respecting each other - let's show graciousness and love since in the end, what matters FAR more in life is what comes OUT of our mouth and not what goes in it :-)

Hugs,

Nancy

www.healthylivingstrategies.net

On Behalf Of Brother NaturalSunday, September 23, 2007 12:40 PM Subject: RE: RESPECT / PRINCIPLE-CENTEREDNESS / SOLUTION-ORIENTED / AGAPE

In the interests of everyone's optimal enlightment [illumination] it would be nice if everyone could state their viewpoint without putting down another person's viewpoint whether we agree or not.Let's be principle-centered / solution oriented and respectful of everyone's viewpoint.If need be on particular subject matters that the group feels very strongly about with wide,varying viewpoints we can always take an occassional poll for folks to weigh in on and why they feel that way to avoid any form of favoritism and confusion.I love you all even though i have not met you all.The only true love is unconditional [AGAPE].DR.NATURALSMILE

You are very welcomed and I love you.

From: pnparletteDate: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 19:51:06 -0400RE: RESPECT / PRINCIPLE-CENTEREDNESS / SOLUTION-ORIENTED / AGAPE

Thanks Dr. N.

Well said. I feel the same. I think some of us don't realize that own "tone" can come across as harsh, and superior, not realizing that it is implying that the other perspective , or worse the other person, is unintelligent. Let's aim at educating each other and respecting each other - let's show graciousness and love since in the end, what matters FAR more in life is what comes OUT of our mouth and not what goes in it :-)

Hugs,

Nancy

On Behalf Of Brother NaturalSunday, September 23, 2007 12:40 PM Subject: RE: RESPECT / PRINCIPLE-CENTEREDNESS / SOLUTION-ORIENTED / AGAPE

In the interests of everyone's optimal enlightment [illumination] it would be nice if everyone could state their viewpoint without putting down another person's viewpoint whether we agree or not.Let's be principle-centered / solution oriented and respectful of everyone's viewpoint.If need be on particular subject matters that the group feels very strongly about with wide,varying viewpoints we can always take an occassional poll for folks to weigh in on and why they feel that way to avoid any form of favoritism and confusion.I love you all even though i have not met you all.The only true love is unconditional [AGAPE].DR.NATURALSMILE

More photos; more messages; more whatever – Get MORE with Windows Live™ Hotmail®. NOW with 5GB storage. Get more!

In a message dated 9/23/2007 9:00:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time, pnparlette writes:

Thanks Dr. N.

Hugs,

Nancy

Nancy,

Placing sugar and chemicals on food makes no sense to me. Now was that harsh or superior. Is that what you feel in my tone?

Z

Z-

Your tone came across as perfectly acceptable to me - and certainly fit with what the majority of readers here would support.

You were clearly stating your conviction and opinion. If you came with statements condemning others who may still consume those things, that would be different.

N.

On Behalf Of zatitieSent: Monday, September 24, 2007 6:04 PM Subject: Re: RESPECT / PRINCIPLE-CENTEREDNESS / SOLUTION-ORIENTED / AGAPE

In a message dated 9/23/2007 9:00:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time, pnparlette (AT) comcast (DOT) net writes:

Thanks Dr. N.

Hugs,

Nancy

Nancy,

Placing sugar and chemicals on food makes no sense to me. Now was that harsh or superior. Is that what you feel in my tone?

Z