IndiaDivine.org

Grape Seed Extract/ No Coke

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Use coke to clean the battery of your car . Do not use coke on your food . It should be avoided for the most part .

Yes, as I wrote, I have not used grape seed extract.

Since you have no information on Grape Seed Extract ; do your homework, then comment on it . It really works . Plus it is not expensive. It requires a very small amount to do the job.

It would seem to me that once you're familiar with Grape Seed Extract you will promote it too.

Have a Grape Day'

Lynda See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

THIS SOUNDS LIKE THE BEGINNING OF A GREAT LOVE AFFAIR

SMILE AND BREATHE DEEPLY EVERYONE

From: Namaska7Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 09:14:24 -0400 Grape Seed Extract/ No Coke

Use coke to clean the battery of your car . Do not use coke on your food . It should be avoided for the most part . Yes, as I wrote, I have not used grape seed extract. Since you have no information on Grape Seed Extract ; do your homework, then comment on it . It really works . Plus it is not expensive. It requires a very small amount to do the job.

It would seem to me that once you're familiar with Grape Seed Extract you will promote it too.

Have a Grape Day'

Lynda

See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

Gear up for Halo® 3 and get a $25 Best Buy gift card. It’s our way of saying thanks for using Windows Live™. Get it now!

Dr. Natural ,

you are truly a wonderful person. Peace maker that you are . However I meditate daily. So I think I am pretty calm. I find the suggestion of coke on my food ?? Quite questionable . I have also heard people say wash your veggies in a little Bleach ? Now I am sure that there is a method to these ideas. Maybe I need more information See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

I don't know about straight bleach on your food. However, using a few drops of bleach, in water from a stream, is common practice in the backpacking community.--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.If man made it, don't eat it.www.POISONINGaNATION.com--- Namaska7 wrote:Namaska7To: Subject: Re: Grape Seed Extract/ No CokeMon, 24 Sep 2007 22:37:21 EDT

Dr. Natural ,

you are truly a wonderful person. Peace maker that you are . However I meditate daily. So I think I am pretty calm. I find the suggestion of coke on my food ?? Quite questionable . I have also heard people say wash your veggies in a little Bleach ? Now I am sure that there is a method to these ideas. Maybe I need more information

Learn about the power of raw foods at ---> http://www.rawfoods.com