IndiaDivine.org

Elchanan & Coca-Cola?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

greetings Family,Rezz here and I cannot imagine how Elchanan is making up such insane things, suggesting to this group to BUY and UTILIZE coca-cola to wash ones food in?!!! What sort of Elchanan spell are some of us still under now? What manner of madness is this? How can one think about incorporating such "advice" into their application of knowledge? Coca-Cola, come on now? We know better than this!!Yes, I said it and I'll say it without hesitation. I still think this person is an operative of some third party that has no regard for a raw ~ living foods lifestyle. The reader of this can listen to Elchanan if they choose. Yet, how can we be so passive in allowing someone in such a forum to suggest a corporate chemical nightmare as coca-cola which is not raw, organic or

even vegan!!! Its "formula" includes additives which are not even on the label. As though drug-form caffeine, high fructose corn syrup, pesticide-laden allegedly filtered water was not nearlyenough to deter us. There is a whole international movement against this 1886 born syndicate of the British/U.S. cartel, see http://killercoke.org for much more.Then Elchanan contradicts their very own words when they paradoxically mention coca-cola some how magically washing off "completely, or 98-99%" as stated. I feel we aught to boycott this corporation, its subsidiaries and holdings. Odwallais in the same portfolio for those previously unaware of the connections. With all the human rights abuses and flagrant apathy in dealing with planet Earth, you can literally just pick any prominent country in

the world and enumerate the lists.For washing, sanitizing, cleaning or purifying raw fruits & herbs, one can use food grade hydrogen peroxide {3% solution} along with purified ~ filtered water which is free of residual particulate [preferably below 0.2 microns]. O.2 microns is the primary threshold for pathogens such as protozoa to pass through membranes.Parasites are the other key microorganisms to relieve from ones drinking water.Remember family, all plants are truly living [prior to any contact with ourselves] and are porous, having membranes with breathable exocarp {plant form of skin}.What we construe to be food plants are especially succulent with millions of fibrous channels through which fluids can be absorbed and flow. I wonder if we were to pour coca-cola over Elchanan that it would wash off completely? Of course not, this would be

silly to think that at least a trace amount would not be absorbed into the skin [presuming they're not wearing a diving suit and exposed].Radiant Possibilities,~Rezz

Tonight's top picks. What will you watch tonight? Preview the hottest shows on TV.

Can you offer some suggestions to wash off fruits and vegetable when clean

water is not available, nor food grade Hydrogen peroxide/

>Rezz Yisrael <zirlah

>

>

> Elchanan & Coca-Cola?

>Sun, 23 Sep 2007 14:03:55 -0700 (PDT)

>

>greetings Family,

>

>

>Rezz here and I cannot imagine how Elchanan is making up such insane

>things, suggesting to this group to BUY and UTILIZE coca-cola to wash ones

>food in?!!! What sort of Elchanan spell are some of us still under now?

>What manner of madness is this? How can one think about incorporating such

> " advice " into their application of knowledge? Coca-Cola, come on now? We

>know better than this!!

>

>

Perhaps freshly squeezed juice from a citrus fruit.--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.If man made it, don't eat it.www.POISONINGaNATION.com--- blakensons wrote:"Mark Blake" <blakensons Subject: RE: Elchanan & Coca-Cola?Tue, 25 Sep 2007 08:21:19 -0400Can you offer some suggestions to wash off fruits and vegetable when clean water is not available, nor food grade Hydrogen peroxide/>Rezz Yisrael <zirlah> > > Elchanan & Coca-Cola?>Sun, 23 Sep 2007 14:03:55 -0700 (PDT)>>greetings Family,>>>Rezz here and I cannot imagine how Elchanan is making up such insane >things, suggesting to this group to BUY and UTILIZE coca-cola to wash ones >food in?!!! What sort of Elchanan spell are some of us still under now? >What manner of madness is this? How can one think about incorporating such >"advice" into their application of knowledge? Coca-Cola, come on now? We >know better than this!!>> Learn about the power of raw foods at ---> http://www.rawfoods.com

As a Truthseeker, I believe the solution here is simple! What needs to happen is some type of documentation about one's claims or opinions; multiple sources would prove even more valuable. To simply make a statement without references is the same as watching the evening news: "Studies indicate...", "According to the opinion of some...", "Research has shown...", etc. etc. Of course, the same applies to a person who makes statements such as: "I tried..", "I know a friend who...", etc. etc.We all have personal experiences and histories, which do include things that work for us, but usually there is some type of point of reference; either through articles, websites, books, etc. We need to share the sources of our claims, and let everyone make up their own minds. I don't believe (yes, this my opinion. smile) that it is as important for everyone to introduce themselves as it is for individuals to have some type of documentation or

reference for their claims. I thought (another opinion) that it was useful when Elaine stated the original mission of the group; particularly regarding sharing information. I have been a vegetarian for 25 years; a vegan for almost 18 years, and a 90% raw foodist for 2 1/2 years. My concern is that, when individuals simply put forward some opinion without well-documented facts, neophytes to the lifestyle become confused, and, at the very least, harm themselves with low quality, extremely limited information. There is a saying from the Tao Te Ching: "He who does not know, talks. He who knows, does not". I believe (ooops, my opinion again. smile) that this is a strong point of reference when surveying information here: perhaps sometimes it requires few words, but simply pointing other truthseekers in the direction of the wealth of information that is available to us. As far a Coca-cola goes, I, for one, have

strong convictions about not supporting multi-international companies that have caused untold death, destruction and suffering across the planet for years!!!! For simply washing produce???!!!! Surely, there has to be other products abundantly available, without compromising our value of supporting Life/Love. I truly wish everyone Peace, which quite naturally and abundantly preceeds Good Health! Peace, Rezz Yisrael <zirlah wrote: greetings Family,Rezz here and I cannot imagine how Elchanan is making up such insane things, suggesting to this group to BUY and UTILIZE coca-cola to wash ones food in?!!! What sort of Elchanan spell are some of us still under now? What manner of madness is this? How can one think about incorporating such "advice" into their application of knowledge? Coca-Cola, come on now? We know better than this!!Yes, I said it and I'll say it without hesitation. I still think this person is an operative of some third party that has no regard for a raw ~ living foods lifestyle. The reader of this can listen to Elchanan if they choose. Yet, how can we be so passive in allowing someone in such a forum to suggest a corporate chemical nightmare as coca-cola which is

not raw, organic or even vegan!!! Its "formula" includes additives which are not even on the label. As though drug-form caffeine, high fructose corn syrup, pesticide-laden allegedly filtered water was not nearlyenough to deter us. There is a whole international movement against this 1886 born syndicate of the British/U.S. cartel, see http://killercoke.org for much more.Then Elchanan contradicts their very own words when they paradoxically mention coca-cola some how magically washing off "completely, or 98-99%" as stated. I feel we aught to boycott this corporation, its subsidiaries and holdings. Odwallais in the same portfolio for those previously unaware of the connections. With all the human rights abuses and flagrant apathy in dealing with planet Earth, you can literally just pick any

prominent country in the world and enumerate the lists.For washing, sanitizing, cleaning or purifying raw fruits & herbs, one can use food grade hydrogen peroxide {3% solution} along with purified ~ filtered water which is free of residual particulate [preferably below 0.2 microns]. O.2 microns is the primary threshold for pathogens such as protozoa to pass through membranes.Parasites are the other key microorganisms to relieve from ones drinking water.Remember family, all plants are truly living [prior to any contact with ourselves] and are porous, having membranes with breathable exocarp {plant form of skin}.What we construe to be food plants are especially succulent with millions of fibrous channels through which fluids can be absorbed and flow. I wonder if we were to pour coca-cola over Elchanan that it would wash off completely? Of course

not, this would be silly to think that at least a trace amount would not be absorbed into the skin [presuming they're not wearing a diving suit and exposed].Radiant Possibilities,~Rezz Tonight's top picks. What will you watch tonight? Preview the hottest shows on TV.

I just want to say thanks to this post. YES, I would like to see the documentation of these facts and then I/we can share our opinions (it either worked for me or it didn't for me).

Ron

Peacekeeper <totallyopen wrote: As a Truthseeker, I believe the solution here is simple! What needs to happen is some type of documentation about one's claims or opinions; multiple sources would prove even more valuable. To simply make a statement without references is the same as watching the evening news:

"Studies indicate...", "According to the opinion of some...", "Research has shown...", etc. etc. Of course, the same applies to a person who makes statements such as: "I tried..", "I know a friend who...", etc. etc.We all have personal experiences and histories, which do include things that work for us, but usually there is some type of point of reference; either through articles, websites, books, etc. We need to share the sources of our claims, and let everyone make up their own minds. I don't believe (yes, this my opinion. smile) that it is as important for everyone to introduce themselves as it is for individuals to have some type of documentation or reference for their claims. I thought (another opinion) that it was useful when Elaine stated the original mission of the group; particularly regarding sharing information. I have been a vegetarian for 25 years; a vegan for almost 18 years, and a 90% raw foodist for 2 1/2 years. My

concern is that, when individuals simply put forward some opinion without well-documented facts, neophytes to the lifestyle become confused, and, at the very least, harm themselves with low quality, extremely limited information. There is a saying from the Tao Te Ching: "He who does not know, talks. He who knows, does not". I believe (ooops, my opinion again. smile) that this is a strong point of reference when surveying information here: perhaps sometimes it requires few words, but simply pointing other truthseekers in the direction of the wealth of information that is available to us. As far a Coca-cola goes, I, for one, have strong convictions about not supporting multi-international companies that have caused untold death, destruction and suffering across the planet for years!!!! For simply washing produce???!!!! Surely, there has to be other products abundantly available, without

compromising our value of supporting Life/Love. I truly wish everyone Peace, which quite naturally and abundantly preceeds Good Health! Peace,