IndiaDivine.org

Lipids, Coconuts & Marinated Greens

Rate this topic

Guest guest

greetings Pam, Scott & Family,Rezz here. Pam, I suggest getting real deal coconuts from Puerto Rico. The green ones, as I learned from the indigenous there firsthand, prefer salt water. Therefore they tend to grow literally right on the sand bars of the beaches. While there, I also learned that previous coconut tree transplanting had been done by previous patterns of conquering islands along the greater Antilles. The gold coconuts are so divine to experience... This species was brought to the island from the Philippines. Its water is tenderly sweeter than the young green water type there [some green ones have of course more ripened jelly pulp than other species] and the jelly is a few millimeters thick and perfect texture to lovingly spoon out. I blissed up about a half dozen types of coconut species while there.If it is not feasible for you to get to the

island in person, contact Tom & Jody at the raw food restaurant called Natural High in Rincon pueblo, PR. They are located directly across the road from the main post office in this pueblo. Speak to them about arranging a shipment and necessary details. Tom also teaches at Wiggie's place [Ann Wigmore Institute] in an adjacent pueblo Aguada. They may be willing to ship some green and gold ones to you, at least once hopefully. The best is to get there of course and bring back 50lbs - 100lbs with a carrier that will not charge you any fees for checked baggage on the return flight. Flying into the pueblo of Aguadilla [bQN] will position you well on your way to procuring some excellent ones right out in the open to harvest. I thought island peoples were climbing the trees to harvest them. I learned otherwise. The locals use bamboo sticks to pluck them from the trees, just like in Jamaica and all over the

tropics. Pam, there are some very blissful things to marinate our wonderful dark greens incurrently. I suggest, in addition to pure water overnight, an electrolytic bath. You can soak them in live apple cider vinegar, raw kombucha elixir, juice off kim chee,fresh citrus juice blend, rejuvelac, fresh mango juice, juices from raw sauerkraut,fresh coconut water, unsweetened sun-fired green tea, base hydrosol [pure water and himalayan crystal salt], fresh pineapple juice [with entire core juiced], aloe vera juice [whole leaf unfiltered], dark cherry juice & raw acai pulp, beet juice andan adaptogenic tonic of goji berry juice with ginger and watermelon juices in one.I highly suggest a mineral bath first or second after pure water soaking for at least half an hour. Remember green is the resonance of the heart chakra and the chlorophyll color. Thereafter, marinate in one or more of the above combinations

{or re-combos} overnight in a shallow bath just enough to cover closely-gathered greenery. For synergizing, I humbly present the following as a possible connect:1.marinated deep dark free-foliage greens of various species, sizes & shapes [this is inclusive of all land and sea greens]2.ground heirloom purple corn {powder}3.raw hemp seed oil [unfiltered, hexane-free]4.fresh juicy ripe heirloom tomatoes sliced/diced5.himalayan crystal salt (if not already in marinade)6.diced and/or chopped tender young spinach leaves7.raw grape seed, sesame seed or flax seed oil8. raw maitake mushrooms [if one isn't weary of fungi]As I mentioned, I would triangulate this with some fresh mango salsa, salsa verde and/or a quinoa sprout tabbouleh. Fresh live hummus can be combined with the marinated greens and

sprouted quinoa and made into nori rolls. Either way of rolling them inside-out or outside -in, just spread hummus on next to last and roll lastly in some germinated raw sesame seeds. Enjoy this plated Bliss!In Harmonic Resonance,~Rezz Yisraelp.s. too many persons are fearful of "fats" because of the homonym connotations that are associative with our habits. How often do we say lipids, phospho-lipids or {essential} fatty acids? The liver does not necessarily have to "work" any harder to transform lipids' energy. I reference the work by Udo Erasmus, Fats that Heal and Fats that Kill [ http://www.udoerasmus.com/fatsmain.htm ] surely!

Check out the hottest 2008 models today at Autos.

Ok, come on Rezz. We aren't all as fortunate as you (flying, ordering etc.). Are all of these items available locally?Rezz Yisrael <zirlah wrote: greetings Pam, Scott & Family,Rezz here. Pam, I suggest getting real deal coconuts from Puerto Rico. The green ones, as I

learned from the indigenous there firsthand, prefer salt water. Therefore they tend to grow literally right on the sand bars of the beaches. While there, I also learned that previous coconut tree transplanting had been done by previous patterns of conquering islands along the greater Antilles. The gold coconuts are so divine to experience... This species was brought to the island from the Philippines. Its water is tenderly sweeter than the young green water type there [some green ones have of course more ripened jelly pulp than other species] and the jelly is a few millimeters thick and perfect texture to lovingly spoon out. I blissed up about a half dozen types of coconut species while there.If it is not feasible for you to get to the island in person, contact Tom & Jody at the raw food restaurant called Natural High in Rincon pueblo, PR. They are located directly across the

road from the main post office in this pueblo. Speak to them about arranging a shipment and necessary details. Tom also teaches at Wiggie's place [Ann Wigmore Institute] in an adjacent pueblo Aguada. They may be willing to ship some green and gold ones to you, at least once hopefully. The best is to get there of course and bring back 50lbs - 100lbs with a carrier that will not charge you any fees for checked baggage on the return flight. Flying into the pueblo of Aguadilla [bQN] will position you well on your way to procuring some excellent ones right out in the open to harvest. I thought island peoples were climbing the trees to harvest them. I learned otherwise. The locals use bamboo sticks to pluck them from the trees, just like in Jamaica and all over the tropics. Pam, there are some very blissful things to marinate our wonderful dark greens incurrently. I suggest, in addition to

pure water overnight, an electrolytic bath. You can soak them in live apple cider vinegar, raw kombucha elixir, juice off kim chee,fresh citrus juice blend, rejuvelac, fresh mango juice, juices from raw sauerkraut,fresh coconut water, unsweetened sun-fired green tea, base hydrosol [pure water and himalayan crystal salt], fresh pineapple juice [with entire core juiced], aloe vera juice [whole leaf unfiltered], dark cherry juice & raw acai pulp, beet juice andan adaptogenic tonic of goji berry juice with ginger and watermelon juices in one.I highly suggest a mineral bath first or second after pure water soaking for at least half an hour. Remember green is the resonance of the heart chakra and the chlorophyll color. Thereafter, marinate in one or more of the above combinations {or re-combos} overnight in a shallow bath just enough to cover closely-gathered greenery. For synergizing, I

humbly present the following as a possible connect:1.marinated deep dark free-foliage greens of various species, sizes & shapes [this is inclusive of all land and sea greens]2.ground heirloom purple corn {powder}3.raw hemp seed oil [unfiltered, hexane-free]4.fresh juicy ripe heirloom tomatoes sliced/diced5.himalayan crystal salt (if not already in marinade)6.diced and/or chopped tender young spinach leaves7.raw grape seed, sesame seed or flax seed oil8. raw maitake mushrooms [if one isn't weary of fungi]As I mentioned, I would triangulate this with some fresh mango salsa, salsa verde and/or a quinoa sprout tabbouleh. Fresh live hummus can be combined with the marinated greens and sprouted quinoa and made into nori rolls. Either way of rolling them inside-out or outside -in, just spread hummus on next to last and roll lastly in some germinated raw sesame seeds. Enjoy this plated Bliss!In Harmonic Resonance,~Rezz Yisraelp.s. too many persons are fearful of "fats" because of the homonym connotations that are associative with our habits. How often do we say lipids, phospho-lipids or {essential} fatty acids? The liver does not necessarily have to "work" any harder to transform lipids' energy. I reference the work by Udo Erasmus, Fats that Heal and Fats that Kill [ http://www.udoerasmus.com/fatsmain.htm ] surely!

That was exactly what I was about to ask. I am just trying to make the best out of what I can find. I always thought high sugar fruits were fine to eat (apples, bananas, dates, etc...). Isn't the sugar in fruits, similar to the fats found in them; the healthy kind?It is difficult to find many of the items in most of my recipe books too. I have just been making up most of the stuff as I go along. I have mostly just been eating plain fruits, veggies, and nuts/seeds.I just got a copy of, "The China Study". It's a great book, and I am learning quite a bit.--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.If man made it, don't eat it.www.POISONINGaNATION.com--- shortydemp wrote:"E. Rice-Fells" <shortydemp Subject: Re: Lipids, Coconuts & Marinated GreensSun, 30 Sep 2007 16:35:44 -0700 (PDT)Ok, come on Rezz. We aren't all as fortunate as you (flying, ordering etc.). Are all of these items available locally? Learn about the power of raw foods at ---> http://www.rawfoods.com

Bravo Rezz and Mark,

You sure know how to serve it up Soulfully delicious and nutritious. Nancy , if you would reprint your Mango Salsa recipe; thank you . Mango Salsa ,Sea weed, kale Yummy !.

Many Natural Hygienist believe that eating loads of banana's is the way to go. I saw a woman get sick from this diet . However some folks do well. For example Doug Graham eats them ,He also eats coconuts and Durian. Which offer the good fats. Very often when People( Elchanan) offer information; vital information is not included. The variety of banana's available are not even known about by the public. . So it's based on lack of knowledge. Plus possible misinterpretation people don't get the best nutrition .

Rezz , Ain't nothing but the truth. Coconut is the water of life . Look at how this fruit resembles a woman's breast . Organic Water ;Because it is the very essence of life force. It is wise to drink the water of the coconut daily ; whenever possible.

For the locals in DC & Maryland . I met a brethren last night selling Young Green Coconuts out of a truck across the street from "Quest for Fresh".He said he would be traveling soon to Miami for the Caribbean Festival. I will seek him out to find his name & etc. In the meantime look in that area.

Also there is a Guy by the name of Stan. He owns Glasser Farms . You can buy most of the things you need. Lot's of exotic fruits too. Papaya that is Organic Just contact him and it's at your door. Glasser Organic Farms have an organic market every Saturday. 19199 SW 137 Ave, Miami Place your order by calling Call: 305 238 7747

Question , I just got a hold of Structured water. Two friends have the machine. Does anyone have any opinions or thoughts about it. The PH on the water is 9.5. I would like to hear your thoughts .

Create A Blessed Day ,

Lynda See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

Awesome Thank yous Rezz, I will save this email and partake of these yummy treats. Someday soon I will send myself to Puerto Rico to discover the wonders of mother nature.

Blissful love

Pam

Rezz Yisrael <zirlah

Sun, 30 Sep 2007 5:58 pm

Lipids, Coconuts & Marinated Greens

greetings Pam, Scott & Family,

Rezz here. Pam, I suggest getting real deal coconuts from Puerto Rico. The green ones, as I learned from the indigenous there firsthand, prefer salt water. Therefore they tend to grow literally right on the sand bars of the beaches. While there, I also learned that previous coconut tree transplanting had been done by previous patterns of conquering islands along the greater Antilles. The gold coconuts are so divine to experience... This species was brought to the island from the Philippines. Its water is tenderly sweeter than the young green water type there [some green ones have of course more ripened jelly pulp than other species] and the jelly is a few millimeters thick and perfect texture to lovingly spoon out. I blissed up about a half dozen types of coconut species while there.

If it is not feasible for you to get to the island in person, contact Tom & Jody at the raw food restaurant called Natural High in Rincon pueblo, PR. They are located directly across the road from the main post office in this pueblo. Speak to them about arranging a shipment and necessary details. Tom also teaches at Wiggie's place [Ann Wigmore Institute] in an adjacent pueblo Aguada. They may be willing to ship some green and gold ones to you, at least once hopefully. The best is to get there of course and bring back 50lbs - 100lbs with a carrier that will not charge you any fees for checked baggage on the return flight. Flying into the

pueblo of Aguadilla [bQN] will position you well on your way to procuring some excellent ones right out in the open to harvest. I thought island peoples were climbing the trees to harvest them. I learned otherwise. The locals use bamboo sticks to pluck them from the trees, just like in Jamaica and all over the tropics.

Pam, there are some very blissful things to marinate our wonderful dark greens in

currently. I suggest, in addition to pure water overnight, an electrolytic bath. You can soak them in live apple cider vinegar, raw kombucha elixir, juice off kim chee,

fresh citrus juice blend, rejuvelac, fresh mango juice, juices from raw sauerkraut,

fresh coconut water, unsweetened sun-fired green tea, base hydrosol [pure water and himalayan crystal salt], fresh pineapple juice [with entire core juiced], aloe vera juice [whole leaf unfiltered], dark cherry juice & raw acai pulp, beet juice and

an adaptogenic tonic of goji berry juice with ginger and watermelon juices in one.

I highly suggest a mineral bath first or second after pure water soaking for at least half an hour. Remember green is the resonance of the heart chakra and the chlorophyll color. Thereafter, marinate in one or more of the above combinations {or re-combos} overnight in a shallow bath just enough to cover closely-gathered greenery. For synergizing, I humbly present the following as a possible connect:

1.marinated deep dark free-foliage greens of various species, sizes & shapes

[this is inclusive of all land and sea greens]

2.ground heirloom purple corn {powder}

3.raw hemp seed oil [unfiltered, hexane-free]

4.fresh juicy ripe heirloom tomatoes sliced/diced

5.himalayan crystal salt (if not already in marinade)

6.diced and/or chopped tender young spinach leaves

7.raw grape seed, sesame seed or flax seed oil

8. raw maitake mushrooms [if one isn't weary of fungi]

As I mentioned, I would triangulate this with some fresh mango salsa, salsa verde and/or a quinoa sprout tabbouleh. Fresh live hummus can be combined with the marinated greens and sprouted quinoa and made into nori rolls. Either way of rolling them inside-out or outside -in, just spread hummus on next to last and roll lastly in some germinated raw sesame seeds. Enjoy this plated Bliss!

In Harmonic Resonance,

~Rezz Yisrael

p.s. too many persons are fearful of "fats" because of the homonym connotations that are associative with our habits. How often do we say lipids, phospho-lipids or {essential} fatty acids? The liver does not necessarily have to "work" any harder to transform lipids' energy. I reference the work by Udo Erasmus, Fats that Heal and Fats that Kill [ http://www.udoerasmus.com/fatsmain.htm ] surely!

Email and AIM finally together. You've gotta check out free AOL Mail!

That sounds like a great trip, count me in........lol I just ate a coconut. I think it was too much and pushed my tummy over the edge. I ate too many calories today..... I have to go ride my bike to burn some.Oh, by the way, here is a nice chart of fruits water content: http://waltonfeed.com/self/h2ocont.htmlI did not realize bananas are 76% water.--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.If man made it, don't eat it.www.POISONINGaNATION.com--- atzzill wrote:atzzillTo: Subject: Re: Lipids, Coconuts & Marinated GreensTue, 02 Oct 2007 16:36:22 -0400

Awesome Thank yous Rezz, I will save this email and partake of these yummy treats. Someday soon I will send myself to Puerto Rico to discover the wonders of mother nature.

Blissful love

Pam

Learn about the power of raw foods at ---> http://www.rawfoods.com