IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: meditation workshop

Rate this topic

Guest guest

See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

peace and blessings!   do you mind sending this out to your folk??? "When the eyes become single, the body becomes filled with light."Keep  walking in the Light of Love!  Rev. Marjani Dele - Spiritual DirectorInto Afrika Inc.-An  Arts InstituteP.O. Box 497     Victoria, VA     23974www.intoafrikainc.org   under reconstruction804-286-4302  new number  =

Helena,

this woman does not have a team of folks behind her. Nor am enlightened Being.

Therefore she has to pay for the camp. I think the price is fare. Plus everyone should have a choice. This is only meditation nothing else, and Live Meals , which I will be preparing .and purchasing .

Love Lynda See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

Free meidtation workshops, retreats, yoga, tai chi, etc. 804-633-9987. Meals and lodging provided. Truly free. No donations. Not a business!

oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

Dear Lynda, I want to apologize to you and to everyone for sending my comment to the group. I should have sent it to you, only. Love Always, Always Love, Helena

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story. Play Sims Stories at Games.

Helena,

You have been a friend for a long time. Our relationship has been wonderful. If you don't question me , about things you would limit our growth. I welcome your thoughts; always.

it is all good. Your Blessed to be in a community that offers so much for free. I believe your community is long standing. The leader at this time is second generation and there was a leader before the Singh's . Kirpal Singh makes the center 3 generations strong.That is what makes the Ashram in Virginia really special. When you have devotee's you have financial support, and muscle . People working for the good of the whole. Your center is world wide.

I practice Transcendental Meditation and the cost to learn at this time is expensive.In my opinion a little too expensive. Especially for people with low incomes. I am certain that when the Maharasi came to teach meditation in this country it was not as expensive. Yet I remember it being more than a week pay for the average person. . Without (devotee's)backers or grants it can be difficult. This I have first hand experience with in my own business.

Blessing Unto You ;

Lynda See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

Dear Lynda, The path is ancient. It goes back long before Sant Kirpal. He brought this meditation to the U.S. in the 1950s. Back then, the path did not even have an English name. It was just "Ruhani Satsang." -- "spiritual gathering." Satsang literally means "association with truth." The "sangat" (people in satsang) don't support the teachers. They earn their own living. The present teacher, Sant Rajinder Singh (Kirpal's grandson) is a retired AT & T electrical engineer. Also, he owns a clothing business, which his brother manages. The teachers of Surat Shabd Yoga have to earn their own living, and, in fact, they donate to the organization -- not the other way around. In these teachings no one may charge for meditation lessons or spiritual teachings. Hope this clears things up. Please see www.sos.org . Love Always, Helena

Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.