Mango Salsa

from BaileyFarmsinc.com Recipes on line

2 ripe mangoes, peeled and minced

1 cup chopped red onion

1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves

3 fresh Jalapenos, seeded and chopped

Grated rind of 1 lime

Juice of 1 lime (or more to taste)

Mix all ingredients and let chill for at least an hour.

The key is getting RIPE mangoes so they are really sweet and juicy.

So good you want to triple the recipe. YUM.

I have added avocado sometimes too.

Nancy

www.healthylivingstrategies.net

On Behalf Of Namaska7Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 9:17 AM Subject: Re: Lipids, Coconuts & Marinated Greens

Bravo Rezz and Mark,

You sure know how to serve it up Soulfully delicious and nutritious. Nancy , if you would reprint your Mango Salsa recipe; thank you . Mango Salsa ,Sea weed, kale Yummy !.

Many Natural Hygienist believe that eating loads of banana's is the way to go. I saw a woman get sick from this diet . However some folks do well. For example Doug Graham eats them ,He also eats coconuts and Durian. Which offer the good fats. Very often when People( Elchanan) offer information; vital information is not included. The variety of banana's available are not even known about by the public. . So it's based on lack of knowledge. Plus possible misinterpretation people don't get the best nutrition .

Rezz , Ain't nothing but the truth. Coconut is the water of life . Look at how this fruit resembles a woman's breast . Organic Water ;Because it is the very essence of life force. It is wise to drink the water of the coconut daily ; whenever possible.

For the locals in DC & Maryland . I met a brethren last night selling Young Green Coconuts out of a truck across the street from "Quest for Fresh".He said he would be traveling soon to Miami for the Caribbean Festival. I will seek him out to find his name & etc. In the meantime look in that area.

Also there is a Guy by the name of Stan. He owns Glasser Farms . You can buy most of the things you need. Lot's of exotic fruits too. Papaya that is Organic Just contact him and it's at your door. Glasser Organic Farms have an organic market every Saturday. 19199 SW 137 Ave, Miami Place your order by calling Call: 305 238 7747

Question , I just got a hold of Structured water. Two friends have the machine. Does anyone have any opinions or thoughts about it. The PH on the water is 9.5. I would like to hear your thoughts .

Create A Blessed Day ,

Lynda

See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

I'm going to make this TONIGHT! Thank you! ~Collage~pnparlette wrote: For my friend Lynda, and anyone else who will enjoy - Mango Salsa from BaileyFarmsinc.com Recipes on line 2 ripe mangoes, peeled and minced 1 cup chopped red onion 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves 3 fresh Jalapenos, seeded and chopped Grated rind of 1 lime Juice of 1 lime (or more to

taste) Mix all ingredients and let chill for at least an hour. The key is getting RIPE mangoes so they are really sweet and juicy. So good you want to triple the recipe. YUM. I have added avocado sometimes too. Nancy

Thanks Nancy,

I just got 2 mangoes and cilantro, so I'm ready!!!!

pnparlette

Wed, 3 Oct 2007 11:10 am

Mango Salsa for Lynda

For my friend Lynda, and anyone else who will enjoy -

Mango Salsa

from BaileyFarmsinc.com Recipes on line

2 ripe mangoes, peeled and minced

1 cup chopped red onion

1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves

3 fresh Jalapenos, seeded and chopped

Grated rind of 1 lime

Juice of 1 lime (or more to taste)

Mix all ingredients and let chill for at least an hour.

The key is getting RIPE mangoes so they are really sweet and juicy.

So good you want to triple the recipe. YUM.

I have added avocado sometimes too.

Nancy

www.healthylivingstrategies.net

On Behalf Of Namaska7 (AT) aol (DOT) com

Tuesday, October 02, 2007 9:17 AM

Re: Lipids, Coconuts & Marinated Greens

Bravo Rezz and Mark,

You sure know how to serve it up Soulfully delicious and nutritious. Nancy , if you would reprint your Mango Salsa recipe; thank you . Mango Salsa ,Sea weed, kale Yummy !.

Many Natural Hygienist believe that eating loads of banana's is the way to go. I saw a woman get sick from this diet . However some folks do well. For example Doug Graham eats them ,He also eats coconuts and Durian. Which offer the good fats. Very often when People( Elchanan) offer information; vital information is not included. The variety of banana's available are not even known about by the public. . So it's based on lack of knowledge. Plus possible misinterpretation people don't get the best nutrition .

Rezz , Ain't nothing but the truth. Coconut is the water of life . Look at how this fruit resembles a woman's breast . Organic Water ;Because it is the very essence of life force. It is wise to drink the water of the coconut daily ; whenever possible.

For the locals in DC & Maryland . I met a brethren last night selling Young Green Coconuts out of a truck across the street from "Quest for Fresh".He said he would be traveling soon to Miami for the Caribbean Festival. I will seek him out to find his name & etc. In the meantime look in that area.

Also there is a Guy by the name of Stan. He owns Glasser Farms . You can buy most of the things you need. Lot's of exotic fruits too. Papaya that is Organic Just contact him and it's at your door. Glasser Organic Farms have an organic market every Saturday. 19199 SW 137 Ave, Miami Place your order by calling Call: 305 238 7747

Question , I just got a hold of Structured water. Two friends have the machine. Does anyone have any opinions or thoughts about it. The PH on the water is 9.5. I would like to hear your thoughts .

Create A Blessed Day ,

Lynda

See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

Email and AIM finally together. You've gotta check out free AOL Mail!