IndiaDivine.org

FW: From Vera the Miracle water Fw: Websites (DELROY)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

"Vera Oye Yaa-Anna" <oyepalaver11"Barbara Collier" <CollierfflFrom Vera the Miracle water Fw: Websites (DELROY)Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:58:42 -0400MIME-Version: 1.0Received: from vms040.mailsrvcs.net ([206.46.252.40]) by bay0-mc8-f15.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668); Fri, 26 Oct 2007 13:58:38 -0700Received: from yourc8bh3jaglt ([72.75.79.40]) by vms040.mailsrvcs.net (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-6.01 (built Apr 3 2006)) with ESMTPA id <0JQJ00EGLE9NR014 for Collierffl; Fri, 26 Oct 2007 15:58:37 -0500 (CDT)

Here is the water

-

DDecordovas

oyepalaver11

Monday, October 22, 2007 10:30 PM

Websites (DELROY)

Hi Vera:

As we spoke, here are several web sites which will give you much of the scientific information pertinent to how our machine enables ordinary tap water have the ability to let our bodies return to good health. No harmful side-effects. Just good water diverted out of your tap into our machine. This machine has the respect of the Japanese Ministry of Health (FDA of Japan) to be designated as a MEDICAL DEVICE.

Delroy Taylor

www.whydrinkalkalinewater.comwww.whydrinkalkalinewater.net

includes addressing diseaseswww.whydrinkalkalinewater.org

www.whydrinkalkalinewater.info

www.whydrinkalkalinewater.biz - COMPENSATION PLAN

http://thewatertruth.com/cgi-bin/d.cgi/decordovacomp/comparison.html COMPARISON SITE

We also have live telephone conference calls. Here is the information for the conference calls:

The calls are on WEDNESDAY EVENING and THURSDAY EVENING. ALL TIMES 9PM EASTERN.

WEDNESDAY is the BUSINESS TESTIMONIALSTHURSDAY is the HEALTH TESTIMONIALSThe PHONE NUMBER for BOTH DAYS is;(512) 879-2059 PIN: 388905#

See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

Thanks Barbara, I've been hearing a lot about this water and will be able to check it out soon. Remain Focused and Good Health to You ElaineTired of spam? Mail has the best

spam protection around

I have been able to get 5 gallon containers of the water from someone who has the machine and I've been noticing an increace in my alkaline readings after 2 weeks of drinking the water. I will forward all information on the water to the group.

Barbara

Thanks Barbara, I've been hearing a lot about this water and will be able to check it out soon.

Remain Focused and Good Health to You

Elaine