IndiaDivine.org

We have lost a leader

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Amensa our beloved brother, friend and teacher was taken from us in a senseless act of violence. He will be missed and honored for his work during his short life. As many of you in the DC area are aware, he was a vanguard in the Raw movement, master Qi Gong teacher and Kametic priest. But most of all brother who loved his people. He was not perfect, but who is.

Amensa we miss you and love you. The work continues. Please send him light love, encouragement during this time of his sacred solo journey. Because of the way he left, he may need our positive energy more than ever. His funeral is Sat in Philly. I will forward the details.

Zatiti Ema ND

See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

what happen to brother???zatitie wrote: Amensa our beloved brother, friend and teacher was taken from us in a senseless act of violence. He will be missed and honored for his work during his short life. As many of you in the DC area are aware, he was a vanguard in the Raw movement, master Qi Gong teacher and Kametic priest. But most of all brother who loved his people. He was not perfect, but who is. Amensa we miss you and love you. The work continues. Please send him light love, encouragement during this time of his sacred solo journey. Because of the way he left, he may need our positive energy more than ever. His funeral is Sat in Philly. I will forward the details. Zatiti Ema ND See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

In a message dated 10/30/2007 5:20:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time, brianmuh312000 writes:

what happen to brother???

Amensa was precious to many. Loved and respected. He was horribly murdered. Check the Washington Post for more info.

ZE See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

Oh my goodness Zatiti. I just met him a month ago and he called me recently, but I didn't get back to him. Do you know what happened?

Brigitte

-

zatitie

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 7:20 AM

We have lost a leader

Amensa our beloved brother, friend and teacher was taken from us in a senseless act of violence. He will be missed and honored for his work during his short life. As many of you in the DC area are aware, he was a vanguard in the Raw movement, master Qi Gong teacher and Kametic priest. But most of all brother who loved his people. He was not perfect, but who is.

Amensa we miss you and love you. The work continues. Please send him light love, encouragement during this time of his sacred solo journey. Because of the way he left, he may need our positive energy more than ever. His funeral is Sat in Philly. I will forward the details.

Zatiti Ema ND

See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

Oh my gosh, what happened? I had the pleasure of speaking with him

and he was a very nice man. I am so very sorry to hear of this loss.

, zatitie wrote:

>

> Amensa our beloved brother, friend and teacher was taken from us in

a

> senseless act of violence. He will be missed and honored for his

work during his

> short life. As many of you in the DC area are aware, he was a

vanguard in the

> Raw movement, master Qi Gong teacher and Kametic priest. But most

of all

> brother who loved his people. He was not perfect, but who is.

>

> Amensa we miss you and love you. The work continues. Please send

him light

> love, encouragement during this time of his sacred solo journey.

Because of

> the way he left, he may need our positive energy more than ever.

His funeral

> is Sat in Philly. I will forward the details.

>

>

>

> Zatiti Ema ND

************************************** See what's new at

http://www.aol.com

>

For service and fundraiser information, go to

http://www.amensa.org

Love and light

Danalyn

--- lydyybuggin76 <lydyybuggin76 wrote:

> Oh my gosh, what happened? I had the pleasure of

> speaking with him

> and he was a very nice man. I am so very sorry to

> hear of this loss.

>

>

> , zatitie wrote:

> >

> > Amensa our beloved brother, friend and teacher was

> taken from us in

> a

> > senseless act of violence. He will be missed and

> honored for his

> work during his

> > short life. As many of you in the DC area are

> aware, he was a

> vanguard in the

> > Raw movement, master Qi Gong teacher and Kametic

> priest. But most

> of all

> > brother who loved his people. He was not perfect,

> but who is.

> >

> > Amensa we miss you and love you. The work

> continues. Please send

> him light

> > love, encouragement during this time of his sacred

> solo journey.

> Because of

> > the way he left, he may need our positive energy

> more than ever.

> His funeral

> > is Sat in Philly. I will forward the details.

> >

> >

> >

> > Zatiti Ema ND

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ************************************** See what's

> new at

> http://www.aol.com

> >

>

>

>

What happened to him? Danalyn Robinson <danalynkr wrote: For service and fundraiser information, go tohttp://www.amensa.orgLove and lightDanalyn--- lydyybuggin76 <lydyybuggin76 > wrote:> Oh my gosh, what happened? I had the pleasure of> speaking with him > and he was a very nice man. I am so very sorry to> hear of this loss.> > > , zatitie wrote:> >> > Amensa our beloved brother, friend and teacher was> taken from us in > a > > senseless act of violence. He will be missed and> honored for his > work during his > > short life. As many of you in the DC area are> aware, he was a > vanguard in the > > Raw movement, master Qi Gong teacher and Kametic> priest. But most > of all > > brother who loved his people. He was not perfect,> but who is.> > > > Amensa we miss you and love you. The work>

continues. Please send > him light > > love, encouragement during this time of his sacred> solo journey. > Because of > > the way he left, he may need our positive energy> more than ever. > His funeral > > is Sat in Philly. I will forward the details.> > > > > > > > Zatiti Ema ND> > > > > > > > > > > > > > ************************************** See what's> new at > http://www.aol.com> >> > >

I finally received funeral info regarding Amensa and it is taking place on Saturday in Phillie (too late for this posting). My people in Phillie and from his alma matter, Tuskegee knew him as Julius Whaley, his birth/legal name. To search for information about where to send condolences, etc. you might need to look under that name--that is where I was able to get addresses, additional info, etc.