IndiaDivine.org

Do you know Bro. Natural? FREE RAW VEGAN LIFESTYLE WORKSHOPS AVAILABLE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Brother Natural, do you have a web site? Is anyone here in the DC area familiar with Brother Natural? Brother Natural <brothernatural wrote: DR.NATURAL IS DRIVING FROM NY TO SOUTH CAROLINA AND BACK DOING FREE RAW VEGAN LIFESTYLE WORKSHOPS,LECTURES AND CONSULTATIONS ALONG THE WAY.IF YOU ARE BETWEEN NY AND SOUTH CAROLINA AND ARE WILLING TO HOST DR.NATURAL WORKSHOPS,LECTURES AND

CONSULTANTIONS FOR YOUR COMMUNITY AT YOUR HOME / JOB / CHURCH / ETC. DURING THE DATES OF 11/9/07 TO 11/14/07 PLEASE CONTACT DR.NATURAL IMMEDIATELTY AT 718-783-3465 / 718-612-3652 / DOCTORNATURAL (AT) HOTMAIL (DOT) COM DR.NATURAL IS ALSO MEETING ALL RAW VEGANS / WANABEES ALONG THE WAY AS WELL AS RAW VEGAN CATERERS / RESTUARANTS.DR.NATURAL IS ALSO INTERESTED IN EXISTING RAW VEGAN EVENTS / SUPPORT GROUPS / ETC. TAKING PLACE BETWEEN THE DATES 11/9/07 TO 11/14/O7 BETWEEN THE AREA OF NY AND SOUTH CAROLINA. YOURS TRULYDR.NATURAL

BROTHERNATURAL CAN BE REACHED AT 718-783-3465 / BROTHERNATURAL

From: serqutaDate: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 08:48:12 -0800Do you know Bro. Natural? FREE RAW VEGAN LIFESTYLE WORKSHOPS AVAILABLE

Brother Natural, do you have a web site?

Is anyone here in the DC area familiar with Brother Natural? Brother Natural <brothernatural (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

DR.NATURAL IS DRIVING FROM NY TO SOUTH CAROLINA AND BACK DOING FREE RAW VEGAN LIFESTYLE WORKSHOPS,LECTURES AND CONSULTATIONS ALONG THE WAY.IF YOU ARE BETWEEN NY AND SOUTH CAROLINA AND ARE WILLING TO HOST DR.NATURAL WORKSHOPS,LECTURES AND CONSULTANTIONS FOR YOUR COMMUNITY AT YOUR HOME / JOB / CHURCH / ETC. DURING THE DATES OF 11/9/07 TO 11/14/07 PLEASE CONTACT DR.NATURAL IMMEDIATELTY AT 718-783-3465 / 718-612-3652 / DOCTORNATURAL (AT) HOTMAIL (DOT) COM DR.NATURAL IS ALSO MEETING ALL RAW VEGANS / WANABEES ALONG THE WAY AS WELL AS RAW VEGAN CATERERS / RESTUARANTS.DR.NATURAL IS ALSO INTERESTED IN EXISTING RAW VEGAN EVENTS / SUPPORT GROUPS / ETC. TAKING PLACE BETWEEN THE DATES 11/9/07 TO 11/14/O7 BETWEEN THE AREA OF NY AND SOUTH CAROLINA. YOURS TRULYDR.NATURAL

Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by today!

New website and book "The Highest Good" is presently under construction.

For info that I 95% agree with please go to www.herbdoc.com until my site is ready

I do apologize to the family for resending my bio / intro but someone wants to know who I am.

Biography

Doctor Natural

Doctor Natural is a holistic health educator who from the age of 6 has been an outspoken opponent of the killing of animals for food, clothing or sport. From a very early age, he has sought to inculcate in himself and others a profound spiritual awareness of our connectivity to nature and a sense of inquisitiveness in search for ways to fully realize our divine purpose and presence.

Since the age of 15, Doctor Natural has been a strict vegan and has developed a strict methodology for assessing the “who”, “what”, “when”, “where” and “why” of food preparation and consumption. What started as a dare for a young man named “George Gittens,” became a lifelong purpose for that same young man whom everyone began to refer to as “Brother Natural,” due to his consistent adherence to consuming only the best of what nature offers.

Doctor Natural graduated from Bishop Loughlin Memorial High School where he was noted as most popular student. He went on to receive a Bachelor’s of Science degree in chemistry from S.U.N.Y. College at Westbury. While at S.U.N.Y., Natural was elected President of the Black Student Union and African People’s Organization. He was also elected to serve as a member of Student Government. Due to his life’s work, the community that he serves gave him the title “Doctor Natural.”

For over 25 years, Doctor Natural has been an ardent student of the art of natural healing and holistic health. He is an experienced chemist and medical technologist. In addition, he has a wealth of experience as a support group counselor, yoga and meditation instructor, fitness and motivational speaker. Through years of challenging the “status quo” and seeking to impart true knowledge, Natural has developed finely honed skills in the area of critical, analytical, objective and intuitive thinking. He is a strategist, an organizer of people, a planner and a master in the art of networking. Notwithstanding all that he has accomplished, Doctor Natural considers his greatest achievements to date is “that after being self-taught in natural healing for over 25 years, I now effectively teach people how to heal themselves.”

Doctor Natural can be reached for consultation, lectures and workshops at

(718) 783-3465

INTRODUCTION

Our guest speaker for today has a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry from S.U.N.Y. College at Old Westbury where he was the president of the Black Student Union and African Peoples Organization and a member of the Student Government. Due to his life’s work, the community that he serves gave him the title “Doctor Natural.”

His professional experiences include:

Math and Science tutor Mentor for young African-American males Natural Living and Nutritional Fasting Instructor Medical Technologist Chemist Holistic Health Instructor/Consultant

His greatest achievement to date is that after researching and applying the principles of natural healing for over 25 years, he now freely provides holistic health information to the community at large. This is a part of his life’s purpose and his spiritual calling.

Brothers and Sisters,

I give you

Doctor Natural

From: serqutaDate: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 08:48:12 -0800Do you know Bro. Natural? FREE RAW VEGAN LIFESTYLE WORKSHOPS AVAILABLE

Is anyone here in the DC area familiar with Brother Natural? Brother Natural <brothernatural (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

DR.NATURAL IS DRIVING FROM NY TO SOUTH CAROLINA AND BACK DOING FREE RAW VEGAN LIFESTYLE WORKSHOPS,LECTURES AND CONSULTATIONS ALONG THE WAY.IF YOU ARE BETWEEN NY AND SOUTH CAROLINA AND ARE WILLING TO HOST DR.NATURAL WORKSHOPS,LECTURES AND CONSULTANTIONS FOR YOUR COMMUNITY AT YOUR HOME / JOB / CHURCH / ETC. DURING THE DATES OF 11/9/07 TO 11/14/07 PLEASE CONTACT DR.NATURAL IMMEDIATELTY AT 718-783-3465 / 718-612-3652 / DOCTORNATURAL (AT) HOTMAIL (DOT) COM DR.NATURAL IS ALSO MEETING ALL RAW VEGANS / WANABEES ALONG THE WAY AS WELL AS RAW VEGAN CATERERS / RESTUARANTS.DR.NATURAL IS ALSO INTERESTED IN EXISTING RAW VEGAN EVENTS / SUPPORT GROUPS / ETC. TAKING PLACE BETWEEN THE DATES 11/9/07 TO 11/14/O7 BETWEEN THE AREA OF NY AND SOUTH CAROLINA. YOURS TRULYDR.NATURAL

Climb to the top of the charts!  Play Star Shuffle:  the word scramble challenge with star power. Play Now!

Thank you. I forwarded your info to a friend I thought might be interested in having you come to DC. They wanted more info.Brother Natural <brothernatural wrote: New website and book "The Highest Good" is presently under construction.For info that I 95% agree with please go to www.herbdoc.com until my site is readyI do apologize to the family for resending my bio / intro but someone wants to know who I am. Biography Doctor Natural Doctor Natural is a holistic health educator who from the age of 6 has been an outspoken opponent of the killing of animals for food, clothing or sport. From a very early age, he has sought to inculcate in himself and others a profound spiritual awareness of our connectivity to nature

and a sense of inquisitiveness in search for ways to fully realize our divine purpose and presence. Since the age of 15, Doctor Natural has been a strict vegan and has developed a strict methodology for assessing the “who”, “what”, “when”, “where” and “why” of food preparation and consumption. What started as a dare for a young man named “George Gittens,” became a lifelong purpose for that same young man whom everyone began to refer to as “Brother Natural,” due to his consistent adherence to consuming only the best of what nature offers. Doctor Natural graduated from Bishop Loughlin Memorial High

School where he was noted as most popular student. He went on to receive a Bachelor’s of Science degree in chemistry from S.U.N.Y. College at Westbury. While at S.U.N.Y., Natural was elected President of the Black Student Union and African People’s Organization. He was also elected to serve as a member of Student Government. Due to his life’s work, the community that he serves gave him the title “Doctor Natural.” For over 25 years, Doctor Natural has been an ardent student of the art of natural healing and holistic health. He is an experienced chemist and medical technologist. In addition, he has a wealth of experience as a support group counselor, yoga and meditation instructor, fitness and

motivational speaker. Through years of challenging the “status quo” and seeking to impart true knowledge, Natural has developed finely honed skills in the area of critical, analytical, objective and intuitive thinking. He is a strategist, an organizer of people, a planner and a master in the art of networking. Notwithstanding all that he has accomplished, Doctor Natural considers his greatest achievements to date is “that after being self-taught in natural healing for over 25 years, I now effectively teach people how to heal themselves.” Doctor Natural can be reached for consultation, lectures and workshops at (718)

783-3465 INTRODUCTION Our guest speaker for today has a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry from S.U.N.Y. College at Old Westbury where he was the president of the Black Student Union and African Peoples Organization and a member of the Student Government. Due to his life’s work, the community that he serves gave him the title “Doctor Natural.” His professional experiences include: Math and Science tutor Mentor for young African-American males Natural Living and Nutritional Fasting Instructor Medical Technologist Chemist Holistic

Health Instructor/Consultant His greatest achievement to date is that after researching and applying the principles of natural healing for over 25 years, he now freely provides holistic health information to the community at large. This is a part of his life’s purpose and his spiritual calling. Brothers and Sisters, I give

you Doctor Natural From: serquta Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 08:48:12 -0800Do you know Bro. Natural? FREE RAW VEGAN LIFESTYLE WORKSHOPS AVAILABLE Brother Natural, do you have a web site? Is anyone here in the DC area familiar with Brother Natural? Brother Natural <brothernatural (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote: DR.NATURAL IS DRIVING FROM NY TO SOUTH CAROLINA AND BACK DOING FREE RAW VEGAN LIFESTYLE WORKSHOPS,LECTURES AND CONSULTATIONS ALONG THE WAY.IF YOU ARE BETWEEN NY AND SOUTH CAROLINA AND ARE WILLING TO HOST DR.NATURAL WORKSHOPS,LECTURES AND CONSULTANTIONS FOR YOUR COMMUNITY AT YOUR HOME / JOB / CHURCH / ETC. DURING THE DATES OF 11/9/07 TO 11/14/07 PLEASE CONTACT DR.NATURAL IMMEDIATELTY AT 718-783-3465 / 718-612-3652 / DOCTORNATURAL (AT) HOTMAIL (DOT) COM DR.NATURAL IS ALSO MEETING ALL RAW VEGANS / WANABEES

ALONG THE WAY AS WELL AS RAW VEGAN CATERERS / RESTUARANTS.DR.NATURAL IS ALSO INTERESTED IN EXISTING RAW VEGAN EVENTS / SUPPORT GROUPS / ETC. TAKING PLACE BETWEEN THE DATES 11/9/07 TO 11/14/O7 BETWEEN THE AREA OF NY AND SOUTH CAROLINA. YOURS TRULYDR.NATURAL Climb to the top of the charts! Play Star Shuffle: the word scramble challenge with star power. Play Now!

thank you very much.

From: serqutaDate: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 11:56:37 -0800RE: Do you know Bro. Natural? FREE RAW VEGAN LIFESTYLE WORKSHOPS AVAILABLE

Thank you. I forwarded your info to a friend I thought might be interested in having you come to DC. They wanted more info.Brother Natural <brothernatural (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

New website and book "The Highest Good" is presently under construction.For info that I 95% agree with please go to www.herbdoc.com until my site is readyI do apologize to the family for resending my bio / intro but someone wants to know who I am.

Biography

Doctor Natural

Doctor Natural is a holistic health educator who from the age of 6 has been an outspoken opponent of the killing of animals for food, clothing or sport. From a very early age, he has sought to inculcate in himself and others a profound spiritual awareness of our connectivity to nature and a sense of inquisitiveness in search for ways to fully realize our divine purpose and presence.

Since the age of 15, Doctor Natural has been a strict vegan and has developed a strict methodology for assessing the “who”, “what”, “when”, “where” and “why” of food preparation and consumption. What started as a dare for a young man named “George Gittens,” became a lifelong purpose for that same young man whom everyone began to refer to as “Brother Natural,” due to his consistent adherence to consuming only the best of what nature offers.

Doctor Natural graduated from Bishop Loughlin Memorial High School where he was noted as most popular student. He went on to receive a Bachelor’s of Science degree in chemistry from S.U.N.Y. College at Westbury. While at S.U.N.Y., Natural was elected President of the Black Student Union and African People’s Organization. He was also elected to serve as a member of Student Government. Due to his life’s work, the community that he serves gave him the title “Doctor Natural.”

For over 25 years, Doctor Natural has been an ardent student of the art of natural healing and holistic health. He is an experienced chemist and medical technologist. In addition, he has a wealth of experience as a support group counselor, yoga and meditation instructor, fitness and motivational speaker. Through years of challenging the “status quo” and seeking to impart true knowledge, Natural has developed finely honed skills in the area of critical, analytical, objective and intuitive thinking. He is a strategist, an organizer of people, a planner and a master in the art of networking. Notwithstanding all that he has accomplished, Doctor Natural considers his greatest achievements to date is “that after being self-taught in natural healing for over 25 years, I now effectively teach people how to heal themselves.”

Doctor Natural can be reached for consultation, lectures and workshops at

(718) 783-3465

INTRODUCTION

Our guest speaker for today has a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry from S.U.N.Y. College at Old Westbury where he was the president of the Black Student Union and African Peoples Organization and a member of the Student Government. Due to his life’s work, the community that he serves gave him the title “Doctor Natural.”

His professional experiences include:

Math and Science tutor Mentor for young African-American males Natural Living and Nutritional Fasting Instructor Medical Technologist Chemist Holistic Health Instructor/Consultant

His greatest achievement to date is that after researching and applying the principles of natural healing for over 25 years, he now freely provides holistic health information to the community at large. This is a part of his life’s purpose and his spiritual calling.

Brothers and Sisters,

I give you

Doctor Natural

From: serquta Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 08:48:12 -0800Do you know Bro. Natural? FREE RAW VEGAN LIFESTYLE WORKSHOPS AVAILABLE

Climb to the top of the charts! Play Star Shuffle: the word scramble challenge with star power. Play Now!

Windows Live Hotmail and Microsoft Office Outlook – together at last. Get it now!