IndiaDivine.org

molasses

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Blackstrap molasses is not raw. Your best raw option, if you're looking for anutritionally complete cane-sugar sweetener would be Sucanat, which is a rawevaporated cane juice product. You could also use raw agave. The sweetener

you ultimately use will depend mostly on the requirements of the recipe. Othersmay have more suggestions for you.I hope this has been helpful!Thubten

Raw Bloggerwww.MyRawYear.comOn Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 2:58 PM, nicole stovell <nicole_stovell wrote:

hey folks. is blackstrap molasses raw?.

Guest guest

No, but 1 tablespoon of it mixed in a cup of water (or in a shake) each day is a fast and cheap way to get a good source of iron and other important vitamins and minerals. Other good sources, if you have the time and can afford it are Floradix Iron and Herbs and fresh wheatgrass juice. I alternate between all 3 depending on my circumstances. Love, Zakhah www.joyoflivinglive.com nicole stovell <nicole_stovell wrote: hey folks. is blackstrap molasses raw? Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Like movies? Here's a limited-time offer: Blockbuster Total Access for one month at no cost.