IndiaDivine.org

atlanta eats

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Can anyone suggest a really nice place to eat in Atlanta before or after graduation gathering? Thanks

Zatiti Ema, NDNeed a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.

Guest guest

Lov'n it Live.. The food and the people are great.. http://www.lovingitlive.com/

Lov'n It Live2796 East Point St, Atlanta, Georgia (30344) (at 1 block from Marta Rail East Point Station, SW Atlanta) 404-765-9220 Vegan, Raw, Organic, Take-out Raw food restaurant. Meals are prepared fresh upon ordering. Accept credit cards

Mark

From: zatitieDate: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 08:17:23 -0400 atlanta eats

Can anyone suggest a really nice place to eat in Atlanta before or after graduation gathering? Thanks

Zatiti Ema, ND

Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.

Make i'm yours. Create a custom banner to support your cause.

Guest guest

I "second that emotion" about Lov'n it Live. WOW!!! Awesome food and great service. I loved it. When I am in Atlanta again in May or June, I will be back. You won't regret it.

Althea

Althea Hughes Wills Professional Intuitive and Award-Winning Novelistwww.altheahugheswills.comwww.therawmochaangel.blogspot.comwww./groups/mochaangels_____Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.

Guest guest

I must agree, 5 Thumbs Up for Lovingitlive! We had the occasion to travel to GA in Feb. for my Mother's 80th BD celebration. Prior to arriving I contacted our member of the BVSG and was directed to LovingitLive (along with other info). The food was superb! We ordered maybe half the menu (had to be there for 2 days) and suprisingly, we ran into another member at the resturant who was visiting also.

I had a tug-of-war back at the house with one of my brothers over a plate of live Lasagna.

If you're ever in Atlanta and looking for exceptional live food, by all means stop in and have a feast. In addition to the food being excellent the staff was really great and accomodating.

Remain Focused and Good Health to You

Elaine

Mark Blake <blakensons Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 6:08:16 PMRE: atlanta eats

Lov'n it Live.. The food and the people are great.. http://www.lovingitlive.com/Lov'n It Live2796 East Point St, Atlanta, Georgia (30344) (at 1 block from Marta Rail East Point Station, SW Atlanta) 404-765-9220 Vegan, Raw, Organic, Take-out Raw food restaurant. Meals are prepared fresh upon ordering. Accept credit cards Mark

From: zatitieDate: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 08:17:23 -0400 atlanta eats

Zatiti Ema, ND

Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.

Make i'm yours. Create a custom banner to support your cause.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Thanks for the tip, I will check it out. I've got three days of family and friends so any more suggestions are much appreciated. I am open to Vegan cooked spots as well.

Z your NDNeed a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.

Guest guest

Thanks for the info I will be in ATL the week of May

12 for my son Graduation. I will be staying around

that area

--- " E. Rice-Fells " <shortydemp wrote:

> I must agree, 5 Thumbs Up for Lovingitlive!  We had

> the occasion to travel to GA in Feb. for my Mother's

> 80th BD celebration.  Prior to arriving I contacted

> our member of the BVSG and was directed to

> LovingitLive (along with other info).  The food was

> superb!  We ordered maybe half the menu (had to be

> there for 2 days) and suprisingly, we ran into

> another member at the resturant who was

> visiting also.

> I had a tug-of-war back at the house with one of my

> brothers over a plate of live Lasagna.

> If you're ever in Atlanta and looking for

> exceptional live food, by all means stop in and have

> a feast. In addition to the food being excellent the

> staff was really great and accomodating.

> Remain Focused and Good Health to You 

> Elaine

>

>

>

>

> Mark Blake <blakensons

>

> Monday, April 28, 2008 6:08:16 PM

> RE: atlanta eats

>

> Lov'n it Live.. The food and the people are great.. 

> http://www.lovingitlive.com/

>

> Lov'n It Live

> 2796 East Point St, Atlanta, Georgia (30344) (at 1

> block from Marta Rail East Point Station, SW

> Atlanta)  

>  404-765-9220

>   Vegan, Raw, Organic, Take-out

>  

> Raw food restaurant. Meals are prepared fresh upon

> ordering. Accept credit cards

>  

> Mark

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> zatitie

> Mon, 28 Apr 2008 08:17:23 -0400

> atlanta eats

>

>

> Can anyone suggest a really nice place to eat in

> Atlanta before or after graduation gathering? 

> Thanks

>  

> Zatiti Ema, ND

>

>

>

>

> Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S.

> used car listings at AOL Autos.

>

> Make i'm yours. Create a custom banner to support

> your cause.

>

>

>

>

______________________________\

____

> Be a better friend, newshound, and

> know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

______________________________\

____

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

Guest guest

One of the restaurants that I have visited in Atlanta is Deluxe Grill. The main reasons are because it is 24 hours, it is deep in Atlanta (in Buckhead near downtown) and it has raw items and items for people who are not raw, vegan or even vegetarian. So I have gone there to satisfy every one in my dining party since all my friends are not vegan or even vegetarian. It is a quirky spot that has pet birds throughout the restaurant and some of them talk to you (see website link below for fotos and menus). I would say that the food is not award winning and is pretty simple--nut cheeses/pates, lot of fresh juice and smoothie choices, raw food sides such as seaweed salad, veggie noodles, cauliflower tabouli, items with nori rolls, and few specials. Last time I visited, I had a raw combo plate and a fruit, maca & goji berry smoothie and a friend had grilled tuna and a beer and we were both happy. The other thing to pay attention to in Atlanta is the

distance and driving. If you find a good place but your friends or family is in another part of the city, you could be looking at an hour or so drive just to eat--so my recommendation is that you see if they live inside or outside of the Perimeter (similar to DC or Baltimore's Beltway) and in what area/city and county (and compare those to the desired restaurant) because traffic can be really intense and distances can be wide. http://www.rthomasdeluxegrill.com/

Guest guest

Greetings Zatitie,

I was in Atlanta in February, and ate at several places. Two that I

liked were The Flying Biscuit, and R. Thomas Deluxe Grill. They were

both good. They both have websites that you can check out beforehand.

BTW, my husband, Joseph, and I were at Spelman for Family Weekend. I

have a niece at the school. Her name is Akosua. She introduced me

to your daughter, Sheba. She's lovely. Congratulations on the

graduation. Have a great time! Peace and blessings

, zatitie wrote:

>

> Thanks for the tip, I will check it out. I've got three days of

family and

> friends so any more suggestions are much appreciated. I am open

to Vegan

> cooked spots as well.

>

> Z your ND

>

>

>

> **************Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S.

used car

> listings at AOL Autos.

> (http://autos.aol.com/used?NCID=aolcmp00300000002851)

>

Guest guest

Great ideas thank you! Z

In a message dated 5/1/2008 8:41:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, katdivine87 writes:

One of the restaurants that I have visited in Atlanta is Deluxe Grill. The main reasons are because it is 24 hours, it is deep in Atlanta (in Buckhead near downtown) and it has raw items and items for people who are not raw, vegan or even vegetarian. So I have gone there to satisfy every one in my dining party since all my friends are not vegan or even vegetarian. It is a quirky spot that has pet birds throughout the restaurant and some of them talk to you (see website link below for fotos and menus). I would say that the food is not award winning and is pretty simple--nut cheeses/pates, lot of fresh juice and smoothie choices, raw food sides such as seaweed salad, veggie noodles, cauliflower tabouli, items with nori rolls, and few specials. Last time I visited, I had a raw combo plate and a fruit, maca & goji berry smoothie and a friend had grilled tuna and a beer and we were both happy. The other thing to pay attention to in Atlanta is the distance and driving. If you find a good place but your friends or family is in another part of the city, you could be looking at an hour or so drive just to eat--so my recommendation is that you see if they live inside or outside of the Perimeter (similar to DC or Baltimore's Beltway) and in what area/city and county (and compare those to the desired restaurant) because traffic can be really intense and distances can be wide. http://www.rthomasdeluxegrill.com/

>Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.

Guest guest

Thank you so much, It was not easy but now it is done and she can move on to her next step in life.

While I figure out how to get all that stuff back to home.

Z your ND/

In a message dated 5/1/2008 8:42:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, afrikanpeace writes:

Greetings Zatitie,I was in Atlanta in February, and ate at several places. Two that I liked were The Flying Biscuit, and R. Thomas Deluxe Grill. They were both good. They both have websites that you can check out beforehand.BTW, my husband, Joseph, and I were at Spelman for Family Weekend. I have a niece at the school. Her name is Akosua. She introduced me to your daughter, Sheba. She's lovely. Congratulations on the graduation. Have a great time! Peace and blessings

FONT>Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.