IndiaDivine.org

Must see documentaries

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Shalom Raw Soul Family!

I'm encouraging everyone to see these 2 excellent documentaries from a nutritional perspective:

"ENDGAME: Blueprint for Global Enslavement" and "Esoteric Agenda"

They just came out this year and can be watched for free on Google Video and www.moviesfoundonline.com .

Love,

Zakhah

--- On Sat, 8/23/08, R Fells <n3vpu wrote:

R Fells <n3vpu Fw: [Raw Food] Digest Number 3239"raw soul" Saturday, August 23, 2008, 11:32 AM

div style="font- family: times new roman,new york,times,serif; font-size: 24pt;">

----- Forwarded Message ----"rawfood@ s.com" <rawfood@ .com>rawfood@ .comSaturday, August 23, 2008 5:02:48 AM[Raw Food] Digest Number 3239Article: FDA: Irradiating spinach, lettuce OK to kill germs Posted by: "Jeff Rogers" jeff@thenaughtyvega n.com jrogers1111 Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:01 am (PDT) You may remember my alerting this list the end of last year about the USDA's interest in addressing contamination in leafy greens. They welcomed public comment. There was a risk that they would come up with a mandatory pasteurization requirement, such as irradiation. Well, it looks like they're going with irradiation. The good news: it's not mandatory... yet! Be sure to read labels! (if they label it) Jeff FDA: Irradiating spinach, lettuce OK to kill germs By Lauran Neergaard, AP Medical Writer Thu,

Aug. 21, 2008 WASHINGTON -- Consumers worried about salad safety may soon be able to buy fresh spinach and iceberg lettuce zapped with just enough radiation to kill E. coli and a few other germs. The Food and Drug Administration on Friday will issue a regulation allowing spinach and lettuce sellers to take that extra step, a long- awaited move amid increasing outbreaks from raw produce. Full story: http://www.kentucky .com/473/ story/497253. html

Zakhah,

Thank you very much for these links. Although, I didn't watch "EndGame" yet, Esoteric Agenda has left me absolutely speechless! Not that all of it was news to my ears rather, how well documented and comprehensive the information is. I will certainly forward this to friends and especially my younger family members whose futures are at hand.

A few things do come to mind though, like, "Live life to it's fullest, NOW!" "Live like there's NO tomorrow," and The movie "Soylent Green!"

I join you in encouraging everyone to set aside some time to watch.

Elaine

, Zakhah <zakhah7 wrote:>> Shalom Raw Soul Family!> > I'm encouraging everyone to see these 2 excellent documentaries from a nutritional perspective:> > "ENDGAME: Blueprint for Global Enslavement" and "Esoteric Agenda"> > They just came out this year and can be watched for free on Google Video and www.moviesfoundonline.com . > > Love,> > Zakhah> > > --- On Sat, 8/23/08, R Fells n3vpu wrote:> > R Fells n3vpu Fw: [Raw Food] Digest Number 3239> "raw soul" > Saturday, August 23, 2008, 11:32 AM> > > > > ----- Forwarded Message ----> "rawfood@ s.com" rawfood@ .com>> rawfood@ .com> Saturday, August 23, 2008 5:02:48 AM> [Raw Food] Digest Number 3239> > Article: FDA: Irradiating spinach, lettuce OK to kill germs Posted by: "Jeff Rogers" jeff@thenaughtyvega n.com jrogers1111 Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:01 am (PDT) You may remember my alerting this list the end of last year about the USDA's interest in addressing contamination in leafy greens. They welcomed public comment. There was a risk that they would come up with a mandatory pasteurization requirement, such as irradiation. Well, it looks like they're going with irradiation. The good news: it's not mandatory... yet! Be sure to read labels! (if they label it) Jeff FDA: Irradiating spinach, lettuce OK to kill germs By Lauran Neergaard, AP Medical Writer Thu, Aug. 21, 2008 WASHINGTON -- Consumers worried about salad safety may soon be able to buy fresh spinach and iceberg lettuce zapped with just enough radiation to kill E. coli and a few other germs. The Food and Drug Administration on Friday will issue a regulation allowing spinach and lettuce sellers to take> that extra step, a long- awaited move amid increasing outbreaks from raw produce. Full story: http://www.kentucky .com/473/ story/497253. html>

MUST SEE DOCUMENTARIES

STAYING RAW

RAW FOR LIFE

DR.NATURAL 718-783-3465

2 BUSY ENJOYING LIFE / SAVING LIVES 2 CHECK EMAILS

PHONE RESPONSES ONLY IF YOU DESIRE 2 REACH DR.NATURAL

From: zakhah7Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 23:43:50 -0700 Must see documentaries

Shalom Raw Soul Family!

I'm encouraging everyone to see these 2 excellent documentaries from a nutritional perspective:

They just came out this year and can be watched for free on Google Video and www.moviesfoundonline.com .

Love,

Zakhah

--- On Sat, 8/23/08, R Fells <n3vpu > wrote:

R Fells <n3vpu > Fw: [Raw Food] Digest Number 3239"raw soul" Saturday, August 23, 2008, 11:32 AM

div style="font- family: times new roman,new york,times,serif; font-size: 24pt;">

----- Forwarded Message ----"rawfood@ s.com" <rawfood@ .com>rawfood@ .comSaturday, August 23, 2008 5:02:48 AM[Raw Food] Digest Number 3239Article: FDA: Irradiating spinach, lettuce OK to kill germs Posted by: "Jeff Rogers" jeff@thenaughtyvega n.com jrogers1111 Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:01 am (PDT) You may remember my alerting this list the end of last year about the USDA's interest in addressing contamination in leafy greens. They welcomed public comment. There was a risk that they would come up with a mandatory pasteurization requirement, such as irradiation. Well, it looks like they're going with irradiation. The good news: it's not mandatory... yet! Be sure to read labels! (if they label it) Jeff FDA: Irradiating spinach, lettuce OK to kill germs By Lauran Neergaard, AP Medical Writer Thu, Aug. 21, 2008 WASHINGTON -- Consumers worried about salad safety may soon be able to buy fresh spinach and iceberg lettuce zapped with just enough radiation to kill E. coli and a few other germs. The Food and Drug Administration on Friday will issue a regulation allowing spinach and lettuce sellers to take that extra step, a long- awaited move amid increasing outbreaks from raw produce. Full story: http://www.kentucky .com/473/ story/497253. html Get thousands of games on your PC, your mobile phone, and the web with Windows®. Game with Windows

DR.NATURAL HAS OVER 1000 CINSCIOUS DVDS / VIDEOS AVAILABLE-INCLUDING ALL OF THE ONES MENTIONED.

DR.NATURAL

718-783-3465

PHONE RESPONSES ONLY FOR DR.NATURAL

From: shortydempDate: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 00:21:00 +0000 Re: Must see documentaries

Zakhah,

Thank you very much for these links. Although, I didn't watch "EndGame" yet, Esoteric Agenda has left me absolutely speechless! Not that all of it was news to my ears rather, how well documented and comprehensive the information is. I will certainly forward this to friends and especially my younger family members whose futures are at hand.

A few things do come to mind though, like, "Live life to it's fullest, NOW!" "Live like there's NO tomorrow," and The movie "Soylent Green!"

Elaine

, Zakhah <zakhah7 wrote:>> Shalom Raw Soul Family!> > I'm encouraging everyone to see these 2 excellent documentaries from a nutritional perspective:> > "ENDGAME: Blueprint for Global Enslavement" and "Esoteric Agenda"> > They just came out this year and can be watched for free on Google Video and www.moviesfoundonline.com . > > Love,> > Zakhah> > > --- On Sat, 8/23/08, R Fells n3vpu wrote:> > R Fells n3vpu Fw: [Raw Food] Digest Number 3239> "raw soul" > Saturday, August 23, 2008, 11:32 AM> > > > > ----- Forwarded Message ----> "rawfood@ s.com" rawfood@ .com>> rawfood@ .com> Saturday, August 23, 2008 5:02:48 AM> [Raw Food] Digest Number 3239> > Article: FDA: Irradiating spinach, lettuce OK to kill germs Posted by: "Jeff Rogers" jeff@thenaughtyvega n.com jrogers1111 Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:01 am (PDT) You may remember my alerting this list the end of last year about the USDA's interest in addressing contamination in leafy greens. They welcomed public comment. There was a risk that they would come up with a mandatory pasteurization requirement, such as irradiation. Well, it looks like they're going with irradiation. The good news: it's not mandatory... yet! Be sure to read labels! (if they label it) Jeff FDA: Irradiating spinach, lettuce OK to kill germs By Lauran Neergaard, AP Medical Writer Thu, Aug. 21, 2008 WASHINGTON -- Consumers worried about salad safety may soon be able to buy fresh spinach and iceberg lettuce zapped with just enough radiation to kill E. coli and a few other germs. The Food and Drug Administration on Friday will issue a regulation allowing spinach and lettuce sellers to take> that extra step, a long- awaited move amid increasing outbreaks from raw produce. Full story: http://www.kentucky .com/473/ story/497253. html>

Get thousands of games on your PC, your mobile phone, and the web with Windows®. Game with Windows

Shalom, Elaine!

Isn't that something how EVERYTHING they tell us is a LIE?

The 4 basic food groups is a lie.

Flouride in public water is lie.

Pharmeceutical drugs are a lie.

Childhood vaccinations is a lie.

AIDS is a lie.

Overpopulation is lie.

9/11 is a lie.

Man landing on the moon is a lie.

The earth revolving around the sun is a lie.

Global warming is a lie.

The Oil Crisis is a lie.

Paying taxes is a lie.

Going to court is a lie.

Religion is a lie.

People being free in America is a lie.

"Satan shall deceive the whole world." (a fact, not religion)

I'm curious to know what everyone in the Raw Soul Family thinks about the films after they watch them and what solutions do they see.

"Have no fear for atomic energy, for none of them can stop the time."

Love,

Zakhah

--- On Sun, 8/24/08, Elaine <shortydemp wrote:

Elaine <shortydemp Re: Must see documentaries Date: Sunday, August 24, 2008, 8:21 PM

Zakhah,

Elaine

@ .com, Zakhah <zakhah7 wrote:>> Shalom Raw Soul Family!> > I'm encouraging everyone to see these 2 excellent documentaries from a nutritional perspective:> > "ENDGAME: Blueprint for Global Enslavement" and "Esoteric Agenda"> > They just came out this year and can be watched for free on Google Video and www.moviesfoundonli ne.com . > > Love,> > Zakhah> > > --- On Sat, 8/23/08, R Fells n3vpu wrote:> > R Fells n3vpu Fw: [Raw Food] Digest Number 3239> "raw soul" @ .com> Saturday, August 23, 2008, 11:32 AM> > > > > ----- Forwarded Message ----> "rawfood@ s.com" rawfood@ .com>> rawfood@

..com> Saturday, August 23, 2008 5:02:48 AM> [Raw Food] Digest Number 3239> > Article: FDA: Irradiating spinach, lettuce OK to kill germs Posted by: "Jeff Rogers" jeff@thenaughtyvega n.com jrogers1111 Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:01 am (PDT) You may remember my alerting this list the end of last year about the USDA's interest in addressing contamination in leafy greens. They welcomed public comment. There was a risk that they would come up with a mandatory pasteurization requirement, such as irradiation. Well, it looks like they're going with irradiation. The good news: it's not mandatory... yet! Be sure to read labels! (if they label it) Jeff FDA: Irradiating spinach, lettuce OK to kill germs By Lauran Neergaard, AP Medical Writer Thu, Aug. 21, 2008 WASHINGTON -- Consumers worried about salad safety may soon be able to buy fresh spinach and iceberg lettuce zapped with just enough radiation to kill E. coli and a few other

germs. The Food and Drug Administration on Friday will issue a regulation allowing spinach and lettuce sellers to take> that extra step, a long- awaited move amid increasing outbreaks from raw produce. Full story: http://www.kentucky .com/473/ story/497253. html>

Zakhah

Thanks for the link.. Both are real intense, and eye re-openers.. We often in this live/raw food or healing sect, are also herd followers, just a different herd.. When "I" am preoccupied w/ getting credit for my works, my value and image of "me" is smaller that the big ego I show "U"..It is possible to live in abundance w/ out focusing on obtaining abundance.Reaching for abundance is a clear indication that 'I" am not aware of "me' being abundant.. I received this link from you as a gift of love, free and unconditional

From: zakhah7Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 23:43:50 -0700 Must see documentaries

Shalom Raw Soul Family!

Love,

Zakhah

--- On Sat, 8/23/08, R Fells <n3vpu > wrote:

R Fells <n3vpu > Fw: [Raw Food] Digest Number 3239"raw soul" Saturday, August 23, 2008, 11:32 AM

----- Forwarded Message ----"rawfood@ s.com" <rawfood@ .com>rawfood@ .comSaturday, August 23, 2008 5:02:48 AM[Raw Food] Digest Number 3239Article: FDA: Irradiating spinach, lettuce OK to kill germs Posted by: "Jeff Rogers" jeff@thenaughtyvega n.com jrogers1111 Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:01 am (PDT) You may remember my alerting this list the end of last year about the USDA's interest in addressing contamination in leafy greens. They welcomed public comment. There was a risk that they would come up with a mandatory pasteurization requirement, such as irradiation. Well, it looks like they're going with irradiation. The good news: it's not mandatory... yet! Be sure to read labels! (if they label it) Jeff FDA: Irradiating spinach, lettuce OK to kill germs By Lauran Neergaard, AP Medical Writer Thu, Aug. 21, 2008 WASHINGTON -- Consumers worried about salad safety may soon be able to buy fresh spinach and iceberg lettuce zapped with just enough radiation to kill E. coli and a few other germs. The Food and Drug Administration on Friday will issue a regulation allowing spinach and lettuce sellers to take that extra step, a long- awaited move amid increasing outbreaks from raw produce. Full story: http://www.kentucky .com/473/ story/497253. html Talk to your Friends via . Find Out How

PEACE AND LOVE ZAKHAH,

DR.NATURAL

718-783-3465

DID YOU JUST STATE THAT THE EARTH REVOLVING AROUND THE SUN AND THAT THE OIL CRISIS IS A LIE.PLEASE ENLIGHTEN US.

From: zakhah7Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 13:25:44 -0700Re: Re: Must see documentaries

Shalom, Elaine!

Isn't that something how EVERYTHING they tell us is a LIE?

The 4 basic food groups is a lie.

Flouride in public water is lie.

Pharmeceutical drugs are a lie.

Childhood vaccinations is a lie.

AIDS is a lie.

Overpopulation is lie.

9/11 is a lie.

Man landing on the moon is a lie.

The earth revolving around the sun is a lie.

Global warming is a lie.

The Oil Crisis is a lie.

Paying taxes is a lie.

Going to court is a lie.

Religion is a lie.

People being free in America is a lie.

"Satan shall deceive the whole world." (a fact, not religion)

I'm curious to know what everyone in the Raw Soul Family thinks about the films after they watch them and what solutions do they see.

"Have no fear for atomic energy, for none of them can stop the time."

Love,

Zakhah