IndiaDivine.org

opps, yes soak those sesame seeds!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Elaine,

Thanks for the clarification on the soaking of sesame seeds. I had them confused with flax seeds. Brain blurp! Back in the day we did not soak them, and all turned out good as well.

However I have ground them dry and added them directly to salads. If you want to make milk, soaking is advised so you can squeeze the chi juice out of them.

Sometimes I just go by the science of my spirit. But I stand corrected, the books instruct to soak. Thanks for not attacking me when I made a mistake. Y

I have lots of tomatoes, I want to dehydrate, anyone have any yummier recipes?

Zatiti Ema, ND

It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal here.

In a message dated 8/28/2008 12:54:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, oberoc writes:

Zatiti, How long are you supposed to soak them for (sesame seeds)?-Tino

Some books say 2 hour other indicate 4 hours. Peace use your intitution and experience. ZIt's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal here.

Zatiti, How long are you supposed to soak them for (sesame seeds)?-Tino"zatitie" <zatitie Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 10:14:25 AM opps, yes soak those sesame seeds!

Elaine,

Thanks for the clarification on the soaking of sesame seeds. I had them confused with flax seeds. Brain blurp! Back in the day we did not soak them, and all turned out good as well.

However I have ground them dry and added them directly to salads. If you want to make milk, soaking is advised so you can squeeze the chi juice out of them.

Sometimes I just go by the science of my spirit. But I stand corrected, the books instruct to soak. Thanks for not attacking me when I made a mistake. Y

Zatiti Ema, ND

Not a problem Z, no need to attack. We're all here to cover each other's back.

Remain Focused and Good Health to You

Elaine

"zatitie" <zatitie Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 10:14:25 AM opps, yes soak those sesame seeds!

Elaine,

Zatiti Ema, ND