IndiaDivine.org

The Earth does not revolve around the SUN?!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Rezz here,Did Zakah say the earth does not revolve around the Sun? Say What? Will someone please school me before I get the TV out of the land fill and start watching it again! I am aware of all else that was stated including the fake "oil crisis." I never heard this proposition before in life.Someone please point me to the evidence for this claim?~Rezz

Shalom, Bro. Rezz

This is a matter of Aristotle/Ptolemy's geocentric "theory" vs Galileo/Copernicus' heliocentric "theory". The information about one "theory" versus the other is all over the internet. "Ancient" intelligent cultures have always known and written that the earth was the "center of the universe" and the heavenly bodies revolved around it. The earth revolving around the sun came about as a result of pagan sun worship of the sun god "Sol and Victus" which the Roman Emperor Constantine fused with Christianity in 313 AD and is still covertly and overtly practiced today. (i.e. - the Sabbath being changed from the 7th day to "Sun" day - the first day. And the "birth" of the "sun/son" of god on Dec. 25th which is the "rebirth" of

the sun during the winter solstice as the shortest days of the year.) It is a part of the Great Global Conspiracy to take the children of the Creator out of cycle by changing cycles, seasons, days and times. This mis-information is like kryptonite to a god-centered person because it makes them feel small and insignificant in the universe and able to be controlled by the “powers that be” instead of acting like the powerful little “g” gods that they are. If you want to get even deeper, the truth is that everything in the universe really revolves around the human mind, but that would be a very long and intricate class.

Love,

Zakhah--- On Sat, 8/30/08, Rezz Yisrael <zirlah wrote:

Rezz Yisrael <zirlah The Earth does not revolve around the SUN?!!! Date: Saturday, August 30, 2008, 9:20 AM

Rezz here,Did Zakah say the earth does not revolve around the Sun? Say What? Will someone please school me before I get the TV out of the land fill and start watching it again! I am aware of all else that was stated including the fake "oil crisis." I never heard this proposition before in life.Someone please point me to the evidence for this claim?~Rezz

Peace,I am also interested in reviewing some specific sources on this subject. Unfortunately, there is a lot of unreliable information on the internet and I would prefer to be directed to some concrete written sources or even specific websites you are referencing in relation to this info. Thanks.AB--- On Wed, 9/3/08, Zakhah <zakhah7 wrote:Zakhah <zakhah7Re: The Earth does not revolve around the SUN?!!! Date: Wednesday, September 3, 2008, 2:23 AM

Shalom, Bro. Rezz This is a matter of Aristotle/Ptolemy' s geocentric "theory" vs Galileo/Copernicus' heliocentric "theory". The information about one "theory" versus the other is all over the internet. "Ancient" intelligent cultures have always known and written that the earth was the "center of the universe" and the heavenly bodies revolved around it. The earth revolving around the sun came about as a result of pagan sun worship of the sun god "Sol and Victus" which the Roman Emperor Constantine fused with Christianity in 313 AD and is still covertly and overtly practiced today. (i.e. - the Sabbath being changed from the 7th day to "Sun" day - the first day. And the "birth" of the "sun/son" of god on Dec. 25th which is the "rebirth" of

the sun during the winter solstice as the shortest days of the year.) It is a part of the Great Global Conspiracy to take the children of the Creator out of cycle by changing cycles, seasons, days and times. This mis-information is like kryptonite to a god-centered person because it makes them feel small and insignificant in the universe and able to be controlled by the “powers that be” instead of acting like the powerful little “g” gods that they are. If you want to get even deeper, the truth is that everything in the universe really revolves around the human mind, but that would be a very long and intricate class. Love, Zakhah--- On Sat, 8/30/08, Rezz Yisrael <zirlah > wrote:

Rezz Yisrael <zirlah > The Earth does not revolve around the SUN?!!!@ .comSaturday, August 30, 2008, 9:20 AM