IndiaDivine.org

Put Away the Flags

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Wow, I guess since history is in the past anyone can rewrite it as they please.

First of all the Puritans did not even hardly know how to fire a weapon let a long massacre people.

They were a peace loving people and other than defending themselves, would not desire to murder (hello 10 commandments)

Anyway, I will not argue anymore because it is obviously going to be what ever you choose to believe it to be and that will be your truth..

I try to learn from the mistakes of the past (which I will agree there are MANY) and not repeat them and by us arguing, we are repeating them.

Let's just be grateful that we can all be friends and have the freedom to agree to disagree :-)

Nancy

www.hlsnp.com

On Behalf Of AfrikanpeaceSent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 7:29 PM Subject: Put Away the Flags

This article, written by one of our most learned scholars and incisive historians, Howard Zinn, should shed a bit of light, and truth, on the matter of the Puritans and the Native Americans. Peace

http://www.commondreams.org/views06/0703-29.htm

Nancy.

It is not a case of rewriting history, nor a case of arguing. In this age of Aquarius, the "truth" is coming to light!! That's why we have a problem in the world today, we do not want to deal with the "truth". You are

doing yourself an injustice when you continue to live in a state of denial. By the way, where did you obtain your information, and can you back it up with facts? Most of us living under the cloak of "truth" try to learn from mistakes of the past, but I suggest we not turn our backs on the "truth".

I wish you many blessings,

Jeannette

"pnparlette" <pnparlette Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 9:14:49 PMRE: Put Away the Flags

Wow, I guess since history is in the past anyone can rewrite it as they please.

First of all the Puritans did not even hardly know how to fire a weapon let a long massacre people.

They were a peace loving people and other than defending themselves, would not desire to murder (hello 10 commandments)

Anyway, I will not argue anymore because it is obviously going to be what ever you choose to believe it to be and that will be your truth..

I try to learn from the mistakes of the past (which I will agree there are MANY) and not repeat them and by us arguing, we are repeating them.

Let's just be grateful that we can all be friends and have the freedom to agree to disagree :-)

Nancy

www.hlsnp.com

@ .com [] On Behalf Of Afrikanpeace@ verizon.netWednesday, November 26, 2008 7:29 PM@ .com Put Away the Flags

This article, written by one of our most learned scholars and incisive historians, Howard Zinn, should shed a bit of light, and truth, on the matter of the Puritans and the Native Americans. Peace

http://www.commondr eams.org/ views06/0703- 29.htm