IndiaDivine.org

Day 2 and feeling a little hungry

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Don't know if it's the overeating I have been engaging in over the Thanksgiving

holidays but I'm feeling a little hungry still after eating. Just don't have

that satisfied feeling but perhaps I

need to redefine satisfied. I'm hanging in there though. Am I the only one?

not alone at all - feeling a little hungry myself - but that's not my biggest challenge - this morning I felt like I had been hit by a bus - achy all over - almost like the flu - I'm trying to drink lots of water - thinking I need to get the toxins out my system.

Also craving coffee - but I won't give in - lol--- On Tue, 12/2/08, abjgammy <abjgammy wrote:

abjgammy <abjgammy Day 2 and feeling a little hungry Date: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 7:09 PM

Don't know if it's the overeating I have been engaging in over the Thanksgiving holidays but I'm feeling a little hungry still after eating. Just don't have that satisfied feeling but perhaps I need to redefine satisfied. I'm hanging in there though. Am I the only one?

It's perfectly normal. Just don't cave. Instead, sip on a glass of warm disstilled water with the juice of fresh squeezed lime. Better yet, keep a basket or bowl of citruses near you such as tangerines, oranges, lemon, lime, grapefruit, etc. They will help with eliminating toxins. The tangerines will aid you in sleeping. Don't forget to keep some medjool dates in the house. They're good for killing an appetite.

Remain Focused and Good Health to You

Elaine

joan sperlein <gaia61 Sent: Tuesday, December 2, 2008 9:52:09 PMRe: Day 2 and feeling a little hungry

not alone at all - feeling a little hungry myself - but that's not my biggest challenge - this morning I felt like I had been hit by a bus - achy all over - almost like the flu - I'm trying to drink lots of water - thinking I need to get the toxins out my system.

Also craving coffee - but I won't give in - lol--- On Tue, 12/2/08, abjgammy <abjgammy wrote:

abjgammy <abjgammy Day 2 and feeling a little hungry Date: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 7:09 PM

Don't know if it's the overeating I have been engaging in over the Thanksgiving holidays but I'm feeling a little hungry still after eating. Just don't have that satisfied feeling but perhaps I need to redefine satisfied. I'm hanging in there though. Am I the only one?

Thank you for the advice! This is my first adventure in raw food and I have been so hungry today! I'm trying to eat plenty of raw nuts and avocado to fill me up, too, but I am still not quite satisfied. I'm glad I'm not the only one who is feeling this way!-FlissyOn Dec 2, 2008, at 10:09 PM, E. Rice-Fells wrote:It's perfectly normal. Just don't cave. Instead, sip on a glass of warm disstilled water with the juice of fresh squeezed lime. Better yet, keep a basket or bowl of citruses near you such as tangerines, oranges, lemon, lime, grapefruit, etc. They will help with eliminating toxins. The tangerines will aid you in sleeping. Don't forget to keep some medjool dates in the house. They're good for killing an appetite. Remain Focused and Good Health to You Elaine

Thanks for the heads up. I'll put medjool dates on the market list.

, " E. Rice-Fells " <shortydemp wrote:>

> It's perfectly normal.  Just don't cave.  Instead, sip on a glass of warm

disstilled water

with the juice of fresh squeezed lime.  Better yet, keep a basket or bowl

of citruses near

you such as tangerines, oranges, lemon, lime, grapefruit, etc.  They will help

with

eliminating toxins.  The tangerines will aid you in sleeping. Don't forget to

keep some

medjool dates in the house. They're good for killing an appetite.

>  

> Remain Focused and Good Health to You 

> Elaine

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> joan sperlein <gaia61

>

> Tuesday, December 2, 2008 9:52:09 PM

> Re: Day 2 and feeling a little hungry

>

>

> not alone at all - feeling a little hungry myself - but that's not my biggest

challenge -

this morning I felt like I had been hit by a bus - achy all over - almost like

the flu - I'm

trying to drink lots of water - thinking I need to get the toxins out my system.

> Also craving coffee - but I won't give in - lol

>

> --- On Tue, 12/2/08, abjgammy <abjgammy wrote:

>

> abjgammy <abjgammy

> Day 2 and feeling a little hungry

>

> Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 7:09 PM

>

>

> Don't know if it's the overeating I have been engaging in over the

Thanksgiving holidays

but I'm feeling a little hungry still after eating. Just don't have that

satisfied feeling but

perhaps I

> need to redefine satisfied. I'm hanging in there though. Am I the only one?

>

Make sure you are getting enough to eat. There is a difference between hunger and cravings.

Sometimes it takes awhile to learn the difference since most people live by their cravings.

You want to keep your blood sugar level throughout the day to keep up your energy and so you are able to stay focused and strong.

Have a BIG 16 oz green smoothie to sip on throughout the morning, fruit for snacks and lunch, a few handfuls of raw nuts, and plenty

of fresh veggies and salad for dinner.

It is natural to have some cleansing going on - I'm feeling it today too.

Nancy

www.hlsnp.com

On Behalf Of abjgammyTuesday, December 02, 2008 7:10 PM Subject: Day 2 and feeling a little hungry