IndiaDivine.org

Juicers? Suggestions for LOW priced juicers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am looking to purchase a juicer but can not spend $300.00 on one so

if I must buy cheap does anyone know of a cheap juicer that actually

works??? I am " NOT " looking to juice wheatgrass.

Thank you!

Maybe you could try craigslist, ebay or even your local classifieds.

From: mamat2uDate: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 20:28:17 +0000 Juicers? Suggestions for LOW priced juicers

I am looking to purchase a juicer but can not spend $300.00 on one so if I must buy cheap does anyone know of a cheap juicer that actually works??? I am "NOT" looking to juice wheatgrass.Thank you! It’s the same Hotmail®. If by “same” you mean up to 70% faster. Get your account now.

Are you sure you want a juicer?Technically, juicers extract the fiber from fruits and vegetables

leaving only the liquid. Blenders leave the fiber intact and liquefy

everything. Juicers are expensive, plain and simple.

Blenders come in a wide variety. The king and queen are VitaMix and

Blendtec. Those are easily a couple of hundred. One I like which has

almost as strong a motor and makes individual size portions is The

Magic Bullet. You can buy it at Bed, Bath and Beyond for about $50. The

other reason I like this is when making small portions you can ensure

the container is full and minimize oxidation.

HTH,Sharon~~Sharon Greenspan, M. Ed, CLFL, HTP(Master of Education, Certified Living Foods Lifestyle coach, Healing Touch Practitioner)Natural Health Coach301-816-0752

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 3:28 PM, mamat2u <mamat2u wrote:

I am looking to purchase a juicer but can not spend $300.00 on one so

Thank you!

Breville is excellent -$190.00 at Macy

http://www.powerjuicer.com/power-juicer-chart.html

- also excellent

On Behalf Of mamat2u

Monday, January 05, 2009

3:28 PM

Juicers?

Suggestions for LOW priced juicers

I am looking to purchase a juicer but can not spend

$300.00 on one so

Thank you!

Jack LaLane juicers are good and cheap. Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld."mamat2u" Mon, 05 Jan 2009 20:28:17 -0000 Juicers? Suggestions for LOW priced juicers I am looking to purchase a juicer but can not spend $300.00 on one so if I must buy cheap does anyone know of a cheap juicer that actually works??? I am " NOT " looking to juice wheatgrass. Thank you!

I actually picked up one from Walmart last year. It was $50-60 and it meets my juicing needs which is once/daily.

Angie P. Kirk/ angiepkirk--- On Mon, 1/5/09, Skai <Bushtea wrote:

Skai <BushteaRe: Juicers? Suggestions for LOW priced juicers Date: Monday, January 5, 2009, 3:56 PM

Jack LaLane juicers are good and cheap.

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.

"mamat2u" Mon, 05 Jan 2009 20:28:17 -0000<@ .com> Juicers? Suggestions for LOW priced juicers

I am looking to purchase a juicer but can not spend $300.00 on one so if I must buy cheap does anyone know of a cheap juicer that actually works??? I am "NOT" looking to juice wheatgrass.Thank you!

check out used places, i got a jack LaLane at goodwill for $12 in perfect condition. and dont forget online

tara

--- On Mon, 1/5/09, Skai <Bushtea wrote:

Skai <BushteaRe: Juicers? Suggestions for LOW priced juicers Date: Monday, January 5, 2009, 3:56 PM

Jack LaLane juicers are good and cheap.

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.

"mamat2u" Mon, 05 Jan 2009 20:28:17 -0000<@ .com> Juicers? Suggestions for LOW priced juicers

I am looking to purchase a juicer but can not spend $300.00 on one so if I must buy cheap does anyone know of a cheap juicer that actually works??? I am "NOT" looking to juice wheatgrass.Thank you!

A very good point, i stopped juicing and switched to blending, i have a vitamix. i got it cheap right out of my mothers cupboard. she hadnt used it in years, it was like finding a hidden treasure.

I just hated throwing away all that pulp or trying to find receipes for it, and the worst, was the cleaning, who has the time.

tara--- On Mon, 1/5/09, Sharon Greenspan <sharon wrote:

Sharon Greenspan <sharonRe: Juicers? Suggestions for LOW priced juicers Date: Monday, January 5, 2009, 3:44 PM

Are you sure you want a juicer?Technically, juicers extract the fiber from fruits and vegetables leaving only the liquid. Blenders leave the fiber intact and liquefy everything. Juicers are expensive, plain and simple.Blenders come in a wide variety. The king and queen are VitaMix and Blendtec. Those are easily a couple of hundred. One I like which has almost as strong a motor and makes individual size portions is The Magic Bullet. You can buy it at Bed, Bath and Beyond for about $50. The other reason I like this is when making small portions you can ensure the container is full and minimize oxidation.HTH,Sharon~~Sharon Greenspan, M. Ed, CLFL, HTP(Master of Education, Certified Living Foods Lifestyle coach, Healing Touch Practitioner)Natural Health Coach301-816-0752

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 3:28 PM, mamat2u <mamat2u > wrote: