IndiaDivine.org

Juicers? Suggestions for LOW priced juicers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

greetings live family,Rezz here, the best juicers available are the following: all-metal citrus juicer by Ra Chand [less than $300] Super Angel Living Juice Extractor a ceramic citrus hand-held auger {limes/lemons} vitamix vita-prep model {whole-food juicer} Norwalk hydraulic

press/juicer Oranfresh citrus volume automatic press {Italy} You definitely get the quality you exchange for in juicers. I humbly do not suggest getting any cheap juicer [requiring a power outlet] whatsoever. Your best investment under $300 is a quality citrus hand-press juicer. Green Star & Green Power juicers are now obsolete, the marathon juicer too. I do

not suggest any form of Champion juicers because they are not specifically designed for raw~living foods as they scrape foods with high friction & heat exchange. I used them when I worked at Delights Of The Garden, I was afraid to turn it on sometimes with such a violent jerk that overcompensates for the inertia. Masticating juicers will always produce low-quality juices. I suggest leasing a top-quality juicer as well.Envisioning A True Juice Bar,~Rezz

yisrael

thanks for the info about jack la lanne juicers, I will envestigate

Angela Kirk <angiepkirk Sent: Monday, January 5, 2009 4:37:12 PMRe: Juicers? Suggestions for LOW priced juicers

I actually picked up one from Walmart last year. It was $50-60 and it meets my juicing needs which is once/daily.

Angie P. Kirk/ angiepkirk--- On Mon, 1/5/09, Skai <Bushtea wrote:

Skai <BushteaRe: Juicers? Suggestions for LOW priced juicers Date: Monday, January 5, 2009, 3:56 PM

Jack LaLane juicers are good and cheap.

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.

"mamat2u" Mon, 05 Jan 2009 20:28:17 -0000<@ .com> Juicers? Suggestions for LOW priced juicers

I am looking to purchase a juicer but can not spend $300.00 on one so if I must buy cheap does anyone know of a cheap juicer that actually works??? I am "NOT" looking to juice wheatgrass.Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Pardon me for being a little late but after using my 20% off coupon

in Bed, Bath & Beyond I brought a Breville for $120.00. Remember,

those coupons never expire.

, " Rooths, Jacqueline D "

<jacqueline.d.rooths wrote:

>

> Breville is excellent -$190.00 at Macy

>

>

>

> http://www.powerjuicer.com/power-juicer-chart.html - also excellent

>

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> On

Behalf

> Of mamat2u

> Monday, January 05, 2009 3:28 PM

>

> Juicers? Suggestions for LOW priced juicers

>

>

>

> I am looking to purchase a juicer but can not spend $300.00 on one

so

> if I must buy cheap does anyone know of a cheap juicer that

actually

> works??? I am " NOT " looking to juice wheatgrass.

>

> Thank you!

>

Extracted pulp is not so bad (depending upon the type juicer you have)

and doesn't really have to be tossed so don't ditch your juicers for

now.

Hold on to those plastic veggie bags that you may collect from the

grocery store and use them in your pulp basket. They help speed up

your cleanup process and cut down on fruit flies during the summer

if you don't compost or empty you trash everyday. After developing a discipline

we are carful now to catch veggie pulp separate from fruit pulp. As mentioned,

depending upon the juicer you're using, i.e. Green Star, Breville etc. which

renders a dryer pulp than Jack LaLaine, we use the veggie pulp to add to our

veggie burger recipe or soups and the fruit pulp can be added to anything such

as smoothies, vice cream, sorbet, your whipped creamed toppings, or sweet sauces

and syrups. You'll just have to be creative. Personally speaking, while I love

my Vita Mix and what it's capable of, I'm not always up for spooning my juice.

Elaine

, " Sharon Greenspan " <sharon wrote:

>

> Are you sure you want a juicer?

>

> Technically, juicers extract the fiber from fruits and vegetables

leaving

> only the liquid. Blenders leave the fiber intact and liquefy

everything.

> Juicers are expensive, plain and simple.

>

> Blenders come in a wide variety. The king and queen are VitaMix and

> Blendtec. Those are easily a couple of hundred. One I like which

has almost

> as strong a motor and makes individual size portions is The Magic

Bullet.

> You can buy it at Bed, Bath and Beyond for about $50. The other

reason I

> like this is when making small portions you can ensure the

container is full

> and minimize oxidation.

>

> HTH,

> Sharon

>

> ~~

> Sharon Greenspan, M. Ed, CLFL, HTP

> (Master of Education, Certified Living Foods Lifestyle coach,

Healing Touch

> Practitioner)

> Natural Health Coach

> 301-816-0752

>

>

> On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 3:28 PM, mamat2u <mamat2u wrote:

>

> > I am looking to purchase a juicer but can not spend $300.00 on

one so

> > if I must buy cheap does anyone know of a cheap juicer that

actually

> > works??? I am " NOT " looking to juice wheatgrass.

> >

> > Thank you!

> >

> >

> >

>

Elaine,Hello if you are spooning your juice made in a Vita Mix you just aren't running the VM long enough. I make completely liquified juice in my VM, fruit and vegetable juice.Enjoy!ChellyVita Mix SalesSent on the Now Network™ from my Sprint® BlackBerry"Elaine" Sat, 17 Jan 2009 18:37:59 -0000 Re: Juicers? Suggestions for LOW priced juicers Extracted pulp is not so bad (depending upon the type juicer you have) and doesn't really have to be tossed so don't ditch your juicers for now. Hold on to those plastic veggie bags that you may collect from the grocery store and use them in your pulp basket. They help speed up your cleanup process and cut down on fruit flies during the summer if you don't compost or empty you trash everyday. After developing a discipline we are carful now to catch veggie pulp separate from fruit pulp. As mentioned, depending upon the juicer you're using, i.e. Green Star, Breville etc. which renders a dryer pulp than Jack LaLaine, we use the veggie pulp to add to our veggie burger recipe or soups and the fruit pulp can be added to anything such as smoothies, vice cream, sorbet, your whipped creamed toppings, or sweet sauces and syrups. You'll just have to be creative. Personally speaking, while I love my Vita Mix and what it's capable of, I'm not always up for spooning my juice. Elaine , " Sharon Greenspan " <sharon wrote: > > Are you sure you want a juicer? > > Technically, juicers extract the fiber from fruits and vegetables leaving > only the liquid. Blenders leave the fiber intact and liquefy everything. > Juicers are expensive, plain and simple. > > Blenders come in a wide variety. The king and queen are VitaMix and > Blendtec. Those are easily a couple of hundred. One I like which has almost > as strong a motor and makes individual size portions is The Magic Bullet. > You can buy it at Bed, Bath and Beyond for about $50. The other reason I > like this is when making small portions you can ensure the container is full > and minimize oxidation. > > HTH, > Sharon > > ~~ > Sharon Greenspan, M. Ed, CLFL, HTP > (Master of Education, Certified Living Foods Lifestyle coach, Healing Touch > Practitioner) > Natural Health Coach > 301-816-0752 > > > On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 3:28 PM, mamat2u <mamat2u wrote: > > > I am looking to purchase a juicer but can not spend $300.00 on one so > > if I must buy cheap does anyone know of a cheap juicer that actually > > works??? I am " NOT " looking to juice wheatgrass. > > > > Thank you! > > > > > > >

Chelly,

By chance are you adding water to you fruit/juice? I find that when I

run it longer it becomes too warm which presents another problem. I

don't like warm juice. I will however, add Aloe Vera Juice to help

liquify. I never add water, it dilutes too much therefore killing

the flavor.

, Chellysblessed wrote:

>

> Elaine,

>

> Hello if you are spooning your juice made in a Vita Mix you just

aren't running the VM long enough. I make completely liquified juice

in my VM, fruit and vegetable juice.

>

> Enjoy!

> Chelly

> Vita Mix Sales

> Sent on the Now Network™ from my Sprint® BlackBerry

>

Elaine,Nope, I don't add water or juice, just ice. If you don't like ice use some frozen fruit. Or, I sometimes cut my ingredients add them to the VM and put them in the fridge over night then in the morning all fruit is cold and it may not warm up as quick, or you can add a little bit of ice.It sounds like you don't like to add ice, I'm not sure, but I want you to enjoy your VM to the fullest, and it makes delicious fruit and vegetable juice. The ice does not water the juice down either, try a slice of lemon or lime also.ChellySent on the Now Network™ from my Sprint® BlackBerry"Elaine" Sun, 18 Jan 2009 00:15:52 -0000 Re: Juicers? Suggestions for LOW priced juicers Chelly, By chance are you adding water to you fruit/juice? I find that when I run it longer it becomes too warm which presents another problem. I don't like warm juice. I will however, add Aloe Vera Juice to help liquify. I never add water, it dilutes too much therefore killing the flavor. , Chellysblessed wrote: > > Elaine, > > Hello if you are spooning your juice made in a Vita Mix you just aren't running the VM long enough. I make completely liquified juice in my VM, fruit and vegetable juice. > > Enjoy! > Chelly > Vita Mix Sales > Sent on the Now Networkâ„¢ from my Sprint® BlackBerry >

Thanks Chelly,

I really appreciate all of you tips and in the last 8 years using my VM I've probably tried all of these and have found my niche which is why the Aloe works better for me as far as liquifying. You're right, the frozen fruit works very well and I never use ice with my juice. There's only one thing I regret after all this time and that's not writing down the many recipes I've made that were really great. I guess that's part of the fun in this raw life.., never having to do the same thing twice.

As I recall, our juicing has been awesome, whether with the VM or Jack, Juice Man, Breville or just a plain citrus juicer. Through it all our main objective is to "never throw anything away."

Thanks again.

Remain Focused and Good Health to You

Elaine

"Chellysblessed" <Chellysblessed Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2009 8:55:55 PMRe: Re: Juicers? Suggestions for LOW priced juicersElaine,Nope, I don't add water or juice, just ice. If you don't like ice use some frozen fruit. Or, I sometimes cut my ingredients add them to the VM and put them in the fridge over night then in the morning all fruit is cold and it may not warm up as quick, or you can add a little bit of ice.It sounds like you don't like to add ice, I'm not sure, but I want you to enjoy your VM to the fullest, and it makes delicious fruit and vegetable juice. The ice does not water the juice down either, try a slice of lemon or lime

also.Chelly

Sent on the Now Network™ from my Sprint® BlackBerry

"Elaine" Sun, 18 Jan 2009 00:15:52 -0000 Re: Juicers? Suggestions for LOW priced juicers

Chelly,By chance are you adding water to you fruit/juice? I find that when I run it longer it becomes too warm which presents another problem. I don't like warm juice. I will however, add Aloe Vera Juice to help liquify. I never add water, it dilutes too much therefore killing the flavor.@ .com, Chellysblessed@ ... wrote:>> Elaine,> > Hello if you are spooning your juice made in a Vita Mix you just aren't running the VM long enough. I make completely liquified juice in my VM, fruit and vegetable juice.> > Enjoy!> Chelly> Vita Mix Sales> Sent on the Now Network™ from my Sprint® BlackBerry>