IndiaDivine.org

Free Ayurveda class 1/18

Rate this topic

Guest guest

A free introductory Ayurveda class will be held this Sunday, Jan. 18 from noon until 1:00 at Smile Herb Shop, 4908 Berwyn Road, College Park MD 20740. Call 301-474-8791 or just show up! Helena

In a message dated 1/12/2009 2:19:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, satvicvegan writes:

A free introductory Ayurveda class will be held this Sunday, Jan. 18 from noon until 1:00 at Smile Herb Shop, 4908 Berwyn Road, College Park MD 20740. Call 301-474-8791 or just show up! Helena

Helena,

This sound great, please share what aspect of Ayurveda will be taught, diet, herbs, treatments.......ZatitiInauguration '09: Get complete coverage from the nation's capital.

In a message dated 1/16/2009 10:25:29 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, satvicvegan writes:

To answer the question, during the course, all aspects of Aurveda will be taught. This Sunday, however, is a free introductory class which will explain the theory and philosophy of Ayurveda and give an overview of the course. The hope is that people will sign up for the Ayurveda course. Eventually, an Intermediate Ayurveda course will be offered.

By the way, Tom Wolfe teachers the same couse (that will start this week) to MDs!

I have taken the classes and highly recommend them!

Namaste!

Helena

Thanks, for the info.............can you send the details of the full course with the syInauguration '09: Get complete coverage from the nation's capital.

To answer the question, during the course, all aspects of Aurveda will be taught. This Sunday, however, is a free introductory class which will explain the theory and philosophy of Ayurveda and give an overview of the course. The hope is that people will sign up for the Ayurveda course. Eventually, an Intermediate Ayurveda course will be offered.

By the way, Tom Wolfe teachers the same couse (that will start this week) to MDs!

Namaste!

Helena--- On Thu, 1/15/09, zatitie <zatitie wrote:

zatitie <zatitieRe: Free Ayurveda class 1/18 Date: Thursday, January 15, 2009, 8:15 AM

In a message dated 1/12/2009 2:19:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, satvicvegan@ writes:

Helena,

This sound great, please share what aspect of Ayurveda will be taught, diet, herbs, treatments.. .....Zatiti

Inauguration '09: Get complete coverage from the nation's capital.

To answer the question, I have misplaced my notebook but even if I had it I don't have the syllabus in electronic form. Perhaps you think I have something to do with the course? I don't. Also, I don't remember the details. I remember only what was relevant to me. See

https://www.smileherb.com/article.php?id=71 . The dates are different but it's the same course.

I will be off email for a few days and I have no further info so please see the website or call the store.

Helena--- On Fri, 1/16/09, zatitie <zatitie wrote:

zatitie <zatitieRe: Free Ayurveda class 1/18 Date: Friday, January 16, 2009, 12:02 PM

In a message dated 1/16/2009 10:25:29 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, satvicvegan@ writes:

Namaste!

Helena

Thanks, for the info........ .....can you send the details of the full course with the sy

Inauguration '09: Get complete coverage from the nation's capital.

In a message dated 1/16/2009 4:40:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, satvicvegan writes:

To answer the question, I have misplaced my notebook but even if I had it I don't have the syllabus in electronic form. Perhaps you think I have something to do with the course? I don't. Also, I don't remember the details. I remember only what was relevant to me. See

https://www.smileherb.com/article.php?id=71 . The dates are different but it's the same course.

I will be off email for a few days and I have no further info so please see the website or call the store.

Helena

You are absolutely right, I thought perhaps you were one of the instructors. Sorry to be such a pest. I will check the web page. Thank yInauguration '09: Get complete coverage from the nation's capital.